3DXChat Community

World Editor

THX

• 3 weeks later...

What I se reading through this is someone who thinks they are better than everyone else tankard some of the worst builds i have seen and by worst i mean laggy to the point of barely being able to move on a high end computer were from some of the so called good builders...No offense is meant here but maybe you should maybe make a useful reply or suggestion instead of trolling..Peace

the lag imo is most likely caused by a limitation in the game and the fact its not optimised for use by the gpu easly seen by how high the cpu utilisation is as compared to your gpu..

Edited by Gith
an addition to the post

• 1 year later...

Hey all, 

I've recently started playing 3DXChat, and I'm ready to give the world editor a try.

However, I find it hella complicated :D 

I've been reading a PDF guide I found on this website https://www.3dxchatgame.com/ , but it's soo complicated.

Is there any user-friendly guide out there you guys can recommend? I would like to start something simple, but eventually I would like to create an entire mansion from scratch with all the trimmings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 hours ago, Bambola Lugo said:

Hey all, 

I've recently started playing 3DXChat, and I'm ready to give the world editor a try.

However, I find it hella complicated :D 

I've been reading a PDF guide I found on this website https://www.3dxchatgame.com/ , but it's soo complicated.

Is there any user-friendly guide out there you guys can recommend? I would like to start something simple, but eventually I would like to create an entire mansion from scratch with all the trimmings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The official documentation