Jump to content
3DXChat Community

World Editor


THX
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

But what's the difference to streaming copyrighted music to the rooms? They don't seem to care about that.

Using custom textures is not very different from uploading pictures on the gallery, and the gallery pictures are even stored on their own server. And yes that also can be copyrighted material. So there is no difference indeed.

Well in a way music on our stream doesn't affect the game in terms of copyright laws since the music isn't stored on 3dxchat servers so whoever plays copyrighted material, if some company really wants, they go after his stream. Since the game itself doesn't hold or distribute copyrighted material but we upload that on our own server we rent.

Same way people stream video and music on discord. Discord isn't storing taht material on their server, the user does

So legally they can come after us directly if someone REALY wants to. But so far nothing that big happened. we don't have an audience of thousands of people on our stream for companies to care or notice it.

Edited by Tsela
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Using custom textures is not very different from uploading pictures on the gallery, and the gallery pictures are even stored on their own server. And yes that also can be copyrighted material. So there is no difference indeed.

Well in a way music on our stream doesn't affect the game in terms of copyright laws since the music isn't stored on 3dxchat servers so whoever plays copyrighted material, if some company really wants, they go after his stream. Since the game itself doesn't hold or distribute copyrighted material but we upload that on our own server we rent.

Same way people stream video and music on discord. Discord isn't storing taht material on their server, the user does

So legally they can come after us directly if someone REALY wants to. But so far nothing that big happened. we don't have an audience of thousands of people on our stream for companies to care or notice it.

 

 

Morty, that is not the reason. It has nothing to do with storage. Lol

Are you showing us your "Intelect" again like your claims you can sell other peoples Copyright work as your own? 

It has to do with being the Publusher and 3DX is the hosting service.. not the publisher.

RLC hosts textures and supplies storage for them, just like Facebook and other services.  It has nothing to do with storage Morty.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

But what's the difference to streaming copyrighted music to the rooms? They don't seem to care about that.

Simply put they arn't the publisher if it's a user doing it. Same reason your ISP doesn't  get in trouble if your publishing torrents. However, if 3dx was streaming it without a liscense, they would be the ones an artist would go after, just like the artist could go after the user. 

Same goes for if they were using someones  copyrighted assets or textures without permission.

 

Edited by THX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, THX said:

Simply put they arn't the publisher if it's a user doing it. However, if 3dx was streaming it without a liscense, they would be the ones an artist would go after.  Just like if they were using someones  copyrighted assets or Textures without permission.

 

But if we could use our own textures, and I would use the Coca Cola logo in my room, isn't this the same as if I would stream copyrighted music? So why can we stream music, but not use textures because of copyright issues?

Is it because they would store the picture files on their own servers?

Edited by Diana Prince
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Diana Prince said:

But if we could use our own textures, and I would use the Coca Cola logo in my room, isn't this the same as if I would stream copyrighted music? So why can we stream music, but not use textures because of copyright issues?

Without a music liscense you can't legally. The RIAA could go after anyone streaming without a liscense as well as the artist. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, THX said:

 

 

Morty, that is not the reason. It has nothing to do with storage. Lol

Are you showing us your "Intelect" again like your claims you can sell other peoples Copyright work as your own? 

It has to do with being the Publusher and 3DX is the hosting service.. not the publisher.

RLC hosts textures and supplies storage for them, just like Facebook and other services.  It has nothing to do with storage Morty.

 

 

you are lost here as usual jiggle boy. go watch some cartoons.

When you stream a service you are responsible for your material not the platform you are streaming on. You can do that on discord also, they will not sue discord, they will go after you. Naturally that is very hard for you to comprehend with your brain filled with cartoons. Move along little boob jiggle salty kid :) 

Oh and you are fast to pick on one typo with an "L" mr. "Publusher" Maybe I have to teach you proper spelling

Edited by Tsela
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

you are lost here as usual jiggle boy. go watch some cartoons.

When you stream a service you are responsible for your material not the platform you are streaming on. You can do that on discord also, they will not sue discord, they will go after you. Naturally that is very hard for you to comprehend with your brain filled with cartoons. Move along little boob jiggle salty kid :) 

Oh and you are fast to pick on one typo with an "L" mr. "Publusher" Maybe I have to teach you proper spelling

Morty,

 

That's what I just said. 🤣

It has NOTHING to do with storage.

Edited by THX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, THX said:

Morty,

 

That's what I just said. 🤣

not what you said. You said it has nothing to do with storage. When it comes to copyrighted material, it also counts where it is stored. In case of servers they go after that too and make them remove the copyrighted material. No matter where you upload it. On youtube, discord, or your own stream. Easy enough so far? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tsela said:

not what you said. You said it has nothing to do with storage. When it comes to copyrighted material, it also counts where it is stored. In case of servers they go after that too and make them remove the copyrighted material. No matter where you upload it. On youtube, discord, or your own stream. Easy enough so far? 

Morty, no it doesn't. It about being the publisher of it. It's the say reason as why image hosting services like Photofucket and imgur arn't liable for the copyrighted material people post on them.

Storage has NOTHING to do with anything. 

Edited by THX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, THX said:

Morty, no it doesn't it about being the publisher of it. It's the say reason as why image hosting services like Photofucket and imgur arn't liable for the copyrighted material people post on them.

Storage has NOTHING to do with anything. 

Storage has everything to do with it, not only with you being the "publusher"

If you share copyrighted material on any platform, they first contact that platform and make them removed the material, because it is actually stored temporarily on their servers. Same goes for illegal material like child porn for example. The authorities went after the sites first which stored the said material on their platform for removal, and after that they were seeking to legally charge those behind publishing it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

Storage has everything to do with it, not only with you being the "publusher"

If you share copyrighted material on any platform, they first contact that platform and make them removed the material, because it is actually stored temporarily on their servers. Same goes for illegal material like child porn for example. The authorities went after the sites first which stored the said material on their platform for removal, and after that they were seeking to legally charge those behind publishing it.

Lol you are trying to cover your Mortyism now. 🤣

I've already covered how it goes and why places like 3DX, Imagur and RLC are not liable and storage is not an issue. Lol

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, THX said:

Lol you are trying to cover your Mortyism now. 🤣

I've already covered how it goes and why places like 3DX, Imagur and RLC are not liable and storage is not an issue. Lol

 

 

That's what Diana said and I agreed with it. read back. Textures are same as pictures you upload on the gallery. Both can be copyrighted, and in case if it's stored on a server, the 3dxchat team in this case is only liable for removal in case of a takedown notice. they are not legally charged for damages, because it's you who uploaded it. I explained that in case of streams too. In case of streams it has nothing to do with 3dxchat. The game basically is used as a media player in that case, and they have nothing to remove. Companies can only go after your stream for removal. Maybe you just got confused a bit. Read back if you are slow. No wonder if your head is filled with Pokemon, Scooby Doo while you are talking about "publushers"

You can name me after any number of cartoon characters you like. I don't really mind.

Edited by Tsela
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tsela said:

That's what Diana said and I agreed with it. read back. Textures are same as pictures you upload on the gallery. Both can be copyrighted, and in case if it's stored on a server, the 3dxchat team in this case is only liable for removal in case of a takedown notice. they are not legally charged for damages, because it's you who uploaded it. I explained that in case of streams too. In case of streams it has nothing to do with 3dxchat. The game basically is used as a media player in that case, and they have nothing to remove. Companies can only go after your stream for removal. Maybe you just got confused a bit. No wonder if your head is filled with Pokemon, Scooby Doo while you are talking about "publushers"

You can name me after any number of cartoon characters you like. I don't really mind.

It has NOTHING to do with storage.

And your earlier claim in another thread where you claimed you can resell others copyright works as your own  is just as preposterous. Almost to the point a comically ignorant.

Yes, you are a Morty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, THX said:

It has NOTHING to do with storage.

And your earlier claim in another thread where you claimed you can resell others copyright works as your own  is just as preposterous. Almost to the point a comically ignorant.

Yes, you are a Morty.

Keep struggling jiggle boy and go watch your cartoons. I already educated you, even if you aren't bright enough to understand anything I said, lesson is over for today. Come back tomorrow for more :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

Keep struggling jiggle boy and go watch your cartoons. I already educated you, even if you aren't bright enough to understand anything I said, lesson is over for today. Come back tomorrow for more :D

I bet you wear a ponytail.🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are desperate enough to try to bring unrelated topics because you ran out of steam on this thread and I proved you how stupid you are. And also do quote me where did I say that you can resell copyrighted material? I said any shit you make is not "automatically copyrighted" like you claimed. None of your artistic junk is automatically copyrighted. And yes your neighbor can resell it if you can't prove ownership. But that's on another thread and I see you are desperate now, trying everything and failing each time as usual.

Told you. Go watch cartoons. Lesson is over for today, Morty.

Edited by Tsela
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tsela said:

You are desperate enough to try to bring unrelated topics because you ran out of steam on this thread and I proved you how stupid you are. And alsso do quote me where did I say that you can resell copyrighted material? I said any shit you make iss not "automatically copyrighted" like you claimed. and yes your neighbor can resell it if you can't prove ownership. But that's on another thread and I see you are desperate now, trying everything and failing each time as usual.

Told you. Go watch cartoons. Lesson is over for today, Morty.

 

Lol copyrighted material is not unrelated. 

I feel your humiliation, but people don't need to be mislead by it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, THX said:

 

Lol copyrighted material is not unrelated. 

I feel your humiliation, but people don't need to be mislead by it.

Keep trying, you fail again. Nobody said that you can resell copyrighted material. I told you, your junk you make is not automatically copyrighted. But naturally just like in this thread, you misunderstood everything because you are salty and feel humiliated because everybody gangbanged you at your boob jiggle thread where you tried to explain women that you know better how their boobs should jiggle hahaha. 

What a moron... Anyway. I wasted enough of my time on you, Pokemon. Go talk to my publusher for further questions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Keep trying, you fail again. Nobody said that you can resell copyrighted material. I told you, your junk you make is not automatically copyrighted. But naturally just like in this thread, you misunderstood everything because you are salty and feel humiliated because everybody gangbanged you at your boob jiggle thread where you tried to explain women that you know better how their boobs should jiggle hahaha. 

What a moron... Anyway. I wasted enough of my time on you, Pokemon. Go talk to my publusher for further questions

ROFL you have and that was just as stupid as your storage claim.

Seriously, do you wear a ponytail?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

🇫🇷 Ca serait marrant, plus pratique, plus rapide, plus simple et intuitif, avec beaucoup plus de possibilités. Comme les sims. 😃

_____________________________

🇺🇸 It would be fun, more convenient, faster, simpler and more intuitive, with many more possibilities. 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got really frustrated using the world editor. Here are a few things that would help:

  • textures
    • more textures and higher quality (or custom textures)
    • the ability to rotate textures
  • proper doors
  • easily transfer the position of an object to another (without copying pasting all 3 dimensions seperately), easily create a new object at a known position
  • save your grouped objects in a custom library for faster reuse. 
    • import custom object packs that would populate the library
  • snapping aid so you always get your objects aligned
  • get the color of an object displayed in the color picker tool when selected
  • generate 3d text in an easy way
  • more customizable objects
    • thickness selector: for example instead of 3 "arches" and the 90° pie slice and the bent "wall", just 1 arch where you can select the thickness. also applicable to the hollow tube 
    • option to add/remove bezels/rounded corners and select how much

We don't necessarily need more objects, but more options to easily create our own. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...