3DXChat Community

[Poll] Ignore System

Gizmo

301 members have voted

1. 1. What is better?

• Account wide block, I don't care if anybody find my alt characters
    • Character block (no one can find your alts)
    • Only one character per account

Personally I found that you guys want to block the person, not the character. Also it's funny, someone said "Devs don't try to be a babysitters. Work on the game updates." Haha so true.

Thanks to all of you. All we want is to make 3DXChat community better.

I also learned about the so-called mindfuckers. If I understand correctly these players use alts in order to hurt other people here, right?

Personally I found that you guys want to block the person, not the character. Also it's funny, someone said "Devs don't try to be a babysitters. Work on the game updates." Haha so true.

Thanks to all of you. All we want is to make 3DXChat community better.

I also learned about the so-called mindfuckers. If I understand correctly these players use alts in order to hurt other people here, right?

YES

But unfortunately not only with alts, but also with multiple accounts :(

hey, good morning sir^^ yap and thats why i once did a meme about "them" below in the spoiler

cane%20Kopie4.jpg

hrk.gif

in those days the oscar with that meme above went to:

sven summer...dead mother and widower and all of that hollywood in one person

pffffffff /vomit

Someone told about IP block. But it doesn't help. Many people have dynamic IP. Also it's very easy to change your IP using VPN, proxy and etc. So we will not talk about how to block multiple accounts.

I just want to know what can help to protect players from mindfuckers who used alts. Maybe a feature that allows you to look up alts at any account? Just asking)

I just want to know what can help to protect players from mindfuckers who used alts. Maybe a feature that allows you to look up alts at any account? Just asking)

that absolutly a very bad idea XD

unfortunatly they are not realy a miracle solution against mindfuckers, you will not be able to find a real solution, that impossible

Someone told about IP block. But it doesn't help. Many people have dynamic IP. Also it's very easy to change your IP using VPN, proxy and etc. So we will not talk about how to block multiple accounts.

I know that you can't help us to protect against multi char users. But one way would be to prohibit it by terms and conditions. So if we report such a player, you could ban him or her if it has been proved. 

Maybe look up an account goes too far. Someone here on the forum suggested a great idea. Alts are marked with a flag or a different color (thats up to you :) ) so everyone know this is not a main char.

Ok if you guys wanna go with the flags or with the mindfuckers as we got to name them why don't you set a in game pointing system  where every person that encounters you gives you a vote after he talked with you and the votes casts from all your characters you use 1 2 3 whatever number are added together automatically on each character profile in hard caps, you cant remove them even if you decide to get your avas deleted when you make a new one you start from your initial votes, or something like a  meter charge when the votes balance you from an angel to a fucktard. 

Otherwise big Thank you as well for the return to normality and the erasing of the ghosts.

Ok if you guys wanna go with the flags or with the mindfuckers as we got to name them why don't you set a in game pointing system  where every person that encounters you gives you a vote after he talked with you and the votes casts from all your characters you use 1 2 3 whatever number are added together automatically on each character profile in hard caps, you cant remove them even if you decide to get your avas deleted when you make a new one you start from your initial votes, or something like a  meter charge when the votes balance you from an angel to a fucktard. 

Otherwise big Thank you as well for the return to normality and the erasing of the ghosts.

i already say it in another thread :x, but a rate system is also a realy bad idea, and will introduce a new bully way, like a whole family harrasing someone they dont like by ratting him badly etc... i see that already

how about a small notification in 2nd anr 3rd profiles...."this is a 2. or 3. ava"

But you can delete your first ava and your 2nd become first. Or what if you want to make your 3rd ava a main character on account but you don't want to delete 1st and 2nd?

A lot of questions  :)

i already say it in another thread :x, but a rate system is also a realy bad idea, and will introduce a new bully way, like a whole family harrasing someone they dont like by ratting him badly etc... i see that already

So true. Would be very bad idea.

But you can delete your first ava and your 2nd become first. Or what if you want to make your 3rd ava a main character on account but you don't want to delete 1st and 2nd?

A lot of questions   :)

Global account handles is how this is solved in other games. 

Example Character1@GlobalAccountHandle, Character2@GlobalAccountHandle, Character3@GlobalAccountHandle most games that have these also allow role players to play without them shown.

So if Twiggy for instance wanted to see who was the player they would see Character1@GlobalAccountHandle. If ExHaran wanted to just see characters, they would see it as Character1

Global account handles also allow people to use the same names so you don't have to have LeroyJenkins69 LeroyJenkins1124 LerooooyJenkins all running around, you could have a bunch of Leroy Jenkins@GlobalAccountHandle since the global account handles are different.

A lot of questions   :)

Yes you are right but it's nice to discuss that with you gizmo :)

hmmmm... what about a hint in the profile, that you have another character of the same account already on your friend list?

This should work :)