Jump to content
3DXChat Community
Sign in to follow this  
Averee

Facial expressions on avatars

Recommended Posts

I'm not sure what it would take, but it would be nice if the facial expressions on the avatars could be more joyous.  Now, they are rather bland and do not convey the fun and excitement they ought to be experiencing given the situations they are being put in by players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree on this, facial expressions need work.
But you know what gets me?

There ARE poses where they nailed the expressionism of the girls face.
The kneeling face slapping pose. The girl looks terrified.
Although that might be just me.

I said this to friends a lot, it's odd that of all poses. THAT one is the one they manage to truly get the expressions to 'speak'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Derai said:

I agree on this, facial expressions need work.
But you know what gets me?

There ARE poses where they nailed the expressionism of the girls face.
The kneeling face slapping pose. The girl looks terrified.
Although that might be just me.

I said this to friends a lot, it's odd that of all poses. THAT one is the one they manage to truly get the expressions to 'speak'

Interesting.  I'm going to have to get hold of Betty and slap her around a bit to see what you mean. 

She needs to be taught a bit of a lesson anyway.  I mean...she never even goes out anywhere.

In the meantime, if they could just programme in my cum face look for the climatic moments....

a0d2a21f642393bd70d71f3a14e2c7c7.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my first times in game, I found myself in Sin Club, admiring the dancers.  One of them asked if I was enjoying the view.  My response was, "Well, unlike my avi here who appears to have learned his dog has just died and that his truck was stolen, I am grinning ear to ear!"

I agree, my approach to life, here and anywhere, is with a smile.  My avi sure needs to loosen up with facial expressions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JackPine said:

One of my first times in game, I found myself in Sin Club, admiring the dancers.  One of them asked if I was enjoying the view.  My response was, "Well, unlike my avi here who appears to have learned his dog has just died and that his truck was stolen, I am grinning ear to ear!"

I agree, my approach to life, here and anywhere, is with a smile.  My avi sure needs to loosen up with facial expressions!

Just keep waving, then youll crack a smile..easy fix XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Alliehotass said:

Just keep waving, then youll crack a smile..easy fix XD

But I will look like a darn goof!  Oh wait, too late for that.🙃

Edited by JackPine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree the facial expressions have always been an issue with animations of people in general throughout most games.

I doubt they would ever remake the existing animations to improve facial expressions and some are better than others. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...