3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

I will upvote any steampunk content :D

It is very difficult to do since so much detail and hard texturing , but if our Artists will do it ... it will be a great outstanding accomplishment ! ^^ 

And don't forget about our beloved men :) 

steampunkage-men-1.jpgmens-steampunk-leather-costume--UDU2Ny0z68837.jpgil_340x270.500945745_nuzm.jpgsteampunk_leather_mens_boot_brown.jpgil_570xN.340328523.jpgDSC02177.jpg11.jpgn10963.jpg70785.jpg

ps: in the previous post "general plan" means "general view" ( it's all my language ) x)

Guest AleksXXX

Voici mes idées et envies pour des vêtements féminin, j'espère qu'ils attiront votre attention

Here's my ideas and desires for feminine clothes, I hope that they attiront your attention

Yes. This clothes definitely  attract my attention. Hope to see them in the game soon

Not sure whether to post this in clothes or sex positions but I would love to be able for a woman to keep her bottom wear or dress on during some poses where it would work. All blowjob poses would still work with bottom wear or a dress on and there's no reason why women shouldn't be able to wear them for those poses. Even with wearing a dress, if she has no panties she can easily do doggystyle and a lot of other poses! Would be a really big bonus for everyone!

Guest AleksXXX

This would be great to have this as bikini :)

11200894_1068477579848529_70102908659305                                                                                                          You'll look really hot in this outfit.Hope you will have it in game soon :)