3DXChat Community

Feedback on new location : Fresco Club

Veronique

I do remember in a thread the suggestions of what people would have liked regarding the Nightclub, some of those suggestions been a second level, seating or stools with tables to look down on the people dancing below etc. no I am not going to go searching for where it was because I actually have a real life.

In regards to the complaints it seems to be the same people doing the complaining, and a lot of those people spend most of their time here hanging in the Sin Club, so are not even likely to visit the new location anyway.

Yes we all want new poses, things to do, expressions, clothes, bdsm stuff, the list goes on, so who knows, maybe now this major project is done and finished, that now the devs can focus more time on creating that stuff.

Anyway haters will always hate no matter what.

And as this topic is just repeating the same stuff, I am done with it, enjoy.

I do remember in a thread the suggestions of what people would have liked regarding the Nightclub, some of those suggestions been a second level, seating or stools with tables to look down on the people dancing below etc. no I am not going to go searching for where it was because I actually have a real life.

In regards to the complaints it seems to be the same people doing the complaining, and a lot of those people spend most of their time here hanging in the Sin Club, so are not even likely to visit the new location anyway.

Yes we all want new poses, things to do, expressions, clothes, bdsm stuff, the list goes on, so who knows, maybe now this major project is done and finished, that now the devs can focus more time on creating that stuff.

Anyway haters will always hate no matter what.

And as this topic is just repeating the same stuff, I am done with it, enjoy.

For being done with it you still have quite a lot to say ;)

Take it easy, dear, and respect the opions of others...

Agree, you cant satisfied everyone :) case closed or you are just stupid keep complaining about this.

Im out

If i complain about something i dont like that does not mean im stupid. 

Your sentence is stupid instead, just my 2 cent.

if you dont know  the game history and what we asked years ago pls shut up.

I feel the new place is wonderfully designed, the attention for detail in a somehwat more classy ambience appeals me very much and having the lights dance over you in the somewhat dim atmosphere has a quite erotic touch.

However I found it present very little space, as previous posts already indicated, no bath- or boudoir room to take the conversations further for instance and I am quite certain that a terrace on the upper floor to gaze out into the ocean of stars could have presentend such an enticing addition, not just for indecent thoughts.

Perhaps that could be a thought for future updates together with the portation of certain Nightclub elements since I fear that place will become vacant entirely.

Having briefly skimmed through the previous pages I surmise that the frustration is directed towards an ebbing rate of updates in contrast to the potential and I strongly believe that the community would have loved to feel a little more involved in the building process, by means of another voting system what should find it's way into the club maybe ?

Surely it doesn't have to be on such a lush level of detail, especially in correlation to the performance cost, which already took a toll on my laptop.

Thanks for reading :)

Tom-and-Daisy-Buchanans-house-East-Egg-G

54c0c69f5a831_-_02-hbx-the-great-gatsby-

FrenchTouchs said...

If u need more content, create ur personnal content (ON 3DS MAX)

Rude!

There are many people here who do a far better job of creating more interesting rooms than the new dance hall with just the tools that they have to hand. 

Anyway, there is more content here already, lots of it, with more sq.m. than the rest of the 3dxchat environment put together, it is just that you need a secret handshake to get there. I would far prefer to roam the forests, moonscape and other beach than have another place to dance.

There are many people here who do a far better job of creating more interesting rooms than the new dance hall with just the tools that they have to hand. 

This is absolutely true! There is a lot more creativity, imagination and visions in the community than among the devs.

One can only hope the devs has learned something from their last blunders and try to get more into touch with what the game really needs.

after celebration the new location and the great wow effect i missed a few things.

But at first i really wanna say thank you for that cool place with all the cool light effects i love that.

Now what i missed:

- Hiddenrooms on the higher lvl, my be two or one on every site

- Rest room near the entry for Men and Women

- a chillout corner with more possibilitys to sit and talk ( we have few i know)

- on the higher lvl, a second Bar too

- a other room on the first stage of stairway, small once

Dont know if changes are possible but i think that would make The Fresco Club much better.

And pls dont understand me wrong, i really like ne new club!

Hehe... says the unbiased DJ as he twirls the controls at the helm of his new super-duper whiz-bang Fresco Club, like a young boy on Christmas morning with the new toy he's always wanted.  ;) ​ :P   The DJ's have to be in seventh heaven to be sure, and rightfully so.  The new club is visually stunning and so much better in lots of ways for dancing, parties and large crowds.  :) ​ I think everyone that likes to dance, or watch the clubbers dance, will appreciate this new beautiful club as I will.  But... I for one got my hopes up (too high I guess) for something totally new and truly unique  :(.  An upgraded version of something we already have just wasn't near the top of my wish list.  Now I'll sit back, a bit disappointed, and hope for more new content again... something innovative, something unique, something totally new.  In the mean time, KEEP ROCKING IT DJs.  Peace.    :rolleyes:  

Lol touché :P

But it was my neutral opinion as member :D

I think you don't want read my dj opinion about the epic DJ Olympus :D:lol:

Achilles, I was just wondering about your words. I never thought of people wanting another nightclub. They wanted a park, a back alley, updates of existing locations and so on...

Now you're referring to the Locations Topic and I thought: "OK, Achilles is allways carefull in stating some facts". So I looked it up:

First page: Just requests of more nature places...

2 last pages: Back alley, dungeons, castles...

Maybe you mixed something up. People did not want palaces, they wanted castles/dungeons (as far as I understood it) for BDSM. They wanted a coffee bar to have a chill out area.

I - for myself - am disappointed like most here. It is a good build place... but there is no really new feature going along with it. It won't bring us new possibilities in game play and therefore I can't see any sense in that place.

And I'm not going to feel sorry for expressing my opinion as a paying subscriber....

Yes, I've mixed some different topics, sorry!

It was also Ideas to expand existing Locations & Things I would like to see in this game.

But for me is every Update a good Update ;)

Also said no one that the Fresco Club is the last Location update in 3DXChat.

In my opinion isn't a complaining about every Update needed because the Dev's can put in her Game what she want.

Also is behind an Dev a human and some words and critics are really hurtful in my eyes.

I thought always this game is there for fun and relax from real life and not for some disrespectful Critics and complaining every day about all things in 3dxchat.

Everyone should never forget, you pay for an membership and access for 3DXChat and no one need pay one cent for an update!

Also there are some Members in 3DXChat who invest her time to prepare updates, etc just for fun, just as hobby for an better game and for this ppl are disrespectful critics very hurtful.

Constructive critics are always welcome but some word's in the last time in this forum makes me speechless and sad.

Lol touché :P

But it was my neutral opinion as member :D

I think you don't want read my dj opinion about the epic DJ Olympus :D:lol:

Yes, I've mixed some different topics, sorry!

It was also Ideas to expand existing Locations & Things I would like to see in this game.

But for me is every Update a good Update ;)

Also said no one that the Fresco Club is the last Location update in 3DXChat.

In my opinion isn't a complaining about every Update needed because the Dev's can put in her Game what she want.

Also is behind an Dev a human and some words and critics are really hurtful in my eyes.

I thought always this game is there for fun and relax from real life and not for some disrespectful Critics and complaining every day about all things in 3dxchat.

Everyone should never forget, you pay for an membership and access for 3DXChat and no one need pay one cent for an update!

Also there are some Members in 3DXChat who invest her time to prepare updates, etc just for fun, just as hobby for an better game and for this ppl are disrespectful critics very hurtful.

Constructive critics are always welcome but some word's in the last time in this forum makes me speechless and sad.

Hey Achilles,

complaints are a declaration of love by your customers. If we all wouldn't care about this game we wouldn't give a heck and just quit.

But I see a lot of people complaining because they feel like the devs don't care about them. And they are complaining because they love that game and they fever with every new announcement of an update.

What I also see is that the discussion about new updates are getting way calmer. In my opinion that is because a lot of "older players" already quit. And look: We have a brand new location and there are only 2 or 3 threads about it and here we are just at page 5.

I guess we all are still thankful for the great work the devs did by launching that awesome game. But some of us just don't see us as "just subscribers" but as a part of this also great community. And I think we are still worried about the further development. And this development of the community is driven by updates like this.

So I'm totally convinced that - as long as it is respectful - every criticism is constructive... even if you don't like it.

@ Achilles concerning msg. 84:

You seem such a nice guy Achilles, and it shines through that you want everybody to be happy, devs and community. Thats all very good, but in my opinion we cant be one big happy family.

Are the devs in this out of pure altruism? Certainly not, this is about business. You can consider 3dX as a brand, and we the community is its followers and customers.

You can be sure that 99% of the critic that your poor devs has got in this thread has not been said to be mean.

We critisize because it frustrates us that the brand (3dX) we are loyal to is not living up to what we hoped and expected it to be and become.

The ones who are totally frustrated and angry you wont hear from, cause they have already given up and left or will leave as soon as their subscription runs out.

We that critizise are the ones who still believe in the game in spite of what frustrates us.

Simple logic should tell you that.

Should we clap our small hands and smile gratefully every time we get an update... no matter what it is? Certainly not. This is business, we buy a product, and when we are not happy with it we protest.

When you sell a product you keep an eye on how your customers react to it, that is simple. If your customer base is not happy with what you sell, you change your product to make it more appetizing. Also very simple.

Every single critisizm the devs has got in this thread should be valuable to them, even that which you call unconstructive.

It tells them that their customer base is not happy, and in normal business some guys would stick their heads together and start talking about what the hell to do now to save their customer base.

Tell me please what's worse in 3DXChat after the Update of the Fresco club? I'm totally curious?

It's a second Club, ok I agree... Also was it in my first view a bit sad across from NIghtClub because we had the best Parties in NC and I don't wont to see the NC as quit space.
But Hey, let's do the best out of the situation, Olesya had the Idea to change the music kind in NC, well done so let's test how it works :)
In my opinion is nothing worse on the contrary. There is an new awesome Location with a lot epic details, fantastic architecture with an big part of 3dxchat art :)

Hey Achilles,

complaints are a declaration of love by your customers. If we all wouldn't care about this game we wouldn't give a heck and just quit.

Yes agree but the tone makes the Music :)

But I see a lot of people complaining because they feel like the devs don't care about them. And they are complaining because they love that game and they fever with every new announcement of an update.

What I also see is that the discussion about new updates are getting way calmer. In my opinion that is because a lot of "older players" already quit. And look: We have a brand new location and there are only 2 or 3 threads about it and here we are just at page 5.

I guess we all are still thankful for the great work the devs did by launching that awesome game. But some of us just don't see us as "just subscribers" but as a part of this also great community. And I think we are still worried about the further development. And this development of the community is driven by updates like this.

Who wonders? You want read all topics if you must read more negative and disrespectful critics as positive feedback and compliments?

For myself, I've a very big fur and I see always only the good part's in people... But I'm slow but sure also to tired to follow all topics if I need to read every day the same bad things...

@ Achilles concerning msg. 84:

You seem such a nice guy Achilles, and it shines through that you want everybody to be happy, devs and community. Thats all very good, but in my opinion we cant be one big happy family.

Are the devs in this out of pure altruism? Certainly not, this is about business. You can consider 3dX as a brand, and we the community is its followers and customers.

You can be sure that 99% of the critic that your poor devs has got in this thread has not been said to be mean.
We critisize because it frustrates us that the brand (3dX) we are loyal to is not living up to what we hoped and expected it to be and become.
The ones who are totally frustrated and angry you wont hear from, cause they have already given up and left or will leave as soon as their subscription runs out.
We that critizise are the ones who still believe in the game in spite of what frustrates us.
Simple logic should tell you that.

Should we clap our small hands and smile gratefully every time we get an update... no matter what it is? Certainly not. This is business, we buy a product, and when we are not happy with it we protest.

When you sell a product you keep an eye on how your customers react to it, that is simple. If your customer base is not happy with what you sell, you change your product to make it more appetizing. Also very simple.

Every single critisizm the devs has got in this thread should be valuable to them, even that which you call unconstructive.
It tells them that their customer base is not happy, and in normal business some guys would stick their heads together and start talking about what the hell to do now to save their customer base.

I think my personal opinion should be clear :)

If you see the game as Product so please do not wonder if no one handle you as a part of an community because the product handle you as customer and the most of this customer are happy with the new Location! Because it is always good visited :)

@ Achilles:

Your personal opinion is clear to me and i wont comment on it as it will only lead to mudslinging and furthermore you are welcome to it. What regards my relations with the community, i can inform you that i have no problems with feeling generally accepted by it. The community consist after all by my fellow customers, who live and suffer with the same product. :) 

Over and out from my side. If you choose to respond to this you will probably not get an answer, as I consider it fruitless.

people have been bitching about new rooms forever... so you get one and Surprise, people complain. IM SHOCKED!

Well, the thing is that it not because people want something new that what have to agree with what they are getting.

It like someone that want to have sex and his partner said that he/she will get anal and that it... Obviously the person will complain that it not what he/she want. But then the partner tell him/her : but you wanted to have sex and you are getting sex... Why are you still complaining ? Bend over and take it up your ass.

It pretty much how I see the situation.

- opens forum, nearly slips on some tearlakes in 5 pages -

slippery-floor.jpg

mostly seen 3dx update procedure: release - whine bla, release - cry blupp, release - flame bla , release - blackmailing with canceling of membership bla and so on and so on and so on! tip: write this on forehead and go to bathroom and look at mirror:
THIS IS NOT EA or ACTIVISION (and no hundreds of devs/staff in the background)

customer support.pic

complaint-management.gif

ps: was only shortly at fresco, but cool new location, thx! maybe add a second bar and or even better, some "backrooms" on each side on the second floor if possible, thx! maybe rework old nc to something else what ppl wished - forum is full of ideas, u know where! or delete it or just leave it there for a differnt kind of music room and framesaving - incase last -> rework, extend, release poses or whatever in between^^ anyway, inhale, exhale and go to bathroom mirror, look at forehead! if it helps, ok, if not, bang head there and if necessary - repeat till chillmode is achieved and enjoy what u have in the game so far

over and out

il suono della musica
the tone makes the music
der ton macht die musik

4-22286508-0-2-1.jpg

please_dont_slam_doors1259923905_124.jpg

tumblr_m1h21nErDX1r0bjxi.gif

ears+hurt.jpg

- closes forum again -

I wasn't going to bother posting in this thread again as I know anything I say will be flamed by certain people.

One thing I will point out though is what happened last year with the birthday party, the main complaint I can remember people saying then was what has happened to the promised new club.

People weren't happy with what the devs had given us then and a lot were asking that question.

There is a range of things that people seem to want added and if you think of them all as different they add up.

New sex poses for FF and MM and FFF and MMM.

New sex poses for others.

New dance poses.

New other none sex poses.

New clothes for guys.

New clothes for girls.

New content for rooms.

New locations.

New private locations

Games, like card games.

Day night.

Better security.

Better UI features.

I could go on for pages I think, but even if you look at that list I think you will get what I mean, we all have different preferences in what is important to us.

What people seem to be doing is putting what we want as one thing, and everything else together when we look at what is done before what we want.

The game is mostly a sex game yes, and if you look at what has been in the updates sex poses do dominate what we get.

I agree that the sex poses have been one sided and that more needs to be done for certain genres to rectify that, but I don't think it should be looked at that anything added to the game other than those poses as being so unfair.

There is a huge range of different things that different people want added, it is not just the different sex genres and social stuff.

People who want new clothes for guys for instance are likely looking at it being just as important to them as sex poses are to others and they have not got much at all in any updates for a long time.

I know that 3DXChat will likely never compete with other games in the way of content and I do accept that.

That does not mean that I agree the social aspect of the game should not be important as I feel without having a social aspect the game will not do very well, numbers will always be down.

Having said that I don't think it needs to have what other games have, it just needs a small amount of other things to do other than sex.

What really pisses me off is when people remark at what people say in these forums, make a lot more out of what they have said, make insinuations as what they think the person is all about and then tell them they should leave.

I have never nore would I ever tell someone they should go elsewhere.