3DXChat Community

JaPan Productions

Pandorra

Hi folks,

Jazz and I wish you all a Happy New Year.

With this, comes the announcement, that we are going to work together on preparing a good party time. So if you see this

JaPanZweiLogoAktuell.thumb.jpg.0ad7ec2bb2b69ff63417862983543724.jpg

you'll know we are involved.

For January we have already planned something special. There are more details to come very soon.

For now, we just want to wish you well. Have a good, peaceful and happy year ahead. Be healthy, be happy, be blessed.

Stay tuned
Jazz and Pan

Someone who was Born on 12th Jan. 1959 will be 61 soon, like Bryan Adams. Don't forget the date in another regard, because on this day one of the most important labels from Detroit, Michigan, USA, also known as Motortown was founded.

Or short: Motown.

We will celebrate Motown Records's 61st Birthday, which was founded by Berry Gordy Jr.

Share a night with wonderful and unforgettable chartbreakers. Songs which aim to the heart and hit there. Music to share with someone close and to fall in love with. Rythms, that you can't sit still for. Enjoy unforgetable hits of artists like The Temptations, Tammi Terrell, James Brown, The Marvalettes, Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye and so many others, who's fame's origin was Motown Records.

In addition this will be the first event of JaPan Productions and the openening of the new PrismΔ Music Hall for the first time on Sunday, January 12, 2020. So while one has it's 61rs birthday, another one will celebrate it's first.

With this event, Jazz and I are starting something new. We cordially invite you for having a great time at the PrismΔ Music Hall by JaPan Productions.

We'll see you there, save the date
Jazz and Pan

prismamotownfinal19ijyp.jpg

Edited by Pandorra

What a blast!

motown2v9jyg.png

This was such a wonderful evening. There's not much to say while Jazz and I are still speachless and overwhelmed. Thanks to you, our dear friends, for your kind support. Without your precious help it would not have been possible to get it done.

We are sincerely grateful for each and everyone who joined and celebrated Motown Record's anniversary and the opening ouf our PrismΔ Music Hall with us.
Jazz and I had goose bumbs out of joy.

Stay tuned, soon there will be a nice rememberance appearing, which you hopefully will enjoy.

regards

Jazz & Pan

Therefore a 152 times

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you! Thank you!

Edited by Pandorra

Well, I promised a little surprise for rememberance. @Kemistry did it again and she did it great. Thank you Kem!

I hope you will enjoy this impressions and if you have been around, maybe you recognise yourself? Give it a try. 

Thanks again for you celebrating with us and making this evening so wonderful. We really had goose bumbs all over.

See you next time

Jazz and Pan

Edited by Pandorra

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks,

already Feburary. Another month and our next party ahead. This month the Dangerous Divas are going to beat your eardrums. They will be supported by the sensational Sirens.

We cordially invite you for a rocking time at the Fucktory. 16th Feburary, open gates at 20:00 CET

See you there

Jazz and Pan

kopie_von_fucktory_fe1fjn2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good day folks,

we wish you a wonderful Sunday. If you feel like some serious ear pounding, be assured you will get some. Jazz and I are very happy to have the Dangerous Divas and the Sirens around today!

And we hope very much, you too!

we-want-you.jpg

See you at the Fucktory! Gates open at 20:00h CET.

Jazz and Pan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

since tomorrow we switch into the 3rd month of this year, Jazz and I are very happy to announce what will be our monthly party for March.

We hope we will welcome you at the purgatory. So mark the 20th of March. You're all cordially invited.

highway_to_hell3enj8g.jpg

Regards

Jazz and Pan

Edited by Pandorra

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

we hope you are all fine and the present situation leaves you and your beloved ones unharmed.

If you find nothing better to do tomorrow evening, we would love to welcome you to our devil-ish party. Let's keep a stiff upper lip.

Stay safe, take care and all our best wishes

Jazz and Pan

highwaytohellgwjft.png

Hi folks,

we had a hell-ish good time yesterday. Jazz and I want to say thank you for coming around and making it such an enjoyable evening. A very loud shout out for the devil-ish dancers Sirens&Sailors and for Eyleen and CardinalCopia, who hit on our eardrums really hard!

We are already busy with the event on April, 13th and we hope to meet you all again, happy and healthy, at the Star Club, Hamburg.

Take care

Jazz & Pan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

already April.

We hope you had a nice fools day and you and your dear ones are fine in spite of all the chaos going on around us these days.

Which means it will be time soon for the event at the Star Club, Hamburg. On 13th April 1962 it opened its doors for the first time and soon became a famous location far beyond Hamburg's borders. It was not only the starting point for one of the most famous Bands The Beatles but also Jimmi Hendrix, Ray Charles, Little Richard and so many other famous artists have been on its stage. Far too many to list them here all.

This is more than reason enough for Jazz and me to celebrate this anniversary with music from the artists, who made this place so well known around the world and we like to cordially invite you to our tiny time travel.

star_club_april_2020_4fk5a.png

So far everything is set. All needed now is Easter Monday to arrive and your visit to make it special. Jazz and I would be happy about your support.

So you Beatniks and Rock'n'Rollas, we hopefully meet you there.

Take good care and our best wishes

Jazz&Pan

Edited by Pandorra

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

we wish you happy Easter holidays and in case you're feeling bored tomorrow, we have an Easter Egg not that much hidden.

Oh, just to make sure. If you're not bored, you would be most welcome too, of course!

36e8i0ghfc

Only that long until Star-Club will open its gates. We have already polished the glasses and sweeped the floor.

Uhm, forget about this sweeping thing 😉

Anyway, Jazz and I would be happy to welcome you and you are all cordially invited.

Take care everyone.

Jazz & Pan

star-club--30-.jpg

We hope you had nice Easter holidays in spite of all desasters we are facing right now. Jazz and I would like to thank you all, who were supporting and visiting our venue and helped us to forget about all this at least for a while.

Thank you!

This was really big fun and an unforgettable evening. A shout out to Chloe, MacyD, the Bare Bunnies, the Pole Cats, Tess and the Star-Club Allstars. We are grateful for your precious support. You are great folks!

We hope you all had as much fun as we had yesterday. Although this seems really a task. We had an overwhelming evening.

Stay healthy, keep a stiff upper lip and we hope to meet you again on Sunday, 10th of May.

Jazz & Pan
Edited by Pandorra

• 4 months later...

Hi folks

being forced to take a longer break, I am happy to be back again. We can now announce another event to which we cordially invite you. We're exspecially proud to have Teresa Scharfberg as our special guest.

So, keep the 19th Sept. in mind. It will begin again, as we have stopped. Therefore, we'll meet you at the Star-Club in Hamburg.

Regards

Jazz & Pan

blues_sisters_2pejgw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

don't forget about today. We will open early about 19:30CEST and during the first half hour I am going to beat your eardrums. At 20:00CEST the Bluessisters will take over. I can promise, you will listen to some wonderful  tunes you rarely will hear elsewhere.

So, we're looking forward to welcome you at the Star-Club and revive some good old days.

regards

Jazz&Pan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Already October. Just before you go out for Helloween, Jazz and I are exspecially glad to invite you to our October party. This time we will have a cooperation with White Breeze. Thank you White Breezers for being with us this time.

We expect this to be a shitload of fun, so mark the 28th.

best regards

Jazz&Pan

surfin_bird_island_fingkfw.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks,

tomorrow 20:00h CET we'll open Babomba Island for the first time. Kindly supported by White Breeze™, MacyD, LuxInterior and the Devil Dancers which we sincerely appreciate.

If you got your costume done for Helloween and have finished your pumpkin artworks, we promise you a pumpkin-free zone for this evening. Instead we'll celebrate a tropic night with surfin' sounds and a huge area to explore and have good fun at.

Don't forget to bring a towel and your bathing suit. 😉

See you at the surfin' bird

Jazz&Pandorra

PS: To our friends from the other side of the pond, please bear in mind that Europe already switched to normal time. The difference between EST and CET will be only 5 hours on this day.

PPS: Bathing suit is not obligatory.

PPPS: Bird is the word.

Edited by Pandorra