Crappy
/ˈkrapi/

adjective
VULGAR SLANG

1. of extremely poor quality.
    • ill; unwell.
      "I feel really crappy today"

Isn't it obvious

Well if I understand you right, you think that if there will be poses and clothes editors in the 3dxchat – we will be surrounded by poorly made clothes and poses. 

But, we both don't know how those editors will be made if devs will add them to the game.

Maybe stuff people make will go through quality control of the devs to be added to the game.

In case of poses, even if there will be no quality control, – there is a big chance that pose will be visible only for people that using are it to not make a whole room download every pose every peson in room has.

2 hours ago, Xizl said:

Well if I understand you right, you think that if there will be poses and clothes editors in the 3dxchat – we will be surrounded by poorly made clothes and poses. 

But, we both don't know how those editors will be made if devs will add them to the game.

Maybe stuff people make will go through quality control of the devs to be added to the game.

In case of poses, even if there will be no quality control, – there is a big chance that pose will be visible only for people that using are it to not make a whole room download every pose every peson in room has.

no matter how those editor will work  people always have the choice to not use a ''crappy'' pose or cloth someone create lol its that simple why you all complicate things 

For someone something might be crappy for another might be their dream pose whatever so tastes are different and everyone deserve do what they like .

i remeber Dll times ppl were making tweacked sex poses that looked ehmm no comment ..but no one complained lol those poses where for whoever wanted to use ..CHOICE 

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

you can chose to not visit simple

Can she?

54 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

people always have the choice to not use a ''crappy'' pose or cloth someone create

Have they the choice? Can you show us?

PS: There is no information about how it will look.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

We don't need any sort of quality control for anything.

Maybe there should be some limitations if clothing editor would exist, so people can't deliberately create for example huge outfits just to obstruct others, and stuff like that.

Maybe when it comes to clothing editor, a logo option on tshirts, or stuff like that would be nice

But otherwise no quality control is needed.

User created rooms have no quality control, nothing special ever happened. You can chose not to visit it.

Somebody wearing something ridiculous, just to mock people? you can simply ignore it or, the ignore button catapults him in your trash bin.

So I'm sure people would not exceedingly do anything stupid, and on the other hand those who create awesome stuff will be appreciated.

6 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I have seen it in other game, that is why i asked for this long time ago. This tool is inside the game client.

KXliekR.png

It works just fine.

🙄Oh, my God! It's magic! We have an account there, but Redji and I didn't see there was a whole pose editor...❤️ Hmm, we should go in there, how do we find him there?????

Edited by Manyasha

49 minutes ago, Manyasha said:

🙄Oh, my God! It's magic! We have an account there, but Redji and I didn't see there was a whole pose editor...❤️ Hmm, we should go in there, how do we find him there?????

Just a question: is it impossible to create the dress editor? (I think it’s easier to create) Is the pose editor likely to be harder because of the animation, but is it also impossible? Has no one ever done anything like this in either case?
What do you need to create? Ideas for mechanics? Time (how much)? Or more money?
I really like your work with Redji in the development team, but don’t let anyone say that if something doesn’t work for you, it’s impossible to create ... try to ask for help ... with specific details and you might be surprised!

3 hours ago, Manyasha said:

Before login, look at right bottom corner. There is a button "created user content".

PS: before uploading your pose to the game through their shop, your pose should be accepted by their dev team. You can find their video tutorial in their site if I am not wrong. But you* know how 3ds max works, you will simply get it.

Their cloth editor sucks. Maybe I am wrong, I didn`t try enough.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

2 hours ago, Angelqueen said:
Just a question: is it impossible to create the dress editor? (I think it’s easier to create) Is the pose editor likely to be harder because of the animation, but is it also impossible? Has no one ever done anything like this in either case?
What do you need to create? Ideas for mechanics? Time (how much)? Or more money?
I really like your work with Redji in the development team, but don’t let anyone say that if something doesn’t work for you, it’s impossible to create ... try to ask for help ... with specific details and you might be surprised!

Yes, it can be done and has.

Those are screenshots of the In game clothing editor similar to what could be done in 3DX. That was from Utherverse failed Curio project. (RLC Company)  It was built in Unity just like 3DX is. Those are actual pictures of the tools to the right of each screen.

Edited by THX

18 hours ago, MeiLing said:

Looking at Discord, I have seen user content by REM, Loruna, Takisa and other. If you were so eager to have a pose editor and a clothe editor, you should talk with Lisa and create some pose... Why don't you try?

i said many times lol to make poses for 3dxchat u need 3dsmax cause of bipe that 3dxchat use also to make poses not only u need to have 3dsmax but u need to have a comercial licenece not any licenece ^^ so u be able to make for a game that licenece isnt free ^^ The price of an annual 3ds Max subscription is $1,620 and the price of a monthly 3ds Max subscription is $205. you cant use a trial or hacked 3dsmax version cause those animations go into a game and not for ur personal use 

personaly i use Blender/daz3d/mudbox   So i cant make poses for 3dxchat cause i dont have commercial licenece of 3dsmax ^^

even my student licence i cant cause its for personal use only haha (i preffer not go in jail on my 20s 😁)

even tho i can take the bipe rig of 3dxchat to blender i will lose data (animations will look wrong from blender to 3dsmax to 3dxchat ) 

hopefully soon there will be a compatibility from and to all sofwares to avoid that data loss from importing to different softwares .

But hey we wont need all  that since Gizmo clearly said they will make a pose editor for the game and that it will be a very usefull feature 😁

also i dont get why ppl worry about quality of poses on pose editor lol ...you can chose download the poses you realy like If ppl share them ^^  same thing you do with rooms and before ppl ask me how u know it will work this way ...well everytime u create a pose you will have a file on ur pc of that animation :)  you can then choose to share it or keep it to ur self .

Also i talk very often for stuff concerning game ^^ 

Anyways 

18 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Can she?

Have they the choice? Can you show us?

PS: There is no information about how it will look.

i explained in another post but ill say again ..when u make a pose on the ''editor'' you will then have a file ...then you can choose to share that file or not ^^ thats the simple way 

and if you ask me its the best way ...after that people will share their ''handmade'' poses  ppl will eventually be able to download them and paste them in the appropriate file  if people share them :) So choice ...you have the choice :) 

4 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

Maybe one who make the pose and who really knows what s/he is talking about might explain us out it works? 

i just told you a simple way how it might work when and if pose editor lol 

if pose editor is inside the game that is 

Edited by Aliviax