3DXChat Community

The Only Two Solutions To Stop World Chat Spam

pretty

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 7:05 PM, Fyrefly said:

Hold on now...

Doesn't "advertising" mean "Products and services outside of 3DX"? I can't promote my custom Dildo detailing and modifying service ($99.95 Nitrous Blower Special - Service done while U wait!) in Chat. But I don't get one thin dime of cash for running a club. And where else is someone going to promote the fancy room build they've spent a ton of time on using this anemic Editor?

Like it or not, this is more than a sex game for a lot of folks. It's amazing to me that the players continue to resist being pigeonholed in the game. So why not embrace that and let people build rooms for sex AND non-sex uses and then advertise them to interested parties. I say yes to an "Advertising" or "Room Promotion" channel, better channel management for chat, and the idea of custom channels for groups or organizations.

As for WC...enforce your EULA and clean house of the Nazi's and other morons before you kick someone out for promoting a room.

- Laz

Like it or not, you'll one day realize you're wrong.

1 hour ago, PluushPuussy said:

The best posts are the ones that were deleted before the poster pressed <enter>

People say they don't like drama, but we have two Netflix accounts in our home. Everyone here likes a little.

The drama is the only thing I like about WC, otherwise it's just ads to ignore.

I have never been much of a fan of censoring people. Many  pretend to be honest and real, but can be exposed as   fakes, manipulators, attention seekers, lonely, happy, friendly in WC over time - all have a chance to show who they are. All can redeem or damn themselves. 

Sure it can be toxic. It is such a fine line. Iggy can be your friend. Just Iggy who you think is toxic and hope you didn't create a Safespace bubble.

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, pretty said:

Like it or not, you'll one day realize you're wrong.

In the 5 + years that I've been playing this game, I've been wrong about a whole lot of things. Some of them may have even just been my opinions. But the only thing I know that's guaranteed to be "wrong" is that my view is the only view, and being dogmatic about it is dumb. YOU don't think this is anything more than a sex game? Good for you, Pretty. Other people...good people and dear friends who's opinions I know and trust far more than I know yours, have told me that they feel it's more than that. If that's what they get out if it, I'm kinda thinking that your opinion may be the one falling on the other side of wrong. But what the fuck do I know?

How about we try to solve the problem at hand without swatting at other's opinions? You take what you want from the game, others will take what they want. Somewhere in between we find our common ground and make things better for everyone from there.

Cheers!

--Laz

9 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

As well as shit talks in wc today. I helped new person by pm, because wc today is such a garbage.

Most people in this game are nice and beautiful. They just don`t use wc for a fair reason.

for saying that i welcome you to the sociopath club. at least i don't block people cause i have no argument 😁

BRING BACK THE ADS LOL Have you seen the conversations this morning? poop and farts lmao. I am so glad this has replaced the ads aren't you? I am sure glad we solved the ads because now we have the most talented people in the world talking about poop to the world. WELCOME TO 3DX CHAT lol.

Ok had to get that off my chest you go ahead with your solutions lol