3DXChat Community

Tamsin's New Diary

TamsinUK

I’m happy to be corrected. What point did you make that you haven’t before, i’ll check.

Make yourself useful, I shouldn't have to point it out, you're the one that blew past it but I'm sure you read the post prior.  You just figured I was saying the same thing I've said before but as you can tell I don't say the same thing over and over, as I don't need to.  I replied to what was being said, not my fault you didn't read it.

Make yourself useful, I shouldn't have to point it out, you're the one that blew past it but I'm sure you read the post prior.  You just figured I was saying the same thing I've said before but as you can tell I don't say the same thing over and over, as I don't need to.  I replied to what was being said, not my fault you didn't read it.

I wonder why I would figure you said the same thing you’ve said before. What do you mean you don’t need to say the same thing over and over? Now i’m confused, you posted the rule 2.02 is it? at least 10 times, i didn’t really count, but at least that.

So, please explain. Why is it sometimes you don’t need to and sometimes you do? These constant contradictions in what you say confuse my simple brain. You might be right, you’re too deep for me :(

I swear between the silly attempts at sarcasm and trying to make a point, failing at both.  Twiggy, with regards to your post, when your own friends turn their back on you and tell who you are and the accounts you have because of your own actions, now do you understand that why I said it because that's what happened.  As I said before if everyone got in trouble for breaking the rules you and Chloe would have been banned as well for what you did, but as you can see both of you are still here and yet again attacking others.  DarkFairy, if you had read what was written you would have found I was simply replying to something being said.

The part I highlighted in red for starters you should make clear as to who you are talking about, as it could be taken you are talking about me.

I know though you are talking about Bridget_Cleary where you claim Tamsin had called her C and given away who she is.

The thing is you are using that against all of who you are claiming to be Ciera, including DetoxDave in a post in this thread making out like that has been said about all of them.

The only one you can say that about with any sort of justification is Bridget_Cleary, it has not been said about any of the others, so stop misleading people with your BS.

I have never been banned or even suspended and nothing I said in chloes dairy that you keep referring to even warranted the post being removed let alone getting banned, so stop with your BS there to.

If you don't and a decent moderator comes to the forum likely you will end up having this Mar Mohan account banned to, like your other MarMohan account.

How many times are you going to repeat yourself and bring up your rape, it would have to be getting into the 20s in just this last week.

And yes all you are doing is nothing but making a fool out of yourself with all your over stated BS on things that have meant to be said by others, misrepresenting others things that have been said, trying to deceive people in other things and flat out telling lies about others.

Can you really blame people for not paying much attention to what you say.

The part I highlighted in red for starters you should make clear as to who you are talking about, as it could be taken you are talking about me.

I know though you are talking about Bridget_Cleary where you claim Tamsin had called her C and given away who she is.

The thing is you are using that against all of who you are claiming to be Ciera, including DetoxDave in a post in this thread making out like that has been said about all of them.

The only one you can say that about with any sort of justification is Bridget_Cleary, it has not been said about any of the others, so stop misleading people with your BS.

I have never been banned or even suspended and nothing I said in chloes dairy that you keep referring to even warranted the post being removed let alone getting banned, so stop with your BS there to.

If you don't and a decent moderator comes to the forum likely you will end up having this Mar Mohan account banned to, like your other MarMohan account.

How many times are you going to repeat yourself and bring up your rape, it would have to be getting into the 20s in just this last week.

And yes all you are doing is nothing but making a fool out of yourself with all your over stated BS on things that have meant to be said by others, misrepresenting others things that have been said, trying to deceive people in other things and flat out telling lies about others.

Can you really blame people for not paying much attention to what you say.

Oh please, I had quoted your post and replied to it so it's clear what I was talking about.  I can't help it if you didn't get that, not my problem.  I didn't make it out, I flat out said it as I was told by their own friends who they actually are and AHT called Bridget_Cleary C which was only ever done to Ciera.  I said you should have been after starting the shitstorm that ensued about my rape, make sure if you're going to comment that you have what I've said correct instead of twisting it like usual.  Here's the one thing I do which is take responsibility for what I say and do, it's clear you and others don't.  I had asked for it to be removed because of what happened prior to things.  If I were making such a fool of myself why is it that you reply as you say the same shit over and over.  You've even claimed others to be men that you've defended stating they're women.  You can't stand when someone doesn't agree with you and make it a point to go back at them, that others have been wrapped around others fingers and that if that person didn't want something it didn't happen because those that were wrapped around their finger went out of their way to appease that person, yet you were getting them to see the light but when you did you lied about them and they back far the fuck away from you.  You see I've never had that problem, never will because I don't have any motives to what I say or do. The double standard you have makes me laugh so hard.  Do you really want to know the kicker in all of this after what happened about my rape thanks to you, Chloe and Ciera after speaking with my therapist about it told me to proceed with taking legal action against you all as the state I live in has not statue of limitations but I decided the best way to get past the shitstorm and the nightmares was to leave it alone as I wasn't going to let it take over my life as it had then, but had I and what has been said along along was found to be true, how ironic would that be.  Makes you wonder.  Adding that the therapist stated for someone who claims to be a victim themselves would never attack another victim and caused them to be traumatized all over again just because they don't like that person.  it's not degrading but serves no person.

Oh please, I had quoted your post and replied to it so it's clear what I was talking about.  I can't help it if you didn't get that, not my problem.  I didn't make it out, I flat out said it as I was told by their own friends who they actually are and AHT called Bridget_Cleary C which was only ever done to Ciera.  I said you should have been after starting the shitstorm that ensued about my rape, make sure if you're going to comment that you have what I've said correct instead of twisting it like usual.  Here's the one thing I do which is take responsibility for what I say and do, it's clear you and others don't.  I had asked for it to be removed because of what happened prior to things.  If I were making such a fool of myself why is it that you reply as you say the same shit over and over.  You've even claimed others to be men that you've defended stating they're women.  You can't stand when someone doesn't agree with you and make it a point to go back at them, that others have been wrapped around others fingers and that if that person didn't want something it didn't happen because those that were wrapped around their finger went out of their way to appease that person, yet you were getting them to see the light but when you did you lied about them and they back far the fuck away from you.  You see I've never had that problem, never will because I don't have any motives to what I say or do. The double standard you have makes me laugh so hard.  Do you really want to know the kicker in all of this after what happened about my rape thanks to you, Chloe and Ciera after speaking with my therapist about it told me to proceed with taking legal action against you all as the state I live in has not statue of limitations but I decided the best way to get past the shitstorm and the nightmares was to leave it alone as I wasn't going to let it take over my life as it had then, but had I and what has been said along along was found to be true, how ironic would that be.  Makes you wonder.  Adding that the therapist stated for someone who claims to be a victim themselves would never attack another victim and caused them to be traumatized all over again just because they don't like that person.  it's not degrading but serves no person.

I am not even going to bother replying to this, it has all been done before several times.

I am sure people will read these last few posts and see the truth as people are smarter than you seem to think.

I am not even going to bother replying to this, it has all been done before several times.

I am sure people will read these last few posts and see the truth as people are smarter than you seem to think.

I agree.  No reply because you know what you started before with your comments were wrong but that's okay, I don't hold it against you or the others, I actually feel sorry for you all that you feel the need to do that to someone.  Seems if they read it all, they can clearly see what's going on.  I've got nothing to hide never have.  Just by this statement alone you're making the assumption that I think people aren't that smart but that's where you're wrong.

I ask this, why is it so important to Mar_Mohan, RobT and their friends to make out that someone is Ciera, Billy, SImon or JimBob? The only people who make big issue of this are Mar_Mohan, RobT, and friends. It is because they do not like that their views are irrelevant and not held by most thinking people in western world. They do it, also, to hide that they are the worst culprits for using alts, spreading lies, insults, abuse and bullying.

I make edit here.

I did not realise that Bridget had been subjected to an attack to drive her out of 3dxChat. How can that happen? It happens because RobT, Mar_Mohan and friends are allowed to do it. They deny the right of someone to play as they see fit. I do know that Ciera was subjected to a campaign of harrassment by RobT, JimmyJuice and others. I have proof of this. I say this, the bullies do this to people because they think it is funny. Why is it that a few, two perhaps three, people can cause so much trouble that people have to leave the game and give up their remaining subscription. I am glad the bulloies do not, and will never know, my game name.

It was you and your cruddy friends drove me out of the game. Yes, one of them made sure I saw what you were saying about me in WC. Wherever I went one of your little sweeties accosted me, pm’d me with insults. What was worse is that it was a co-ordinated attack which you were a part of. So stop the fucking holier than thou shit and face up to what you were involved in.

I don’t think I was the first you lot did this to and I don’t suppose i’ll Be the last.

25352313-illustration-of-a-naughty-littl

I quote these first two quotes to show that RobT, Mar_Mohan and friends do harrass people out of the game.

Me?  I've not mentioned you in WC and never will.  Why because I don't give a fuck about you after you attacked me for almost 8 days over my rape.  Do you think that people didn't see that and say how fucked up it was.  I never nor would I ever have someone go at you as you had done to me.  I'd never stoop that low.    I fuck men ones that are men in game and in real that I actually know who they are.  From what I was told you only screw women in game but I'm straight in real and in game.  I know lesbians in game as well and I'd never send them to screw with you or any of my male friends.  You might want to think about what you did and how it didn't sit well with others before you want to come at someone making accusations against them for something they didn't and would never do.  If I have a problem with you, I tell it directly to you on here or in game.  I was raised to say it directly to the person so they know what my exact words are.  I'll challenge you and ask you to provide proof of this since you're making such a claim.  Explain what I was supposed to have said about you.  Give the name or names of the people that were supposed to have done this to you if their my friends or were as I have my friends list, all who gifted me even though my gift list is clear.

I quote this post to show that Mar_Mohan always backs away when challenged. I say to her that nobody ever attacked you over your rape. You were attacked for saying that other rape survivors were not. You used the phrase 'REAL DJ, REAL woman, REAL victim'.  You make yourself out to be better than other DJ's, women and rape survivors. I remember this because I work with people who have experienced rape as an act of war. You insult all those brave women who have had to flee their country because of persecution. You are beneath contempt.

It's hard to follow a conversation if half of the posts are collapsed... so it's hard to do this ignore thing here in the forum, because some of those you ignore participate in every fucking thread on this forum. Hard to ignore what they say.

Okay this was off topic... Continue the fight and have fun with it!

I don't want to say too much just now but if what Tamsin says is correct then Mar_Mohan really does show herself up. It is important to be very, very careful when making posts about rape. At best the quoted phrase shows a distinct lack of consideration for others. At worst it mocks people who have been through what is about the worst experience a human can go through and survive. It is in line with the abusive memes, however, so I can only assume the purpose was to intimidate people recovering from rape.

I ask this, why is it so important to Mar_Mohan, RobT and their friends to make out that someone is Ciera, Billy, SImon or JimBob? The only people who make big issue of this are Mar_Mohan, RobT, and friends. It is because they do not like that their views are irrelevant and not held by most thinking people in western world. They do it, also, to hide that they are the worst culprits for using alts, spreading lies, insults, abuse and bullying.

I make edit here.

I did not realise that Bridget had been subjected to an attack to drive her out of 3dxChat. How can that happen? It happens because RobT, Mar_Mohan and friends are allowed to do it. They deny the right of someone to play as they see fit. I do know that Ciera was subjected to a campaign of harrassment by RobT, JimmyJuice and others. I have proof of this. I say this, the bullies do this to people because they think it is funny. Why is it that a few, two perhaps three, people can cause so much trouble that people have to leave the game and give up their remaining subscription. I am glad the bulloies do not, and will never know, my game name.

I quote these first two quotes to show that RobT, Mar_Mohan and friends do harrass people out of the game.

I quote this post to show that Mar_Mohan always backs away when challenged. I say to her that nobody ever attacked you over your rape. You were attacked for saying that other rape survivors were not. You used the phrase 'REAL DJ, REAL woman, REAL victim'.  You make yourself out to be better than other DJ's, women and rape survivors. I remember this because I work with people who have experienced rape as an act of war. You insult all those brave women who have had to flee their country because of persecution. You are beneath contempt.

I don't want to say too much just now but if what Tamsin says is correct then Mar_Mohan really does show herself up. It is important to be very, very careful when making posts about rape. At best the quoted phrase shows a distinct lack of consideration for others. At worst it mocks people who have been through what is about the worst experience a human can go through and survive. It is in line with the abusive memes, however, so I can only assume the purpose was to intimidate people recovering from rape.

Let's get down to things here.  I don't know Ciera in game, never came across her, don't care to.  I've never sent someone to go after Ciera in game either as sorry to say this but I don't need to be that fucking petty and could truly give a fuck less about Ciera in game.  I never back down from a challenge, I was told I did something I didn't do and I replied asking to show proof of it, which I know will never happen because I didn't do that nor would I.  To say I've never been raped and that I'm saying about it to intimidate other recovering rape victims which is all Ciera said about my rape, yet (I am a recovering rape victim after the attack on this very forum by Ciera, Twiggy, Chloe and Felia I'm back to suffering nightmares from it so guess what since you all want to say that I wasn't well you're going to see what can happen when I go to my local authorities and report it as there isn't a statue of limitations in my state when it comes to anything about sexual assault.  I was not only attacked on this very forum but in game by Ciera on her alts and some sent to make me leave the forum and game.  Do you all know just how fucked up that is to do to someone?  Like my therapist said any rape victim does not attack another rape victim.  It's the very people claiming that RobT and I are forcing people out of the game that have been doing that themselves.  Not once have I ever made someone leave the game, you Ciera on the other hand have forced a woman to leave both this very forum and game because you attacked them on here and in game because they didn't agree with you, which is ironic as you say you want more women in game but you attack one so much that they left it completely.I've never made anyone leave the game or forum and never would.  I give my opinion and because it differs from yours you think it's the end all and I need to be off the forum and game.

I have no reason to lie and you all want to sit here and say things to a rape victim then twist it and say I never was.  Well all I can say is that's on you, I feel sorry for you all because any other rape victim might not have stood up and after speaking with several told me they were glad I wasn't letting you all beat me down and happy to see that I'm standing up for all rape victims against the very abuse by you all that no rape victim should have to endure.  Why because you're trying to beat down someone who experienced something so horrific and think it's funny to do it.  Shame on you all.  It shows the lack of respect for that very sexual violence that women endure and the lack of compassion that goes with that understanding.  It's because of you all that any rape victim on here would never want to speak out because they'd be afraid you'd mock them for it as you've done for me.  Do you all know you could be pushing someone over the edge?  Think about that the next time you want to throw it a rape victims face that may be the last time they talk to someone because of what you said to them.  You all are trying to break down the very recovery that I'm doing but I'm strong enough to not let you get to me.  You all have so many people sick to their stomachs right now, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.  I truly feel sorry for you all.  Anyone willing to do that to a rape victim needs serious help and that's not me saying it that's from my therapist own mouth.

Do you now say that you never posted ‘REAL DJ, REALwoman, REAL rape victim’? Many people remember this. Many people know exactly what you meant. It is you who attacks rape victims. My women who arrive with nothing and make lives for themselves. You should know better. You are cowardly like your friend. My women show true bravery.

I make edit. Does anybody have a screen grab of the post? It would make strong the point.

Do you now say that you never posted ‘REAL DJ, REALwoman, REAL rape victim’? Many people remember this. Many people know exactly what you meant. It is you who attacks rape victims. My women who arrive with nothing and make lives for themselves. You should know better. You are cowardly like your friend. My women show true bravery.

I make edit. Does anybody have a screen grab of the post? It would make strong the point.

/me smirks 

I have warned you. What do you know about rape victims.? What do you know about the way they react? What do you of this subject? Tell me.

BTw I have reported the whole topic

Did you actually read what Tamsin has said? She says she works with women who have been raped. I suggest she knows far more about it than you do, although perhaps not from personal experience.

Why do you report this thread and not the abuse that RobT, Mar_Mohan and friends post?

RobT’s last two posts show just how out of kilter with the real world he is. He doesn’t have the first idea what a feminist is. I suggest he makes a little effort to read up on it before he makes even more of a fool of himself. I assume he can read, but perhaps he just looks at the pictures and dribbles over the writing.

Did you actually read what Tamsin has said? She says she works with women who have been raped. I suggest she knows far more about it than you do, although perhaps not from personal experience.

Why do you report this thread and not the abuse that RobT, Mar_Mohan and friends post?

RobT’s last two posts show just how out of kilter with the real world he is. He doesn’t have the first idea what a feminist is. I suggest he makes a little effort to read up on it before he makes even more of a fool of himself. I assume he can read, but perhaps he just looks at the pictures and dribbles over the writing.

I don’t follow, Mei. Please explain, thanks.

You see the DJ posts are there the real woman and rape threads have pretty much been cleaned up or gone for the very attack against me for my rape.  The only that ever stresses it have you all not anyone else.  If Tamsin works with rape victims then why the fuck attack one knowing what a rape can do to a person. I staqy in contact with my therapist as most do because you never know when you'll need to talk to them, I'm a part of several support groups, I've donated, clothes, food, money and more to help other victims even gave guidance to those who didn't know what to do.  Yet you all, Twiggy, Chloe, Ciera, Tamsin, Bridget_Cleary, Sleeper_Girl, DarkFairy and yourself Dave have been attacking and/or liking posts against a rape victim hoping that it would have me step back and not defend myself.  I am a woman who has been through one of the most horrific acts of violence against a woman and yet you all sit here and claim how against it is but in almost every post are attacking me, XandiSweet and ToxicallySweet because of our friend.  It doesn't matter how many times you're told that being friends with someone does not mean that we support all they say and/or do yet you continue to say that we do.  I believe what MeiLing is stating that you all are continuing to do it and yet don't care about it because you have to make a point.  By continuing to do so, stating that you're all against the abuse of women becomes a moot point when you've gone against the very thing you keep stating.

Some people remember very, very well. You did say it and if someone does, as Tamsin asks, have a screen grab they should post it. It was your cretinous friends who got the thread pulled, because they started to look like twats. That always seemed to happen whenever you made tits of yourselves. People have every sympathy for your experience and hope your therapy helps but that does not give you the right demean other rape survivors. You really should know better. It was you who said 'REAL DJ, REAL woman, REAL rape victim', and it's bloody obvious why you did. Show respect for other victims and shut up about it, yeah.

Some people remember very, very well. You did say it and if someone does, as Tamsin asks, have a screen grab they should post it. It was your cretinous friends who got the thread pulled, because they started to look like twats. That always seemed to happen whenever you made tits of yourselves. People have every sympathy for your experience and hope your therapy helps but that does not give you the right demean other rape survivors. You really should know better. It was you who said 'REAL DJ, REAL woman, REAL rape victim', and it's bloody obvious why you did. Show respect for other victims and shut up about it, yeah.

Thanks reporting it.

That's all you've got, you haven't even got the gumption to say OK I said it but I didn't mean it that way. Which is what most people do when they do something stupid or tactless. You try and make out you didn't say it. I'll do this in capitals so you get it SOME PEOPLE REMEMBER THE POSTS YOU MADE. I really do hope somebody has a screen grab because this has gone on long enough.

REAL DJ - means other DJ's are lesser DJ's than you. That's how most people read it.

REAL woman - means other women are lesser women than you. That's how most people read it

REAL rape victim - the less said about that the better

If you used real instead of REAL you might just have got away with it, but even then it's pretty dodgey,

You keep saying that you always say what you mean? I think that's total bollocks, you duck and dive to try and avoid any mud sticking. Teflon_Mar ......................... not

oh and a btw edit - how tf does my post break the rules, whereas your posts promoting violence against women doesn't?

That's all you've got, you haven't even got the gumption to say OK I said it but I didn't mean it that way. Which is what most people do when they do something stupid or tactless. You try and make out you didn't say it. I'll do this in capitals so you get it SOME PEOPLE REMEMBER THE POSTS YOU MADE. I really do hope somebody has a screen grab because this has gone on long enough.

REAL DJ - means other DJ's are lesser DJ's than you. That's how most people read it.

REAL woman - means other women are lesser women than you. That's how most people read it

REAL rape victim - the less said about that the better

If you used real instead of REAL you might just have got away with it, but even then it's pretty dodgey,

You keep saying that you always say what you mean? I think that's total bollocks, you duck and dive to try and avoid any mud sticking. Teflon_Mar ......................... not

oh and a btw edit - how tf does my post break the rules, whereas your posts promoting violence against women doesn't?

Thanks for that, reporting it.

You said those words, not I. Take responsibility for what you said, yeah. Oh and btw the post you reported does not break any of the rules. It just picks up on what you said and explains how most people would read your words. People remember, yeah.

I'm going to bugger off now, that women is really getting on my tits.

/me waves to AHT

You said those words, not I. Take responsibility for what you said, yeah. Oh and btw the post you reported does not break any of the rules. It just picks up on what you said and explains how most people would read your words. People remember, yeah.

I'm going to bugger off now, that women is really getting on my tits.

/me waves to AHT

Thanks for that, reporting it.