The Official Coalition January Festival Of Sound

PEITHO

Attending?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending in January?

• Yes
    • No
    • Get Me Outta Here!
  2. 2. Should We add Sunday to the roster?

• Yas
    • Nah

Attention!!!!!!

Attention!!!!!!

Greetings all you wonderful people! It's me, Trena and I'm here today to bring news of the next Official Coalition Festival of Sound A.K.A Event 6.

I have for you all, the days we will be holding FoS, and it's not too far off! However, first I would like to say thanks to everyone that made the last Event a major success. It's unfortunate that some of them aren't still around. Next, I want to see to it that this upcoming event is just as well off, if not even better! I would also encourage all fresh talent to get a hold of one of the coalition's wonderful coordinators so that you can sign up to rock, roll, rage, rave, and blow away the audience. You read it first and you read correctly! In the past events, we've had some new talent and a lot of familiar talent. This go around I encourage much more fresh talent to join in on the fun. Please do not be afraid to put yourself out there and make your interest known! Finally, the moment you have almost certainly been waiting for! The dates of FoS Spring 2018 are..........................

Friday 26th of January
Saturday 27th of January
                               Sunday 28th of January <-----------????????

(28th will happen if enough interest is generated and the first 2 days are filled)
Stay in the know! Follow this topic for future updates leading up to the Festival

Well aside from a lag test, I did not do much for the last Festival of Sound aka E5, do not care if this pisses people off but OC (name changed) and the friends involved with making the first Festival of Sound just did not need any help. So this time I am volunteering to help in some way or another. Just like the OC helped me complete E4. I want to help them in some way at this upcoming Festival of Sound. 

As a good friend pointed out they are not just DJs, they are a group of friends that just want to help make an amazing party.

So sorry to ask you about the definition of " The Official Coalition January Festival Of Sound"

That would be misleading to 3DXChat members that It was released by official game DEV.

And jump to whatsoever your mission arranging.

If you've got official permission from Game ADMIN, I apologize for this.

But If you haven't. Lame on you.

Thank you.

So sorry to ask you about the definition of " The Official Coalition January Festival Of Sound"

That would be misleading to 3DXChat members that It was released by official game DEV.

And jump to whatsoever your mission arranging.

If you've got official permission from Game ADMIN, I apologize for this.

But If you haven't. Lame on you.

Thank you.

The Official Coalition of Disk Jokey's or C.O.D.J for short was shortened to Official Coalition for a few reasons. One was that the name was obviously long, and the other was that not all members were DJs. There are many that are builders or just every day 3DX Players looking for a friendly group that wants to make 3DXChat a great experience. Just because it has the word "Official" on it doesn't mean the group was formed by Devil Games. 

It seems to me like you're just trying to find some kind of flaw just to cause trouble. If you think we should have permission from the 3DX Administration to have such a name then please feel free to go ask them. If we need permission to have a group name, then that must mean all other groups need permission right? So do yourself a favor and make sure you have your sources figured out before calling out accusations. 

Love, Natsumi

Lol looks like it will be a three day event after all, will post pictures of past events hoping those who djed or witness them do tell their favorite tale. Event 1 met Rockster, Henkie and Flake, and many other  amazing individuals whose friendship I treasure

• 2 weeks later...