3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Sorry might be the wrong topic as it aint sex in the traditional way, but why cant men dance on the pole? Some aint bad at all at it. Or lapdances.

Connaisseur of the fine dancing arts :D

Erection on/off Button with animation. Let the male characters save two different penis sizes in Character Customation, smaller size for erection-off / bigger size for erection-on

Let female characters change between hard/soft nipples with a button whose state of erection others can actually see under shirt/top

Erection on/off Button with animation. Let the male characters save two different penis sizes in Character Customation, smaller size for erection-off / bigger size for erection-on

Let female characters change between hard/soft nipples with a button whose state of erection others can actually see under shirt/top

Love that idea, we could all that way show if we are excited or not, and male cocks should swing when not in erection when they walk or dance, just as girls boobs do...

It is a pity that we can only sit in the chairs, I hope we could use them for this as well:

tumblr_mjt4yjCewp1qktnjdo1_500.gif

13.jpg

Guest Eclipse

I just noticed the 3 new sex positions/animations added to the game in February, and just wanted to give a "Hell Yay" to the DevTeam...

8.jpg

OMG - keep 'em coming !!!

PS: I'm not sure where the appropriate location is for this post, so please feel free to move it to wherever that would be...