3DXChat Community

Censorship of forums

Riela

Not giving a shit about ones community, and going as far as trying to censor it, is like biting, or maybe pissing, on the hand that feeds you. The devs are indeed the devs, but they players are paying for a product they are using, without the players, no damn game, shouldn't the players at least have a right to give feedback and/or criticism for a product they are paying for, monthly? And what the fuck is feedback worth if you can only give positive feedback? It becomes nothing more than a big nice barrel of ego grease for the ego machinery. 

The argument that "if you don't like it, don't complain and stop playing" is just outright silly. Do you think all those who have criticism and express said criticism while still paying, monthly, do so because they hate the game? Fuck no. They do so because they really enjoy the game and want it to be as good as it can be, it's that fucking simple. And yes, not everyone will share the same opinion, but that doesn't mean that people shouldn't be allowed to voice theirs. 

Also why the shit am I writing this now, it's too damn late and I barely know what I'm writing about anymore.

Come here pillow.

Uh...I might agree with all you have said if she had put in your summarized points. That is the difference between a post that is providing good feedback and bad feedback. Yes, there is such a thing as bad feedback.

• Voting system: It's not a voting system, its just a basic feedback (reaction) indicator for the new content update. It is literally on the login screen. [Maybe it needs to be bigger so people can see (this is a feedback), perhaps emphasized with a text (this is a suggestion)] 
  • Forum: It is a forum, sure clean up is nice, but really not necessary. Troll posts naturally drop when the community decides to ignore it. This was a suggestion, not a feedback. Putting someone from the game in charge would only cause more issues. I mean imagine if a non-dev deleted people's posts, good god. 
  • Open forums; do i really need to explain this, its called open forum for christ sake. Arts, Roleplay, UserDiaries subforums fullfil what she was suggesting.
  • I included community manager in my post as well, so not sure what you are getting at.

Edit: Anyways, I am done with this lol. I just think there is a better way to go about it. Assuming the devs don't care seems childish.

Clearly you have problems with eyes snow. Just because you are lazy to read paragraph and you like to argue with me and basically everyone close to me. it doesn't mean I have bad feedback.

• The new voting system is a mess -

I did a small survey of about 25 people. Over half of them did not know it existed. It wasn't even announced.

The other half said it’s stupid and not aren’t going to bother because you can only like or dislike an update that's already in game. Therefore, claiming to like or dislike something would make absolutely no difference and makes absolutely no sense.I believe that its important to note, that just because someone dislikes the new caps that doesn't mean they hate clothing. If someone dislikes sex pose, it doesn't mean they hate sex here.

- this explains problem with voting system very well and it's flaws. also I asked close to 80 people in game since I wrote that post, which I think is significant number of players.

Forum: It is a forum, sure clean up is nice, but really not necessary. Troll posts naturally drop when the community decides to ignore it. This was a suggestion, not a feedback. Putting someone from the game in charge would only cause more issues. I mean imagine if a non-dev deleted people's posts, good god.

- It wasn't about trolls but at the spam and misplacement of topics. So yes it was feedback as it directly tied to next few lines.

It's also explained in that post if you actually read it.

Open forums; do i really need to explain this, its called open forum for christ sake. Arts, Roleplay, UserDiaries subforums fullfil what she was suggesting.

No, clearly you didn't read.

Of these 2 topics, one is irrelevant with regard to updates and game play, while the other is directly related to the game shouldn't be merged into one as they are now. “Hi“ topics should never be in same category as an update topic because relevant feedback is too easily lost.

It was about discussion, feedback, issues, random talk, resource sharing etc.

only 2 places to put that thing technical, which isn't suited for it and suggestions and development which is locked forums so good luck making any topics there.

eh whatever, you guys can keep doing what you are doing. What I am saying is falling on deaf ears, but its all ironic. 

@Riela, I am not bringing any personal issues when I am posting on here. If you feel that way, I am sorry. I am just giving you "feedback" on your approach. :\

Guest jowie

If you want this game to be succesful, why you make bad adverts for it? Your topic was discussed, your questions was answered. Devs were so kind and considered your advices. Can you think a bit forward than your nose? Everybody's interest is that this game to be succesful.

what a fucking joke wizard ! did the devs really considered ?

LOL LOL LOL

Guest jowie

if they care .. i wouldn't meet a lot of 3dx players in another game .. what i re-entered last week !

and no .. those were not newbies .. but players who playerd here for quite some time .

Hello me, Again.

Day ago, I edited my largest topic on forums, I added my reply to gizmo and removed any negative or otherwise pointing thing to people from main topic keeping it strictly civil and based on actual feedback and post me and 5 people spent 6 hours writing and editing in google doc.

The whole topic was one big feedback for everyone to see, and certainly it was 3rd most liked USER post on whole forums.

Now it's gone.

So you are going to delete any negative feedback now?

Do I get ban for this topic?

How about we make rule, no talking about 3DX unless its praising our new emperors * cough* I mean developers.

You actions are borderline illegal. I hope you realize that.

Riela.

Im with you Riela. The fact that they just deleted it is absolutely not ok.

Criticism must be allowed. You didnt call them bad names or something.

I guess this post and thread proves that the stupidest thing any dev team can do is...censorship. First of all, thank god, internet can't be censored much, as Riela proves pretty much by opening this thread. Clearly this only increases negative publicity for 3dx. It seems the devs even admit having 'closed' the discussions (nice word for removing by the way), feeling it wasn't necessary anymore after reading and 'considering' it.

So...personally speaking...I find this highly disturbing. 

thx to riela and everyone that put their time and energy in that deleted topic and in so many others here and atleast helped to try to make this game and forum better. im a admin of a own forum and supported so many other games and communities with thousands of posts in so many other forums since end of the 90s and i better dont lose any words about the state and the administration of this forum, but it simply is one of the worst, i ever was in^^ still, the community is great and so are most of the people i met ingame and forumwise /me but thinks: why am i writing here in a ghosttopic, that will get deleted anyway and better let this post end with these quotes and what ill do for now, cause life is to short anyway:

Jus come to the game, enjoy yourself, your gf's, your friends, an has fun... don't stop bein nice an helpin others

I can't help for something I can't agree or justified. No more volunteering of my time for the game.

Beyond that, it there game, there mess.

jpvdh9xie2ju.jpg

to sexgamedevil:
We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community!

(Y)our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for (y)our own.

Cesar Chavez

You actions are borderline illegal. I hope you realize that.

Your argument was valid until you pulled this out of your ass.

lmao I mean wut. Since when is it illegal to delete things from your website

Guest Skar

Riela, if you are this pissed off, why arent you just leaving this forum and game, Im tired of your BS....

Why don't you follow your own advice. I am tired of people telling people to leave.

Guest RobT

What Riela said is actually correct (in original post) but sadly i think anyone who has been here a while knows that if a thread gets even remotely inflammatory it will be deleted. Not the first time and certainly not the last.  Some posters  (including myself in the past) lack the ability to have a civil discussion about topics that are being discussed.  In turn it leads to the  original discussion being morphed into a free for all and gets nasty. Such as whats happening to this thread now.

*waits for deletion*

That makes me wonder if some people flame on purpose when a subject is not to their liking. Sorry, Nixx but she has every right to be here and post as anyone else. She is a paying member who has the right to give her feedback. It cannot all be positive. Your post was insulting as she has not been insulting in this post.

Riela, if you are this pissed off, why arent you just leaving this forum and game, Im tired of your BS....

you might be tired of my BS... which is really sad actually.

YET the fact remains. without my topic and negative feedback there would not be this topic

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1626-thank-you-devs-for-the-gay-update/

There would not be update for people who waited 8 months. that's fact if you like it or not.

IF anyone think censorship is good thing and negative feedback isn't needed publicly to raise awareness then nothing is ever going to change.

The more things get censored, the less stuff you will get. As song said on first page " nothing happens dev don't care" so exactly more censorship happen, more people became nothing else just passive income.

I like to raise my voice if I am not happy with product, I am here for friends not for sex. If anyone would be here for sex only for as long as I been here then that would suck a lot.

What did you do for this game Nixx?

Nothing just to protect your friends and bitch that people dare to leave negative feedback and rustle dev feathers to actually make them work on the game.

This game is out 2.5 years yet the amount of features is stunningly low. You are part of problem, instead of supporting updates and freedom of speech you hop to protect devs.

This place is such amazing thing, If devs would actively work on it, it could have by now have 10x this playerbase.

Clearly they are able to make poses quite fast... if they work on it. Everyone who wants update should voice their opinion.

But yeah it's better to be positive and be happy with what you got instead of giving them negative feedback and actually making them work for your money.

You should realize developers are here to run company, They are not your friends, They want as much money as possible with least amount of work. That's the point of any company in world.

Protecting them is never going to help yet adding negative feedback will push them to improve the game as they might realize that we are not just passive income.

The scenario is simple. If there would be new game coming, which can happen any time. There's no developer loyalty, If the other game would get updated each week with 1 clothing and 1 pose, which is actually easy.

Everyone would run there there would not be reason to stay here. You would then see that these devs would go under pretty fast.. or actually started to work on this game. Instead of treating their customers as passive income. If anyone think that making 1 shirt per week is hard then sorry you are wrong. Solen wrote on first page, you can go ask him how much work it takes to make something like shirt.

It's same as in USA with internet market.

You have comcast and timewarner stating they are unable to have fiber fast internet and you get some low shit, the second google fiber comes to the town they instantly increase speed to match google fiber, changing your contract and giving you 10x your old speed for half of the price.

That makes me wonder if some people flame on purpose when a subject is not to their liking. Sorry, Nixx but she has every right to be here and post as anyone else. She is a paying member who has the right to give her feedback. It cannot all be positive. Your post was insulting as she has not been insulting in this post.

How about we make rule, no talking about 3DX unless its praising our new emperors * cough* I mean developers.

And many posts in this style . And who wants to answer and to spend time on someone's subjective opinion hidden under false facts ? Yes false .

I lightly walked through the rooms , locations with questions (to my friends too). Most people love the iceberg , masks , new updates about sex poses and meditation pose (It's used everywhere , u can see) and more .

From where was taken your statistic ? And for what ? We know what this is for . Hope new poses will be added and maybe the forum will become calmer for a week or two .

If every adequate player will begin to create a new forum post with feedback , criticism , shout about room customization , clothes etc etc , I'm sure that this topic will simply not be visible .

Thats why so much noise from 1 topic here . I not against Riela , she is a human and part of our community . But the response was received .The question was closed , the request was heard and taken . isnt it ?

About the new rule 2.17 which I don`t saw on the forum (idk why) ... For games it's okay (with subscription or free to play) , you can't say something provocative or offensive about the administration or their work . Hello and welcome to the games . We have a very patient developers btw .

We can offer something anyway . Not to claim but to offer something .

I hope my post will not infuriate to anyone and my demons will be able to sleep peacefully inside of me . Sorry if something wrong (my english is not perfect) .

Peace

Says the guy who is a great attention seeker on here ... so cute  http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1219-a-deep-confession-of-a-struggeling-man/

So yes, you should follow your own advice as Skar said. As far as i'm concerned i'm tired of people thinking they are alone on earth and thinking issues and troubles are only on their shoulders.

Riela's topic is interesting when it deals with censorship and the way devs behaves. If you have nothing more to say than suggesting her to leave, better to keep this mouth close.

/me still wondering which topic is the most full of bs ...

About the new rule 2.17 which I don`t saw on the forum (idk why) ... For games it's okay (with subscription or free to play) , you can't say something provocative or offensive about the administration or their work . Hello and welcome to the games . We have a very patient developers btw .

I am sorry exharan, my original topic wasn't attacking devs in any way. there was not single offensive thing in my original reply to gizmo in that big topic.

While you might consider statement in this topic as attack on developers it is what it is no?

The new rule clearly says anything negative or anything that's asking or pointing about dev work is going to be deleted.

How can anyone be fine with this?

Feedback, be it positive or negative IS NOT provocative or offensive. It just feedback. Feedback and reviews should be public. This topic is not feedback, It's what I think it is.

Games are not different product than anything else in world.

In fact every time some steam game tried to censor feedback. that game got publicly trashed everywhere and their scores were permanently affected. Last year there was 3 or 5 news like this.

If I told everyone that walked into my store who says any criticism or ask about lack of product to get out and shut up, my store would be in ruin. In fact we listen we stock more goods and improve thanks to our customers.

Silencing people can only backfire.

Hmmm ... i dont know if devs will read this tread untill they reach this post , but if they do , here is just an idea .

When someone create a topic , give him/her the right to remove some posts , this will avoid peoples who agress others in a post hopping you will erase the dicution just because there is fights .

I think Riela's old topic get erased because peoples was fighting 75% of the time in it and not because the post was a "bad" feedback (i said "bad" with the " " because to me a discution on a content , even a negative one , is never a bad thing)

Guest Skar

And many posts in this style . And who wants to answer and to spend time on someone's subjective opinion hidden under false facts ? Yes false .

I lightly walked through the rooms , locations with questions (to my friends too). Most people love the iceberg , masks , new updates about sex poses and meditation pose (It's used everywhere , u can see) and more .

From where was taken your statistic ? And for what ? We know what this is for . Hope new poses will be added and maybe the forum will become calmer for a week or two .

If every adequate player will begin to create a new forum post with feedback , criticism , shout about room customization , clothes etc etc , I'm sure that this topic will simply not be visible .

Thats why so much noise from 1 topic here . I not against Riela , she is a human and part of our community . But the response was received .The question was closed , the request was heard and taken . isnt it ?

We can offer something anyway . Not to claim but to offer something .

I hope my post will not infuriate to anyone and my demons will be able to sleep peacefully inside of me . Sorry if something wrong (my english is not perfect) .

Peace

Well, it is actually : 2.16

I might have done a mistake or it got changed. I don't know really. 

2.16. It is strictly forbidden to create topics and posts to discuss the actions of the Administration and / or restrictions imposed on users on the forum and / or in the game.

My bad if I misquote the actual rule number. 

I still don't agree with the rule, but it there game, there mess. 

2.16. It is strictly forbidden to create topics and posts to discuss the actions of the Administration and / or restrictions imposed on users on the forum and / or in the game.

This paragraph is indeed questionable. Politically incorrect. Bye bye democracy, hallo dictatorship.

Guest Skar

Well, it is actually : 2.16

I might have done a mistake or it got changed. I don't know really. 

My bad if I misquote the actual rule number. 

I still don't agree with the rule, but it there game, there mess. 

Just to show how this rule is ridiculous... 

This new topic that was created is against the rule and it actually a good topic to thanks the dev. 

Thank You Dev's for the Gay update

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1626-thank-you-devs-for-the-gay-update/

Since that rule clearly state : 

The rule is so vague that it can apply to positive and negative comment... to admin action or indirectly update. 

Rule need to be well thought, well structured.