3DXChat Community

Pointless Drama

CaptainDerek969

Ok so I have now become the target of stupid shit. My ex and her new boyfriend Rhet have been removing friends we have in common and blocking people they see hug me or anything like that. What is the point? He had a friend he has known for a while and she really didnt have anything but nice things to say about Rhet but he is showing off his true colors... He removed her and said he has to get rid of my friends. Now I dont know what I have done to him since I only talked to him once after the break up with my ex and I thanked him for the chat and helping me kind of understand things but he is being a grade A asshole to people because of me and I hate that. I have done nothing to him worth that. If anything I should be an asshole to him since the girl I was with left me for him but I have not said a word of anything hateful to him. So if yall see them and me in the same room keep your distance or he will block you for stupid ass reasons. 

He is permitted to block who he likes and likely most will never even find out they are blocked. "He" is starting Drama but its not him I see posting a thread about it which is more likely to raise the drama level than cool things off

But blocking a good friend he has known quite a while just because they are friends with me? You dont think that is a real asshat move?

Not saying it is or isnt as I have only heard your side of the story. However it is ultimately between the two of them. Bringing it here just risks involving others into a petty squabble and inflating it into something more than petty bickering is the point I am making

We can't control what other people do -- it's all in how we react to the situations. Seriously, who cares what this guy or your ex does? You're best bet: befriend the friend he cast aside. Who knows, maybe it'll be the best thing to come out of all of this. Best of luck, Derek.

If he really does what you are saying and values and trusts his own friends so lowly. To be frank. He is not worth making such a fuzz.

Let him do his ignore thing and one day he stands there alone with your ex. ^^

If i had a friend doing something like that, i wouldn't consider him friend anymore anyway and move on.

Just my two cent.

Guilt by association.  It would have been better if he/they had told the friends first. Best thing to do is ignore them even if it had to be a full ignore as sometimes that best overall.

Added as I copied from the other one.  Not sure why the double posts but it's done that a few times.

If he is doing it unannounced then its pretty classic passive aggressive behavior.

However I had a close friend unfriend me accidentally. So i try not to attribute malice. But to block they have to unfriend first right, so that's not an accident. Very sad.

I think this should be called “unnecessary drama”. break ups suck in general. 3DX break ups tend to be 10 times as sucky. The only thing you can control is your reaction to the situation. It’s ok to be mad and voice your opinion... but better done in the company of close friends. Degrading an ex pisses me off to the highest degree because I’ve been in her shoes. Not the same situation and not the same context, but to where my exes had put me on blast for the world to see continuously. And what I didn’t understand is how they so quickly forgot the time we’d spend happily. People change and unfortunately sometimes so does the way we feel for people. Friends and loves come and go frequently in 3DX. The best thing to do is pull up(or down) your pants and move on. Holding a grudge and openly spreading hate will only make others weary about filling her shoes.

forums without drama is like tacos without lettuce or cheese, peanutbutter without jelly, frick without frack and deja without vu.

Although im a little upset, all this forum drama and im not involved at all, I feel somehow left out.

Finally a post that strikes my interest.