3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Haha, I guess you're right. ;) But there's already two poses for two girls/one guy, and now even more poses for two guys/one girl : where are the three girls poses ?? Not to mention that there's 24 positions for M/F and only 18 for F/F...

There's an obvious lack of sex positions for real lesbian love in the game. We'd like to be able to use toys and strapons instead of futa cocks (which are mostly used by t-girls and guys playing female avatars) there's not one single anim including boobs play (and I tend to think it only takes a guy to neglate that aspect of women sexuality), a bit of erotism and sensuality in the positions would be nice sometimes, etc.

I mean, if they wanna keep giving us new threesomes positions, there's so many possibilities for girls :

tumblr_mu0kjpwiI61revz5to1_500.gif

tumblr_mq192iPwaT1rgj8vqo4_500.gif

tumblr_mvhqnbCASS1r2hz45o1_500.gif

tumblr_mavk4o77ba1rycstxo1_500.gif

tumblr_m783szwHVP1raeb0no1_500.gif

tumblr_mu0kjpwiI61revz5to3_500.gif

tumblr_m92bbm5tfv1rv7jsjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4eggmkRvJ1rvkp76o1_500.gif

By the way: Most of These positions are very nice for a ffm, as well ;)

not a postion,although the lack of breast play is mystifying.

Ability to leave skirt on during sex and panties around knees/ankles for those back room quickies :)

Yea!!! I want the animations for playing with breasts too!

And I agree being able to leave a skirt on would be awesome (since I'm always in one lol)

not a postion,although the lack of breast play is mystifying.

Ability to leave skirt on during sex and panties around knees/ankles for those back room quickies :)

Titsjob missing is cruel !

good ideas  thought

The last new FF pose is once again for shemales. But what about us girls who wanna have regular lesbian sex using toys ? To those making the animations : are you aware that in real life, when lesbians/bi girls have sex together, they don't grow a dick but use a strapon ?...

tumblr_nefbiur0IX1t005ngo1_500.gif

tumblr_m3ef0sFRv61rt4xvro1_500.gif

tumblr_nefbliognn1t005ngo1_500.gif

tumblr_nbxrc6NTZh1twrkrlo1_500.gif

And as far as the shemales poses are concerned, at least add a real "cum on face/belly/boobs" option !

The lack of any sort of breast-play is probably because the volume can be customised, therefore animating it will be a herculean task.

Well,how difficult would it be to animate a penis in the chasm between a pair of breasts?

I agree with Romy, and so, without adding new poses/animations, it would be nice to have an option somewhere to turn the penis into dildo/strap on when using FF poses that need penetration.

Edit: and by default, those animations would be using penis or strap on depending on the choice of the user in character editor (if the girl is a female or a shemale)

Guest AleksXXX

I think the girls would be glad if they have this in game option to have fun when they want

post-4255-0-46924800-1431617264_thumb.jpg