3DXChat Community

BETA (December 2023)

Gizmo

8 hours ago, Gizmo said:

You don't like that my answers don't meet your expectations. The thing is, I don't want to change your mind.

I allow myself the luxury of giving the answers I feel I need to give.

Or do you want to forbid me from doing that?

You can do whatever you like.. change my mind, don't change my mind.. I personally don't care. Your words speak for themselves and only prove my point.

@Gizmo we appreciate and look forward to every update and added function, but let me quote myself from another thread:

"We got drinks / glasses, but no coffe or tea mugs. And no cheers pose or touching glasses... In the world editor, we have a display to show the position, size and rotation of an object. But not the color values or the material.
In many cases, the devs have good ideas, but they just go 80% and not 100% of the road."

Another example from the World Editor: you added the object count in the last update. But I genuinly ask myself: what is this for? In all the years I have been building, I never thought: "If I only knew the amount of objects now...". How does this help in building? I see the size of the world file itself, and every builder knows that the performance depends more on the closeness of objects and the material (reflective) and effects used, than the amount of objects.
50.000 plain cubes, widely spread in the room, won't affect performance. But put them close together like in a picture, and it will lag like hell.

On the other hand, we are asking for years for a display of the color and material values of an selected object. THIS would help during building A LOT! And those values are in the world file, just like the position, rotation and size values. In my opinion, the time it took to implement this "object count" would have been better invested in a color and material display.
It would be a dream if we could just copy and paste those values to other objects. Or how about selecting all objects that have the same colour and material values? So we could change them all at once. Imagine in an apartment you want another colour for the walls. If you don't have the walls grouped, it is very time consuming to change the color.

And there are a lot of those examples. I'm quite sure more people would wear the handbags (me included) if we could switch them off. It looks stupid when you still hold on to them during sexy times 😉 Or are there technical reasons that this is not possible?

Now we have new drinks, food and stuff. But we can only use one at a time. Why not do it right and let us hold a glass of Champagne in one hand and a cigar in the other?

Please take this as constructive criticism, and maybe I gave you some ideas for future updates 😉

5 hours ago, Bisch said:

Allow me to answer on his behalf..  "I allow myself the luxury of giving the answers I feel I need to give."

Actually it wasn't you who was asked, but thanks for helping me out here 😀

6 hours ago, PussyGaloreXXX said:

Yes, I've only been asking you for 2 years to stop putting new poses on top and ruining all the trick poses builders create and then we have to change all the codes. I have a club that has maybe 100 toys with trick poses and it is HELL to re code them. like MF-V-6. I've had to change so many times it's not even funny anymore. So yes don't count on Gizmo because he never listens to the shit we have to go through when he puts new poses on top of old poses and new clothes on top of old clothes making dance teams redo all their costumes!!!

I don't get why you do not understand what I'm talking about!!!  it takes WEEKS to redo the pose numbers!!! AND I do not understand what is so hard about making poses that the other servers have like omg there are so many !!! why don't you at least go and see how far advanced they are? 

BTW they are not hacked servers nor stolen and I've never had a problem with them since I've been on them before I came here. It's just too bad they are still on 32 bit servers with 64 bit programs which makes this official version a lot faster.  And they are much more user friendly.  Make a toy there and you never have to change the code since THEY put the NEW POSES on the bottom AND they keep updating all the time! Not once or twice a year.

Rocchi did more for this game with her DLL files than any of the devs, yet you blocked her out and now all her options are on the free servers...

I see your point. It's good that you mentioned it. The fact is that these servers and DLL code modifications are not legal. I must warn you that discussion of illegal activities is not welcome here.

As for your ideas on how to improve the game - every player like you can share your ideas with us. We have a special place for publishing user ideas - the "Suggestions" channel in Discord or a section on the forum.

I would also like to point out that we use the Suggestions channels for inspiration. And we don't take it upon ourselves to implement every idea of every player. So everyone keep that in mind and don't set any expectations.

That's exactly how we work. If you like the way we do it, then great, I invite you to embark on this exciting journey with us. If you don't, that's okay too, we don't force anyone to stay.

11 hours ago, lee64 said:

This is of the subject will there be any chest hair for the male and any asian outfit in the future

Thanks you are doing a great job. 

Thank you for appreciating what we do ❤️

As for future updates, I've come to the idea of only talking about the features and content that will definitely be added to the game in the near future. So the content contained in this beta will definitely be added in the near future. You can take part in the beta right now and familiarize yourself with all the content. Or check out the pictures from the first post.

This is the content that will be added for sure. As for the other content, I can't make any promises.

23 hours ago, Tsela said:

@Gizmo Here's my feedback then.

Over all these years I was part of this really great community, at first I was overwhelmed by the amount of options and interactions we had in the simplest most straight forward way possible.

Of course like many other people I started creating so many things in the world editor, I was in love with the creative process of populating the world with our own ideas, styles, create our own fantasies in all sort of ways.

Had a good streaming service for Radio streaming, and all was a success. Among these  future projects the most I was looking for were creative updates, like this amazing editor, which was updated with awesome stuff (fireworks even, or that really cool water droplet windows, I always tried to create a rainy day place)

All these populate and enhance the game in many forms, and it's up to people who create more and more new content this way.

I believe when people look forward to some features that we already talked about, is their way of longing to interact with this world and add their own ideas to it. Things like clothing editor, pose editor, movie nights with functioning TV, all sort of paired and single walking, crawling, moving poses, is enriching far more the game world with our personal ideas and content than just some new blowjob poses. Naturally it's a bit of a disappointment when expectations are not met.

On the positive side... I was complaining a lot about lack of clothing and styles for male avis, and that was MUCH improved with the texture customization on clothes, and I finally have socks on my feet! So Thank you for your hard work.

Remember, criticism is though love actually ;)

People who don't like this place will never criticize things either

@Gizmo The Bold underlined quoted text is exactly what I've been telling you for years now. We builders create and a lot of us create great extra toys implementing several poses. But then you destroy all that work by putting poses on top and that number pose gets increased.  the number one pose in oral was the face slapping penis pose.  So the code for the toy using that pose would be MF-O-1.  Now after every time you've put the new poses on top that pose is number 12. So how many times do we have to keep changing hundreds of pose codes every time you do this?  It's really not easy at all, Believe me!  If you don't understand what I'm talking about then please let's get together so I can show you. the things that have to be moved and one single mistake kills all the work we've done just making us start over again.

I have never had any problems with the Devs. they are great but I don't understand why you take almost a year to release a new update?  How many devs do you actually have?  And are they just volunteers? I remember Alivia showing me some great great poses she made but she told me you wouldn't pay for them.  Anyway I do love all the devs have been doing making this place , well pretty great but not as great as the other "hacked" as you say servers.  But you got out of the 32 bit server putting us on the 64 bit which makes this game the fastest by far of all!!!

Just a suggestion. Would it be a lot better if you did smaller updates like a couplle new peices of clothing or a few new poses every few weeks or month that waiting till you have to make a huge beta and see if everything works all at once?  I mean if there's a bug in the couple poses you update more often you can pull them and work on the issue no?  But please stop putting them on top of the older poses? and put them on the bottom ???

At My Wits End!!

PG ❤️

p.s. How hard is it to make clothing or even modify clothing?  is it easy enough for some of us to volunteer? I've noticed that RLC members are doing them for the other servers... Even though a lot of them look like garbage but some come out really great but that would be up to Lisa to judge before using them.

And thank you thank you than you so so much for responding to us. I will be here 6 years Jan 18th and out of all the times I've pm'd you or commented in the forums you've only acknowledged me once when I told you about some guy that was getting away with a glitch  that when he subscribed he would quit and still to stay in 3dx for a year. 

Edited by PussyGaloreXXX

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

I see your point. It's good that you mentioned it. The fact is that these servers and DLL code modifications are not legal. I must warn you that discussion of illegal activities is not welcome here.

As for your ideas on how to improve the game - every player like you can share your ideas with us. We have a special place for publishing user ideas - the "Suggestions" channel in Discord or a section on the forum.

I would also like to point out that we use the Suggestions channels for inspiration. And we don't take it upon ourselves to implement every idea of every player. So everyone keep that in mind and don't set any expectations.

That's exactly how we work. If you like the way we do it, then great, I invite you to embark on this exciting journey with us. If you don't, that's okay too, we don't force anyone to stay.

Like I've said I've been doing just that for the past 2 years with no response from anyone. I mean ho hard is it to put poses on the bottom of the old poses?  You still do not get it and makes it really bad for us who have these rooms with bdsm toys... And what is with all the smart ass answers.. Why can't we deal with this here and now?

As far as Rocchi, All I suggested was why couldn't you have Rochhi code with you all? Every suggestion about fading clothes, the tv, the 2 way slider, etc etc would still be in use no?

Edited by PussyGaloreXXX

12 minutes ago, PussyGaloreXXX said:

Like I've said I've been doing just that for the past 2 years with no response from anyone. I mean ho hard is it to put poses on the bottom of the old poses?  You still do not get it and makes it really bad for us who have these rooms with bdsm toys... And what is with all the smart ass answers.. Why can't we deal with this here and now?

As far as Rocchi, All I suggested was why couldn't you have Rochhi code with you all? Every suggestion about fading clothes, the tv, the 2 way slider, etc etc would still be in use no?

Why don't you count down to up? And nobody needs the return of the "rape" thingie

2 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

Why don't you count down to up? And nobody needs the return of the "rape" thingie

It doesn't work that way, who is going to know to count from the bottom???

And the rape thingy was never Rape. it was your choice to accept that or not. It is a sub/dom thing and only you can allow someone to do it and telling him or her what they can not do. I have no idea where the RAPE thingy came from. You can always still reject a pose.

10 hours ago, PussyGaloreXXX said:

BTW they are not hacked servers nor stolen

What a bullshit...

Sure pirate servers has their pros (and lots of cons) - but saying that they are not stolen is just a lie. They all based on stolen several years ago 3dxchat's code. So no matter how much their stuff they added on top of it - it is pirated games. I am not trying to judge anyone here, I played a little on these servers myself to check it out, I am curious person, I can't help it... But let's call things what they are - it IS pirated/stolen stuff, not just some alternative free game.

is there anything wrong with the beta right now i can't seem to load into the game for the last 24 hrs it goes on infinite loading screen.is it undergoing manintance or something. the actual claint i can load to it just fine, can anyone help?

15 minutes ago, Mona69 said:

is there anything wrong with the beta right now i can't seem to load into the game for the last 24 hrs it goes on infinite loading screen.is it undergoing manintance or something. the actual claint i can load to it just fine, can anyone help?

Did you renew the beta registration?

6 hours ago, PussyGaloreXXX said:

I see that you write in every post about the order of poses in the catalog. We're not going to change that. New poses will appear at the top. At least in the near future.
Also we are not going to implement the code that was implemented to our DLLs by third parties.

4 hours ago, Xizi said:

Sure pirate servers has their pros (and lots of cons) - but saying that they are not stolen is just a lie. They all based on stolen several years ago 3dxchat's code. So no matter how much their stuff they added on top of it - it is pirated games. I am not trying to judge anyone here, I played a little on these servers myself to check it out, I am curious person, I can't help it... But let's call things what they are - it IS pirated/stolen stuff, not just some alternative free game.

Our legal team has already contacted Discord and we have removed the offenders' main servers. Our lawyers continue to work on other illegal resources as well. You should understand that the actions of these individuals are not legal, they violate the law and should be punished.

Let's finish discussing illegal content. Also I ask moderators to clean posts with discussion of illegal content. Thank you for your understanding.

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

I see that you write in every post about the order of poses in the catalog. We're not going to change that. New poses will appear at the top. At least in the near future.
Also we are not going to implement the code that was implemented to our DLLs by third parties.

Of Course, Why do we all waste our breath when all we get is no no no no or just smartass answers. We pay to be here but funny how the customers are Always wrong. You don't even care how rude it is to ruin all the work decent builders do in here for others... Shame  on You

I won't be wasting my breath suggesting anything to help the community anymore since you you really don't care what any of us think... I'm done!

@PussyGaloreXXXHey there!   I agree with what you sayin about changing pose codes, it can  be quite tedious, but if i may make a suggestion, I may have a better solution, that should work for you and @Gizmo . He will always be placing new content at top, and you not needing  to keep changing codes. In the 3DX Chat Sharing site, there bein a bundle you can download, that, instead of usin pose codes, it be usin lil pics of the poses instead. I think it would actually be much better than codes, cause the person(s) using the pose just matches the lil pic to the pose choice, and they ready to go !  instead of havin to see the code, then go to the pose list, and count thru the poses, and then pick the correct one. And no matter how many times the pose list is updated, the lil pose pics remain the same, cause it shows the pose pic, not number. So...Gizmo still puts newest at top, and your poses still bein sorted proper, all the time. No more changes :)   On 3DX chat sharing site, just search: Sex Rig Labels and apply lil pic to proper pose.  I hope this helps you.  Cheers .

Edited by AJM

4 hours ago, Gizmo said:

@Gizmo I think this bein the proper way to do this... all new content at top, so a person can see straightaway, and not havin to dig thru all the past items to get to new things. Most games are that way. Even IRL, its so.  Markets, stores, and such, always placing newest products to the front, to attract people to the items right away. People not wanting to go shopping, and have to dig thru items in bins or on shelves, to find newest things.. its just more convenient that way. On 3DX, i understand the point of constant update to pose codes, but in my other recent post, i have suggested a possible solution to work for all. To me, it bein a win-win.. new things stay on top, codes not needing to be changed. Hope this works for both. :)

4 hours ago, AJM said:

I think this bein the proper way to do this

Well i don`t. Having many of your costumers redo their additional work over and over and over "just because" is dumb.

It may seem trivial to many of you, but there are several people in the game that only play it based on how it has been facilitated by people like @PussyGaloreXXX

Granted, creating additional poses it is not something the costumers "have" to do, but their work on poses / builds are something that have kept many other people in the game a lot longer than they would have if they had not done it. 

And when the people creating them get fed up by the "just because" and stops doing and redoing them again and again, i doubt their clientele will stay long in a game that does not even have a gag.

15 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

Well i don`t. Having many of your costumers redo their additional work over and over and over "just because" is dumb.

It may seem trivial to many of you, but there are several people in the game that only play it based on how it has been facilitated by people like @PussyGaloreXXX

Granted, creating additional poses it is not something the costumers "have" to do, but their work on poses / builds are something that have kept many other people in the game a lot longer than they would have if they had not done it. 

And when the people creating them get fed up by the "just because" and stops doing and redoing them again and again, i doubt their clientele will stay long in a game that does not even have a gag.

But like i said in other post, There is a download on the 3DX site that replaces the need for codes, and usin lil pics to place  beside the pose instead, so no matter if the poses are listed upwards, or down.. the pic will remain the same. Cause while the order listing may change with updates, the pose pics remain same. Just look at pic posted by the pose to be used, and match to pose choice in the pose box. No more redoing pose codes over and over.  It was just a suggestion.

On 12/9/2023 at 1:01 PM, GITS said:

Hi, So far things do look great, one issue that is in the present production version and in the beta too.  Playing personal music streams are not working.

I can play the normal provided music streams but prior to the last update my personal stream worked.  after the update it stopped.  

I offer my stream to use to test with as I Do use it to play in my world home and in any world file I share with the general population.

https://3dworlddjstreams.xyz:8060/stream

It runs 24x7x365 and works with browser and other VR worlds.  Why did it stop working in 3dx?

Thanks

Shell

Any thoughts, progress, update on this issue that is occurring in the beta and in Production?