3DXChat Community

And we are back!

Ashbash

and how about giving us animations once a week instead of once evry 3 month on average  ?

I realise you are being facetious, but for the record there have been 34 pose animations added in the past 12 months.. Which on average is 1 every 10 days or so.. 1 every 3 months is a bit unfair to say.. :)

I realise you are being facetious, but for the record there have been 34 pose animations added in the past 12 months.. Which on average is 1 every 10 days or so.. 1 every 3 months is a bit unfair to say.. :)

Good math Macca. :)

and now please exclude group animations that were split apart so that's like 10 poses right? so you have 24. now from those 24 ... how many are ports to MM FF witih exact same animation? about half?

and you get like 15 unique ones :P.

On average it sure turns 1 in 10 days, but in real there wasnt sex update from end of the march to end of the august for example. so in practice it didn't work 1 per 10 days.

So tell that to those people that were subbed from april to august and quit waiting for sex poses how they get 1 per week and half.

As animations aka interactions is the most important thing in a game like this, and they don't need new resources to make, and as we can see every bit of new animation are so very well welcomed by the player, i suggest to do a lot of them from any kind ;)

So titties animations please? Who volunters their titties for motion capture?

PS: Twerk dance too... now who volunters to twerking?

I don't see motion capture here . From where you took it ?

The server went down for around 18 hours :P All 3DX services were down. xD

Ever heard of Redundancy?

With several thousand paying users, you should be out of the amateur league i hope.

Anyway, good that you've fixed it :)

Thank You

well game have been out for 730 days with 15 unique poses to date with 6 of them releasing on release of the game gives us simple math 730/(15-6)=81.1 day per unique pose i rest my case