3DXChat Community

Build 428

Lisa

Well i think they will not come as when they was presented to the players they received a very bad "no thanks". So why would devs lose time to do something that peoples don't want? I suppose there is a reason if they didn't make them in 3D. By exemple: the need to add new spot for items to the game, need a lot of time to make the "piercings items" move the same way the breasts are moving, and maybe many others "issues" that i don't know. So all that plus the bad "no thanks" must have made them abandon the piercings.

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

Well i think they will not come as when they was presented to the players they received a very bad "no thanks". So why would devs lose time to do something that peoples don't want? I suppose there is a reason if they didn't make them in 3D. By exemple: the need to add new spot for items to the game, need a lot of time to make the "piercings items" move the same way the breasts are moving, and maybe many others "issues" that i don't know. So all that plus the bad "no thanks" must have made them abandon the piercings.

Yes could be.. but like a feedback on discord.. like . Piercings canceled.. or peoples dont want.. i dont know.. would be at least  a good way.. that peoples doesnt get frustrated about waiting for it.

2 hours ago, Leeloo said:

People was complaining about piercing not because people don't want piercings but because how poorly they were made. It's ridiculous to make piercings as a texture in 2020. I am not one of dev-haters on this forum but in all honesty tattooed piercings are just too trashy for a modern game. And I don't understand why can't they add them as 3d objects. We are talking about piercings. Not about pose editor or some other too complicated stuff. But whatever. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2021 at 9:43 PM, Leeloo said:

Those are lots of guesses.

They equally abandoned planned features both people loved and disliked. They are executing things on a rail. I don't really think feedback matters that much. 

I am really curious if the clothing editor will be a thing in the next update, or any future updates, even if Gizmo talked about it multiple times. I guess we'll wait and see.

No point in guessing. Their development plans and workflow obviously has issues, and aren't the most trustworthy developers really. So I'm not going to believe anything there until it's realised. Communication would go a long way still, instead of screwing around. People do understand many things if there is communication

Edited by Tsela

• 2 years later...
11 hours ago, Blackman123 said:

I can't delete 3dxChat (Build 428) from my computer, can someone help me with this?
image.png.4eb2412c680d3d2d8629db03068b5524.png

I don't have an unstaller for it and if I press delete it doesn't work either.

Maybe you manually deleted a folder? 
You can try some app for cleaning and uninstalling programs like revo uninstaller or anything similar.