3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

yes and I cant w

I just noticed the 3 new sex positions/animations added to the game in February, and just wanted to give a "Hell Yay" to the DevTeam...

8.jpg

OMG - keep 'em coming !!!

PS: I'm not sure where the appropriate location is for this post, so please feel free to move it to wherever that would be...

yes

and I cant wait to try them. betty just dosnt do it for me hehehe

Before working on something new... at first add the final missing touches on the existing sex positions/items...  Adjusting some of the 3D Wire Models that already exist,  takes less time than working on complete new ones... have almost the same effect + adds more player options to interact with their partner.

I thought a bit about how the already existing sex positions could be easily improved/extended.

Just add a second choice for every existing sex position that only differs in detail, that's activated by pressing the same Sex Position Icon again.

Second Choice for every sex position, for EACH of the involved group members.

1 Animation for the female sctivated variant, 1 Animation for the male activated variant and 1 Animation if the female variant is activated while the male variant is already activated = 3 new/variant Animations for every existing Sex Positionin total.

For the Sex Positions in the following example the Devs would only need to add 2 additional Animations, because they can change one of the sex positions into one of the (in total three) additional animations that are needed.

These can be easily created by slightly changing small things on existing 3D wire models of the "sex positions".

PositionsE_3285517_15306447.jpg

Another example for "Doggie Position":

If the male player activates the position again he changes from vaginal to Anal. But if the female player activates the Doggy Icon again, she looks over her shoulder into directon of the male moaning differently, while he slaps her ass repeatly.

Changing some little details on the 3D wire models of existing positions/furniture, which are added as 3 variant animations onto existing Positions (Doggie 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3)... consumes only the tenth of the time than creating a totally new wire model/item.... and improves the main attraction of 3DXChat from something that's random and get's repetitive way too fast...   into something way more interactive for the ones involved, and something way more interesting to look at for the crowd around them. 

Can you follow me so far?

I will work on an easy understandable Diagram and post it before the weekend, that includes all the needed variations for the current Sex Positions. That should make the adjusting of the existing Wire Models even faster.... if these ideas are under consideration  :)

10000% agree :)

Make Sex Free for All… with no need to group

Separate the option to have Sex from Group, and make it available all the time.

Just treat Sex as an own kind of group in the game code, invisible to the Players.

Everytime you accept a Sex position change, the group gets closed, and a new group opens in the new position.

You can click on up to two Players, then you choose a Sex Position, the other Player/s gets your Offer with the option to accept/decline… like usual, just without need to be in the same group with each other.

Example: You play Tina and enter a User Room with many other Players. You click on “Robert” and then on the Bed. The Male/Female Sex Position Menu opens up, you choose Doggie, your Offer opens up to Robert, he accepts, both of you end up making out on the Bed. You turn on “Auto Accept” at the top of your Sex Position Menu so that Robert can change through the couple positions immediately.

Robert sees his friend Thomas, clicks on his character and your character… the Threesome Positions Menu opens to Robert, he chooses one position, an offer menu opens up to Thomas which he accepts, you Auto-Accept, and all three end up on the bed.

After some minutes you are more in the mood for a couple position instead Threesome. So you click on Thomas, choose a couple position on the sofa,he accepts. You and Thomas end up on the sofa, while Robert gets kicked out of the “group” automatically and teleports to a location spot in front of your Sofa.

Reason: At the moment you have to invite/kick players from group to get couple/group sex positions available. If you make Sex with all Positions available outside groups, the Virtual Sex in 3DXChat turns from mechanical and boring to a fun free flowing experience.

Taking off clothes of other Players:

Also add an option to take off clothing items of other players in their Public Menu.

If you choose Clothing in the Character Menu of another Player, his Clothing Menu opens up to you.

By clicking on one of his clothing items the usual Accept/Decline Menu appears to him with the picture of  the item…

“Auto Accept Button” at the top your “Sex menu” AND “Clothing Menu”. If Auto Accept is activated you only automatically accept offers of your current Sex Partner/s.

Shrink the Sex/Clothing Icons to half size, avoiding too much scrolling through the menus.

Teleport Issue:

Example: You are standing at the door of an apartment. Another Player that’s standing at the left side of the room, sends you an offer to have Sex on the Sofa at the right end of the room.

You accept the offer and both players teleport from their current location spot on the Sofa. If one player ends Sex, like by a click on the “Walk” Button… both Players change to Standing Position in front of the sofa… at the moment the Characters teleport back to their original location spot in the room, before accepting the invite, which looks very strange.

Also change the Entry Spot in Player Homes from the middle of the room to the Apartment Door.

Sex Positions:

Add additionals Icon for “Cum on Face”, “Cum on Belly”, “Cum on Feet” in the Sex Positions Menu, so that you can use these on the fly with fresh chosen Players… with no need to start in a Sex Position first to make the Cum Options available at the top of the screen, like it is atm.

Also add the “Masturbating while Crouching” Animation, that you can see by choosing “Cum on Feet” Position, available as own additional Masturbating Sex Position.

@Crystaal : few problems there ,1 there is no bathroom in homes , 2 there is no stairs in homes , 3 there is no laundry room/Washing machines in homes , 4 there is no washroom in homes .

Exept these your propositions are doable  :lol: 

About the fact to transform the sitting kiss into a sex pose , its easy .

1 select a partner 

2 select the sitting kiss pose

3 both partners undress

4 rp your sex session

@Crystaal : few problems there ,1 there is no bathroom in homes , 2 there is no stairs in homes , 3 there is no laundry room/Washing machines in homes , 4 there is no washroom in homes .

Exept these your propositions are doable  :lol: 

About the fact to transform the sitting kiss into a sex pose , its easy .

1 select a partner 

2 select the sitting kiss pose

3 both partners undress

4 rp your sex session

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/402-furniture-props/page-3&do=findComment&comment=48449

^ my suggestion from earlier ahaha ~

and naahh, 

1. There are stairs on the "Yacht"

2. There is a bathroom in the "Night-Club"

3. That was my suggestion from a previous message I made to a topic

4. ahhhh you got me there ;)

ok 3dxguys you already gave us 3 fingering lesbian poses in a row, and we really apreciate that... thank you!!! ^_^

Is a deep fantasy for most of us as girls with a girl preference, to play and tease with the boobs of another girl so...i think this could give you some ideas of what we want... ;)

bWi7lcU.jpg

9c5pCEK.gif     q0ir4kJ.gif 

gDwWGeK.gif             cp7fRBR.gif

Hope you can make some :)

and you gals don't forget to vote if you like... hihihi :D  :D  :D

Kisses 4U all

ok 3dxguys you already gave us 3 fingering lesbian poses in a row, and we really apreciate that... thank you!!! ^_^

Is a deep fantasy for most of us as girls with a girl preference, to play and tease with the boobs of another girl so...i think this could give you some ideas of what we want... ;)

bWi7lcU.jpg  9c5pCEK.gifq0ir4kJ.gif   cp7fRBR.gif

gDwWGeK.gif

Hope you can make some :)

and you gals don't forget to vote if you like... hihihi :D  :D  :D

Kisses 4U all

those are good 

hmmm the last ..... not that sexy