3DXChat Community

Requesting gizmo to see this

BilawalD

Have you messaged support?

I have not. But someone reached out to me via private message after I posted this, that he/she contacted support and they said the devs will work on it soon. It's been months and no update for him/her as well

Do it by your own... it is easier, isn't it?

1. Is there any way to delete all of your avatars and your account?

2. If you no longer have a subscription, how will you delete your avatars? Some of us don't want to come back to the game or pay $20 just to delete avatars.

3. Are you saying we should not care that an option that the game offers doesn't work?

Hopefully you are not defending the devs in this matter.

Why even bother? If you really want to stop paying $20, just cancel your auto resub, if you are leaving 3dx for good, just forget about it and never come back maybe?

Not all of us are cryptic about our RL in 3dx. If any of us have RL info shared in the game, it's best to have all of it completely removed. Is it not?

Maybeh he wants to make a statement tho, like showing someone when they see account deleted , theyll be all like...…. Gasp!  :o 

Statement to who? I wouldn't be making any topics if this delete function worked as it should. Not all of us are pathetic showoffs  :D

Not all of us are cryptic about our RL in 3dx. If any of us have RL info shared in the game, it's best to have all of it completely removed. Is it not?

Statement to who? I wouldn't be making any topics if this delete function worked as it should. Not all of us are pathetic showoffs  :D

LOL calm down eets ok we all cant hide in our rooms and just chat on WC either.  :lol:

Thing is if you are gone and not coming back should it matter? As for cryptic about our RL, it is the internet once you put things out there cryptic, lying or truthful, someone has already seen it, someone has figure shit out and since they are not at your doorsteps, guess how much that mattered? Either way you are responsible for your own actions if you gone, have fun don't worry about what the rear view mirror shows, because you are gone.