3DXChat Community

Favorite Quotes

Guest Mattttt

The quote in my signature. It has served me well, is true to a point it's actually scary...

However... two events in my life have made it hard for me to truly love without fear of being hurt again, so these quotes are something I recite every single day in the hopes I will fix my hearts ability to let somebody in again...

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."

Martin Luther King Jr. spoke these words.

And...

"We accept the love we think we deserve"

Stephen Chbosky spoke these words.

For the longest time I felt I did not deserve any, but that is slowly changing.

I like the topic of this thread, a very thoughtful one.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.

-Albert Einstein

Guest SweetHoney

Nothing you become will disappoint me; I have no preconception that I’d like to see you be or do. I have no desire to foresee you, only to discover you. You can’t disappoint me.

― Mary Haskell

We must all do our time on the cross,in order to receive our resurrection.

~JML~

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world"

Albert Einstein

As one who knows nothing this gives me hope lol