3DXChat Community

Servers Gone Crazy

FairyDust

Yeah the forum is also having issues.

I'll see if it is possible to reboot the server. So you may all get disconnected, for a brief period, so bare that in mind!

Edit: I am unsure if it will be possible, but hopefully so it would be, as the loading times and the Error 522 aren't very convenient!

Regards

Ash

As Gizmo said, it got to be network issue since the Forum and the Game are on different server now. :) So if both seen to be affected, it might just be that the data center is having trouble or just the internet. 

Yes, sometime this thing called the Internet can have issue. It does happen. 

• 2 weeks later...

Network Related Issues on CloudFlare side are resolved https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/lfcncphkdhph

Does the problem with the game and forum still persist? Let me know please.

Yes very much so, my issues are:

- Not being able to log in through the launcher

- Loading screen lasting forever

- Character profiles not functioning E.G. clicking on view profile does nothing

- If the first 2 aren't occurring every cycle I can do everything but view profiles.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having difficulty loading, then not being able to enter rooms, and constant lagging the past two nites, I haven't tried yet tonight. Hoping its a server issue, and it's resolved soon.

Yeah, I am basically facing the same issue with you, and this issue still exist. High possibility that's server issue cause I have tried to uninstall and reinstall game, open up game in another computer as well as connecting to game server using another internet connection source (Mobile Data), however still getting same result.