3DXChat Community

SO GIZMO U WONT BAN ROOM STEALERS

Aliviax

giphy.gif

You are projecting your own feelings about yourself on to those of RobT. Truth.

U might be right there, I probs am projecting them onto u, Rob

not only that, but on the back of the entire community - on a daily base, first row center out of your basement! no wonder updates come out so rare at this place, if the devs have to spend more time, of the bit they have, on the their sometimes, or rather often kindergardenerish, whinefight forums! #wasteoftime #bullshit #flushit #justdoit

giphy.gif

2.14. The use of copyrighted, trademarked, patented, classified, or restricted material or information and the violation of any rights of any party, is prohibited.

Copyrights, trademarks, patents must be registered with the proper authorities to be legally defensible

2.14. The use of copyrighted, trademarked, patented, classified, or restricted material or information and the violation of any rights of any party, is prohibited.

Copyrights, trademarks, patents must be registered with the proper authorities to be legally defensible

That is for the forum.  For the game they have all the rights as you agree to give that to them once you click agree to join and play the game.

This needs some humor to break up the tensions.

Ghosts don't kill people, people kill people.. sometimes people inhabited by ghosts kill people but that's a different story

Mary had a little lamb, I like oranges, but I am not a tangerine kind of guy and I can take or leave tangelos but what the hell is a kumquat?

i have no clue what you are talking about.You just wrote a mini novel due to paranoia. not every post is about you...

As far as being embarrassed, that would only happen if i was caught using ripped music and i would just quit for a few months out of shame

What are you talking about and what does this have anything to do with this topic?

If you are referring to the issue that you think booted me from public dj but didn't really happen... the issue in question was whether or not the blanket stream licence covered the content unlimited service built within the virtual dj software. 4 other public djs also used this service which is why I brought the issue up. There was no booting or anyone ripping music.

I'm not sure why or how you are remembering this differently than how it happened. I'd also suggest you speak to the other major party that was involved so maybe he can set you straight on the facts because you seem to have hard time separating fact from fiction.

This was something that happened well over a year ago. What is the point of bringing it up now? What's the logic behind surfacing an old issue and changing the details of it? You never fail to try and stir shit up. I will give you that. Tho you could at least be truthful.

Oh my, you guys are still at it? lol

Let me simplify this for those who don't get it:

1.  3DXChat owns the right to every content exists within the game.
  2.  You are allowed to build things using the offered tools and resources, including but not limited to, server juice.
  3.  If you decide to create something for your own entertainment, ego boost, or to show off your amazing talents using the provided tools (see 2.) you accept that your "work" is not protected by Intellectual Property rights whatsoever and it is in fact owned and may be distributed by the owners of 3DXChat at their own discretion.
  4. If you don't agree with said terms, you are welcome to NOT use the provided tools and resources.

If that is not clear enough nothing will be.  

I like Ketchup (yes I know there is an argument as to whether it is spelled Ketchup or Catsup, but I am a K guy) and I like marinara sauce, but I am not too keen on quartz unless it is Citrine or Amethyst.

I think it is going to snow in Ohio in December, but I think Charmin works better than Angel Soft. 

If there were a race between a moose and ooo look a pretty shiny dime....

No, they dont have to be registered. That is a common misconception.

Only Sexydevil and the creator have rights as evidenced by the language of liscensor and licensee. No third party has any rights to what was created.

Turbosquid perhaps explains these copyright and ownership issues clearest.

What is copyright?

Copyright is a set of exclusive rights granted by law to the creator of an original work (such as a song, a painting or a 3D model) when the work is created. This includes the right to copy, distribute and perform the work and to adapt it to create new works.

Copyright arises automatically out of the existence of the work in some fixed form. You cannot copyright an idea. But once the idea is expressed and embodied in some actual form – written down, recorded, painted, saved in a digital file, etc. – that fixed expression is automatically protected by copyright. The work does not need to be published, and the copyright does not need to be registered to be yours – this is a common misconception. Registering a copyright increases the amount of damages a copyright holder can sue for, but it does not make the copyrights any more “true.” As a side note, it is a commonly held belief – completely untrue, however – that the creator of a work can protect copyright in it by mailing him or herself a document containing the work. Also, copyrights do not have to be defended to remain in effect.

Copyright owners have the exclusive legal right to control copying, selling, performing and other uses of the work for a specific period of time (in most countries, 70 to 100 years after the creator's death). After that period work is said to pass into the public domain, which means it can be used without permission. But since there are no 70- to 100-year-old 3D models around, that’s not particularly relevant for us as it relates to the models themselves. However, there are sculptural and other artistic works (depicted by 3D models) where it will matter.

Copyright law does not protect the actual idea, concepts or techniques contained in a copyrighted work. It covers only the particular form or way the ideas or concepts have been made real in a fixed form of material expression.

For example, “Superman” comic books are copyrighted and may not be reproduced and sold without permission from the copyright owner. The copyright also prohibits others from creating similar works involving the Superman character. But someone could create a work about a heroic super-human character without infringing on any copyrights.

Typically the person who creates the work is considered its author and the holder of the copyrights, but there is an exception for “work made for hire.” A work made for hire is one created by an employee within the context of his or her job or specially ordered or commissioned in certain specific circumstances. When a work qualifies as a work made for hire, the employer or the party who commissioned the work is considered the author and rights holder.

Copyright owners also can license their exclusive rights to others. That means they give permission to record, perform or copy the work, for example, during a certain period of time or in specific ways. Rights holders can also permanently transfer or assign their exclusive rights to others.

It is illegal to copy, adapt, sell or otherwise distribute work that is protected by copyright unless you own the rights or have permission from the rights holder.

What is copyright infringement?

Copyright infringement is the unauthorized or prohibited use of works protected by copyright.

It’s called “infringement” because such use without permission infringes on the rights of the party that owns the copyrights, such as the right to reproduce, perform or adapt the work.

Copyright infringement is illegal and can result in civil and criminal penalties such as fines and even prison time.

For anyone wanting to test this, you could RIP something off from Turbosquid, (not everyone there has their creations registered), get it in this game and watch how fast a DMCA is filed.

https://support.turbosquid.com/hc/en-us/articles/230097047-Copyright-FAQ

The only problem with that is the copyright for anything made in game is owned by Sex Game Devil. You seem to be ignoring that little fact. while you may be right about copyrights, you seem to not be able to grasp the idea that 3dx owns everything in game per the eula which each and everyone of you agreed to before joining. Nice try though

Um...no.

Both licensor and licensee have rights. No other. No assignment has been made.

The law is very clear- whether you accept it or not.

Here would be something fun to watch.

I dare you to make a demeaning Coca Cola room, distribute copies of it, and send images of it to Coca Cola with the caption 'you can't do anything about this cause I made this in this game and SexyDevil owns it.

I triple dog dare you.

Almost forgot.

That would be almost as entertaining as if a Rep from Coca Cola built a Coca cola room in here and you argued they had no rights as it is owned by Sexydevil cause it was made in game.

That would be even more entertaining to watch.

Good advice, i could use some tips. Do you use one hand or two and do you tickle your testicles while you do it or nah?

Hey now... dont get cranky at me because you only attract other males. That doesn't mean that all females are males. It just means that real females are smart enough to stay the hell away from you.

Have a good day

I wonder if everything made in photoshop and blendr are also stripped of all ownership of things they create with those softwares :)

People here seem to very confused how intellectual ownership works.

Those people are not here to discuss this as one would expect among players... they just comment to troll... that's why this forum can't work!

I will tell you what, I will rip your room and will pay for you to try to take legal action. I would rather enjoy them laughing in your face. Let me know if you decide to take me up on that.

*sprays RobT with water*

Bad dog.

will never happen but nice try because im not stupid enough to make fun of people getting assaulted ;)

But stupid enough to be banned ^^

I hope for you that not one day a reasonably intelligent reckless troll starts a real attack on your diary.... good luck for you I am not reckless :)

But stupid enough to be banned ^^

I hope for you that not one day a reasonably intelligent reckless troll starts a real attack on your diary.... good luck for you I am not reckless :)

One could only pray for 3 months of forum peace.

It is hard to rub a dog's tummy when it is lying on it's stomach.

people take this shit way too seriously and yet I wonder who owns the creative designer look Melania wore today, I of course am talking about the jacket which has "I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO YOU" written in what looked to be runny white paint. I wonder if that was Tommy Hilfiger or Versace or Louis Vuitton and of course in the fashion world we know there are NEVER any knock offs of creative design.

VERSACE, CHANEL, HILFIGER  VUITTON? 

Melania-Trump-dons-jacket-saying-I-reall

I wonder if everything made in photoshop and blendr are also stripped of all ownership of things they create with those softwares :)  You purchase a license when you buy that software.  You can contact those companies and they'll tell you what you create with the software is something you have all right to not them.

People here seem to very confused how intellectual ownership works.  Here we pay for access to the game, we don't pay we can't access it, period.  We sign over all those rights the minute we accept the EULA and enter into the game.

I wonder if everything made in photoshop and blendr are also stripped of all ownership of things they create with those softwares :)  You purchase a license when you buy that software.  You can contact those companies and they'll tell you what you create with the software is something you have all right to not them.

People here seem to very confused how intellectual ownership works.  Here we pay for access to the game, we don't pay we can't access it, period.  We sign over all those rights the minute we accept the EULA and enter into the game.

Ok