3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

after last beta update when launched the game the screen is whole black and i can't see anything, i'm forced to kill the program to get out, just to say, it was fine before such thing has been "fixed" with last patch. amd videocard, maybe is helpful.

after last beta update when launched the game the screen is whole black and i can't see anything, i'm forced to kill the program to get out, just to say, it was fine before such thing has been "fixed" with last patch. amd videocard, maybe is helpful.

did you have Roachi's DLL in ?

The Shushpanzer beer sucks in 2.0...

I drank 50 of em and didn't even cop a buzz!

animated-tank-image-0022.gif

I found that to, I thinks theys using different pixels.

Blurry fonts must be a result of a bad combination of the Camera and GUI's Canvas properties.

As far as I remember, first of all there should be a "Pixel Perfect" checker checked in the Canvas settings.

Maybe also the CanvasScaler's settings (Pixels per unit, the dynamic one is a likely candidate) are off, or the Canvas/UI objects are accidentally scaled to a small value (like 0.998 or 1.03 or something).

Oh, can also be affected by the settings of the imported font (Rendering mode in particular).

Yea I've been losing my mind with the random bold words in profiles, friends list and location menus.. And yea I think the chat seems a bit blurrier on 2.0, seems a bit more pleasant to read on the official client.

Glad I'm not the only one having this problem.