3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

hi guys, i'm new to 3dxchat and like the game so far. Its good to see that the game gets new content allt the time. I dont know how much time it cost to design it, but i would like to see my belly button ingame. :)

Okay, so I'll suggest what I'd love to see here and try to avoid the customization/clothes/ sex poses.

1) I'd love to see more variable sit/lay poses for solo usibg. 2-3 of each type. You can use them by taking from existing sex animations like sitting on the knees or laying on the side/belly.

2) More different alcohol bottles. Maybe adding glasses and even some cooked food.

3)Adding possibility to write to the peoples from the friend list, even if we not in one location.

4) I know that it's wont be relasied anyway, but I'd love to see the diving location. Even small one, where peoples may have underwater sex ^_~

Please, Devs, add the Tattoos. I noticed that with current clothing system it's really easy. Just make them as clothes. It's won't take much time. For males it's can be some nice tattoos on the hands, chest, and back. For girls - more variable like: waist, pubis-belly zone, their feet and maybe back as well. It's easy because it's not so hard to find the nice tattoos and re-texture them in Photoshop, then turn in the clothes in some editor which you using. I think community will be more then happy.

Nice idea, Cathy, but I think it's won't be possible to do ingame, because they need to write lot of additional scripts to let us upload images, and also moderate them

Yes this is true, but it would be a nice add anyway.

One other solution would be to link your profilecard in game to your profile here!

Clothing:

School Teacher outfit

Spy outfit (with trench coat with clothing underneath optional)

Tennis shoes for women (high heel wedge heel or stiletto)

Animations

More sex positions under water

Ability to shower together

Ability to squeeze own breasts and nipples as well as partners

Something I forgot to include in my first post--sweat.  Either as an option we can click on or off, or something that automatically occurs after a character has an orgasm, but adding a sexy shiney sweat effect would definitely be a welcome addition.  It could also occur when your character gets into the water, or even after dancing for a set amount of time.

Speed sliders for pole moves..... Spur of the moment thought

before doing a speed slider for the poles , maybe we'll need more moves and , maybe , for the ones interessed in it , giving access of the pole to men too :)