3DXChat Community

update 404

Robi

I don`t know about santa`s outfit, looks okay in my opinion. I noticed hairs which people like, people use them, I noticed some bugs have been fixed. I am able to wear 0 0 0 black.

ps: I expected that the hair would be a little more lush and a little higher from the current position. But it is my own subjective taste.

WOW, COOL, I allways wanted such a booble hat, it's practical, just for the cooler seasons. And the new hairstyles ar awsome, for schoolgirls having their first mentruation period.

Unfortunately, the new bodies are still not in the underwear department and are therefore largely not really wearable in public.

It's christmas, and i feel like my father, who just got his 100th pair of grey socks as a gift from his loving daughter.

8 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I don`t know about santa`s outfit, looks okay in my opinion. I noticed hairs which people like, people use them, I noticed some bugs have been fixed. I am able to wear 0 0 0 black.

ps: I expected that the hair would be a little more lush and a little higher from the current position. But it is my own subjective taste.

We are still learning how to do hair, because at what points there will be some misses(((( for our game there is a limit on the number of polygons for each hairstyle, ie we can not do too many strands, because they will impair the optimization of the game, and many who play on the minimum setting. So far we are looking for the golden mean between beauty and comfort during the game. For this reason, don't expect very lush and detailed hairstyles yet, the research process is going on)))).

welcome to the 3DXCHAT Academy ❤️  i was telling you since long time now how awesome game is how awesome devs are you didnt believe me :) 

Best example now redji and manyasha learn to make stuff for the Game so players get updates :)  ofcourse u need to have a lil backround in 3D design etc etc there are others also that give content they created to the devs :) 

This Dev team is so close to the comunity like no other and trust me 2020 will be a awesome year lots of yummy awesome updates on the way and many cool surprises :) 

PS. Academy is my own word just  a cute fun way to say that lovely players learn or already make content for the Game :) 

Btw in 6 more days the awesome xmas offer will end please Dont miss it cause its So worth :) 

Edited by Aliviax

8 hours ago, Aliviax said:

welcome to the 3DXCHAT Academy ❤️  i was telling you since long time now how awesome game is how awesome devs are you didnt believe me :) 

Best example now redji and manyasha learn to make stuff for the Game so players get updates :)  ofcourse u need to have a lil backround in 3D design etc etc there are others also that give content they created to the devs :) 

This Dev team is so close to the comunity like no other and trust me 2020 will be a awesome year lots of yummy awesome updates on the way and many cool surprises :) 

PS. Academy is my own word just  a cute fun way to say that lovely players learn or already make content for the Game :) 

Btw in 6 more days the awesome xmas offer will end please Dont miss it cause its So worth :) 

Dear Alivia ) let's just say that this plan of hair is not suitable for our game because it will not take a decent amount (in terms of polygons). For our game hair should be done in splines and using as few polygons as possible for the sake of optimization... do not forget about players with laptops and built-in video cards ) and work with hair... is approximately presented in these videos... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpWNjaj-_CA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z58OQ9x0E68

2 minutes ago, Redji said:

Dear Alivia ) let's just say that this plan of hair is not suitable for our game because it will not take a decent amount (in terms of polygons). For our game hair should be done in splines and using as few polygons as possible for the sake of optimization... do not forget about players with laptops and built-in video cards ) and work with hair... is approximately presented in these videos... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpWNjaj-_CA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z58OQ9x0E68

you are right i know many players play on low settings 

the only reason i linked the videos is educational purposes for other ppl that might want to learn about hair :) 

btw more long hair would be cool also Player @Tsela and @Michael Iwish they want socks :) also rings would be cool 

i wont suggest earings cause with most hairstyles we wont be able to see earrings 

Old suggestion piercings :)