3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Crystaal, on 02 Oct 2015 - 07:39 AM, said:snapback.png

To be able to do this on couches, beds & tables.

twhze0O.gif

Thinking tables and chairs will get a mixed reception, less is versions where you can turn them off. I see many who make more social meeting spots who like to keep beds sometimes couches out, to avoid random room tourist to start having sex everywhere. Think they're going to be upset if they now can't have tables or chairs either in their rooms, i understand ignore can actively remove people who "misbehave" but it would require a long list and likely be a less enjoyable way to have a public room open.

Think if Sex options are added to chairs and tables it should at least be with the thought of making a option to turn them off, or at least being able to place versions without. While i understand this is a virtual sex medium there some who simply like to party in an atmosphere where you get to know, the partner a little and not just auto accept and.. well. Just think you need to think of that group to when adding something like this, that's just my thoughts anyways  :D

A wonderfully thoughtful response!

An option to enable/disable the sex option in the room customization area would definitely solve that!

Then you could make the room any way you want without the "free for all" problem!

Not sure how easy it would be for the Devs though.

Maybe the other option you mentioned, i.e. only certain chairs or tables being "Sex Enabled"

would be easier to accomplish! I liked Crystaal's original post and that position could be used on

pretty much all of the current items available!

As a newcomer here, I'm unsure of how a lot of this site works but I see how this could affect the social

gathering side of this world! I've watched World chat for a while and that is a very big part of it!

I love this game but would like so see some other options for sexual positions and touching.

1) The ability to be able to caress your partner on different parts of their as a form of foreplay where the actions can be seen rather than just described.

2) More options to interact between men and shemales, such as 69 or the ability for a man to suck on her cock.

3) the ability to hold hands and walk together, feeling a more passionate and romantic approach to the foreplay before sex.

Thank you for your consideration in making this delightful game more encompassing to the desires and wishes of its members.

MarkieT