3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Guest LunariaA
Yoshi !! o /

I would like to explain to me a little there, because I'm a bit tired of not having a pose and have as clothing ... men do not have enough clothes and you give them poses. I think I'm not the only one getting tired of this crap (sorry the word but I'm tired).

We women using poses with a penis (Futa mostly) would like to have news!

And men clothing would not hurt!

Tan wasn't update it was something me and most people knew how to do for almost year- they just made it more public or saved 1 minute of playing with screen, as I remember people used cheat engine back in march when I started. All they did was half assed job making few more colours on character screen, that 80% of 3dx population know how to edit. Why they still don't make full colour pallete is beyond me... when we can hack all colours we want anyway...

asuming we are talking about those skin colour options if not excuse me fucking long day...

Too many posts with one sentenced ideas... instead of an detailed explaination why your idea is even more importaned than the ones before...you should explain the devs ... what else does your idea offer, that's in interested for a large percentage of the subscribers...why would your idea keep their attention/interest over a period of time...

Most replys consist out of small short-wrought wishes... nowhere leading critism & demands... forcing the two Devs to work on many little construction sites at the same time, unable to finish even one for good anytime soon....  

(...that's still no excuse why the Devs still don't make items like the Christmas Tree, Bottle Game, Toiletts, Cocktail-Bar etc. avaiable in Player Homes)

Before posting one sentenced non-innovations, you should ckeck if your suggestions & ideas are constructive, organised & visualised... something they can work with on the fly... saving them time to work out an own schedule... do it like this for example:

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/941-easy-gui-fix-that-would-be-game-changing/

Maybe one of the members should edit the welcome post of the threads for the Sex positions, Furniture etc., once a week and update it with all new ideas, pictures... from recent replys. Saves much time for the reading Devs, Members, and prevents double suggestions.

Before throwing totally new, awesome, modeling intensive time consuming ideas into the "wishing well"... think about how already existing items/options could be improved/extended.

Add the final touches on existing positions/items...  less time consuming to model/ adds more player options to interact with the surroundings.

Just add a second choice for every existing sex position that only differs in detail, that's activated by selecting the same Icon again.

Second Choice for every sex position, for EACH one of the involved group members. 1 Animation for the female chosen variant, 1 Animation for the male chosen variant and 1 Animation if the female variant is activated while the male variant is activated = 3 new Animations for every existing Sex Position 

For the Sex Positions in the following example the Devs would only need to add 2 additional Animations, because they can change one of the sex positions into one of the (in total three) additional animations that can be easily created by slightly changing the existing 3D wire models.

PositionsE_3285517_15306447.jpg

Another example in "Doggie Position":

If the male player activates the position again he changes from vaginal to Anal. But if the female player activates the Doggy Icon again, she looks over her shoulder to the male while a slaps her ass and she's moaning a bit differently than usual.

Changing some little details on the models of existing positions/furniture, saved and added  as new/extended animations (Doggie 1.1/1.2/1.3...)... consumes only the tenth of the time to model a totally new position/item.... and improves the main attraction of 3DXChat from something that's random and get's repetitive way too fast...   into something way more interactive for the ones involved, and something way more interesting to look at for the crowd around them. 

It's the little things that keep you happy and excited... the "Big" things impress you for a moment... and bore you sooner as they were included... on constant demand... just look at the threesome mode... unfinished... couple position restricting... almost useless Addition that could have been so much more... just another hole in the road that they werent able to fix propberly, because one caller claimed he found another, even more important hole, at the other end of the road  -_-

Hi guys,

Something a little different to what is normally asked for in here.

As turning our rooms into clubs has become very popular I would like to see some things made available that would really help in doing so.

Some other things will help very much in being able to control things in our rooms better than we can now.

1:  Able to place poles on top of tables. (This shouldn't involve much scripting and should be easy for the devs to do.)

2:  Able to turn off partner requests in our rooms. (We would then be able to open our rooms to public without people comong in and having sex in the middle of the dance floor)

3:  Boot option for unwanted guests.

4:  DJ booth but with the same functions as our radios have.

5:  Lap dance chairs, (If I understand correctly, this is something that has been in the works for a while now. I would like to have it so we can select what sexes are able to use the chairs we have in our rooms though.)

6:  Able to have a co owner, A co owner will help solve several problems, 1 being everyone getting booted if the owner crashes.)

Guest MatoKuroi

Hi guys,

Something a little different to what is normally asked for in here.

As turning our rooms into clubs has become very popular I would like to see some things made available that would really help in doing so.

Some other things will help very much in being able to control things in our rooms better than we can now.

1:  Able to place poles on top of tables. (This shouldn't involve much scripting and should be easy for the devs to do.)

2:  Able to turn off partner requests in our rooms. (We would then be able to open our rooms to public without people comong in and having sex in the middle of the dance floor)

3:  Boot option for unwanted guests.

4:  DJ booth but with the same functions as our radios have.

5:  Lap dance chairs, (If I understand correctly, this is something that has been in the works for a while now. I would like to have it so we can select what sexes are able to use the chairs we have in our rooms though.)

6:  Able to have a co owner, A co owner will help solve several problems, 1 being everyone getting booted if the owner crashes.)

I agree

gosh, so many to mention besides lesbian poses and an adjustubale texchat-window in size like with optional textsize! but atm also would be happy, if the ignore button would work and even on the dancefloor for more then one person^^ and a possibilty for ban/ignore time settings pro person like this here:

1.  6h tempan/ignore
  2. 12h tempan/ignore
  3. 24h tempban/ignore
  4. 1 week tempan/ignore
  5. permban/ignore

IGreport.jpg

I actually like it, maybe not that particular turquoise background color but I like the layout and grouping, and the fonts. I have a thing for minimalistic menus I guess. :rolleyes:  It doesn't match the rest of it tho, which is kind of a big deal in terms of a UI update

New UI is ugly 

Just saying

hate it

tumblr_lznrv8PvFW1rog4ypo1_500.gif

and we can't fly anymore... and the rocks are broken (please stop "fixing" the fun stuff)

Well i dont remember that we could fly , this is not Second Life lol