Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Clothes


Extreme

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/30/2020 at 6:08 AM, DJ JAYDEN said:

 

61b5183b8d9f0e83395db25764eaed65.jpg

2296503346a92fe91a584db0a29519bc.jpg

HTB1TjN4XG67gK0jSZFHq6y9jVXa6.jpg_350x350.jpg

61Kb9tvNOjL._AC_UX466_.jpg

ef98f028a08a363a0b521512484287e8.jpg

I can tell you EXACTLY what needs to happen for us to get these clothes. Get users the ability to create clothes. Open that gate. 

Mister Gorbachev! Tear down that wall!
(Ronald Reagan, a few months before the US won --began to win, I should say-- the Cold War)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Aeliana said:

I can tell you EXACTLY what needs to happen for us to get these clothes. Get users the ability to create clothes. Open that gate. 

Mister Gorbachev! Tear down that wall!
(Ronald Reagan, a few months before the US won --began to win, I should say-- the Cold War)

Sorry for not on topic, but did you know that the Berlin Wall fell and the cold war ended mainly because of a harmless question of an Italian journalist during a press conference?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Sorry for not on topic, but did you know that the Berlin Wall fell and the cold war ended mainly because of a harmless question of an Italian journalist during a press conference?

Well, now I want to know all about this version, because there are so many out there. Margaret Thatcher's visit to China. Rocky Balboa's (Sylvester Stallone) fight against Igor in the movies, having become so popular in the USSR that the government became unstable. Or was it the sudden fame and rise of a little-known workers union named Solidarity in Poland, combined with the fact that the Pope elected was Polish, after the prior one dies in a mysterious night of (hmmm) food-poisoning? There is even a version that says it all was because of Hitler's death and a secret document he left behind, hidden in the Sierras de Cordoba, in the Argentine hills beyond the Pampa grasslands.

Hell, there are so many conspiracy theories that even the guild of writers in Hollywood still don't really want to touch this topic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

not bikini but this hairstyle pleeeeease😖

Why not both? 

I like this hairstyle too and would like to see it being added actually.

But it's kind of not cool of you to come in the thread about clothes and act like this - telling not to add them, but add a haircut. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Xizi said:

Why not both? 

I like this hairstyle too and would like to see it being added actually.

But it's kind of not cool of you to come in the thread about clothes and act like this - telling not to add them, but add a haircut. 

Because to be honest... I'm kinda worried about they will make bikinis as mini as possible...... ehh, forgot about that, both is better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2024 at 11:04 AM, Diana Prince said:

Sorry for not on topic, but did you know that the Berlin Wall fell and the cold war ended mainly because of a harmless question of an Italian journalist during a press conference?

 

On 1/3/2024 at 11:28 AM, Aeliana said:

Well, now I want to know all about this version, because there are so many out there. Margaret Thatcher's visit to China. Rocky Balboa's (Sylvester Stallone) fight against Igor in the movies, having become so popular in the USSR that the government became unstable. Or was it the sudden fame and rise of a little-known workers union named Solidarity in Poland, combined with the fact that the Pope elected was Polish, after the prior one dies in a mysterious night of (hmmm) food-poisoning? There is even a version that says it all was because of Hitler's death and a secret document he left behind, hidden in the Sierras de Cordoba, in the Argentine hills beyond the Pampa grasslands.

Hell, there are so many conspiracy theories that even the guild of writers in Hollywood still don't really want to touch this topic.


OFF TOPIC
It's not a version. On a press conference East Germany announced new free movement rules for its citizens. When asked when the new rules will come into effect, SED (East Germay single political party) member Günter Schabowski answered, because not knowing it any better: "Nach meiner Kenntnis … ist das sofort, unverzüglich" (means "right now, at once"). It just marks the end, the preparation had begun long before. Here: https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/news/the-journalist-question-that-fractured-the-berlin-wall/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It would be nice if some people would start designing clothes them selves and sending them to Lisa for approval.

I've seen this on other places but the problem is they usually don't fit right or other clothing bleeds through, so you have to be really good at it. In the mean time I think Gizmo only has a small team of Devs that do all the work they've been doing on making 3dx a better place for all. Although the ideas are great, if anyone would like to learn how to make clothes, I believe Lisa might be able to get you the right programs to learn using a certain system they use but you'll have to learn how to use it and get really good at it.

I asked to make poses and well... the apps that I needed to learn were just way too much for me to learn.  I know there a lot of experience coders in the game so, if you are one of them, give it a shot and see if it works.  Just telling them what you like to see in 3dx is just more work for them to do what they are already planning so don't expect much. In stead help out if you have the knowledge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...