3DXChat Community

EU Referendum

Guest Doll

Guest Doll

Ok so...there's a chance that the UK will vote to exit the EU on 23rd June...:(

Personally I don't think we should leave...and I wanted to ask for your help to remind us Brits just what we'll be leaving behind...

...for instance...we'll no longer be able to eat these obviously...

image.jpg

...ikr...this is getting serious now!!

Guest Doll

Is that supposed to be Danish Pastry? :-) Terrible thing to loose... but even worse would be the Danish Bacon :-P

Yup...Danish Pastry :D I agree tough call between bacon and pastry but the pastry won me over with it's gloopy centre loveliness...

...what else will we miss out on hmm? ;)

Guest Doll

Uh we'll still be able to get all their stuff - it just might cost more, or the shop will have to reduce it's margins.

Ok lol...um you do know I'm not being serious right? Just thought it'd be a bit of fun reminding ourselves all the things that come from Europe we love...

...when did this place get so serious...I mean I know I'm not funny but sheesh

image.jpg

*mwah*

I never thought EU was a good thing to begin with. It only brought bad things for us.

Perhaps it is not wise to talk about politics here, for it might divide the community. But as long as everyone is humble enough to understand that we can be wrong and respect eachother's opinion, why not.

Guest Twiggy

Do they drive on the right side of the road in Europe, like when I say the right side I mean the left side, as the left is the right side to drive on right?

I never thought EU was a good thing to begin with. It only brought bad things for us.

Perhaps it is not wise to talk about politics here, for it might divide the community. But as long as everyone is humble enough to understand that we can be wrong and respect eachother's opinion, why not.

I agree entirely, only good thing that came from it is "safety", can we call it that though being blown to bits and pieces, loss of freedom due to terrorism and life becoming insanely expensive...

Guest SayaX

Do they drive on the right side of the road in Europe, like when I say the right side I mean the left side, as the left is the right side to drive on right?

We only drive on the left in the UK and Ireland. The rest drive on the right.

tee hee sorry Doll it was rather patronising of me! Yes I knew you were joking!

Oh I'd miss lots of yummy things from Europe, but you know what I won't miss - the shops being shut on Sunday! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Lol Twigs...and hiya sis...missed u :(

In the UK we drive on the right side which is the left yeah...them crazies over the channel go the wrong way though and drive on the right...which is wrong but not left. I think that makes sense :D

But...more importantly...more important even than Danish Pastries and Bacon...what about Belgian Chocolates...omg...I'm voting remain for sure :)

image.jpg

(Yes I know I have food on the brain...I'm hungry ok lol)

Lol Twigs...and hiya sis...missed u :(

In the UK we drive on the right side which is the left yeah...them crazies over the channel go the wrong way though and drive on the right...which is wrong but not left. I think that makes sense :D

But...more importantly...more important even than Danish Pastries and Bacon...what about Belgian Chocolates...omg...I'm voting remain for sure :)image.jpg

(Yes I know I have food on the brain...I'm hungry ok lol)

Nuuuuuuh give me my chocolits back, bad bad bad! T.T

Italian cuisine in general for me. Mmm yummy.

...showing me up Epi lol...all I can think about is sweets and chocs and you went all cultured on me with your cuisine ;):P

You mean like bella Italia right!? ;)

Cannot say I'm brit but we used to be a colony many many moons ago, and the best thing we inherited is driving on the correct side of the road (drivers seat on the right side of the car, car on the left side of the road).

Can't comment how good or bad it would be to exit the EU. We are just hiding down here avoiding everything :) Africa ftw!

from a economic point if UK will leave EU...it will be a disaster 

I doubt that. There was trade before, there will still be trade after the EU disappears. The free exchange zone allowed bad quality products to overwhelm the market and push the prices up. I don't see how it could be worse right now simply by getting back to independant nations.

• 2 weeks later...

now the question is : will scottishs ( écossais in french i think ) stay united to england or will they decide to stay in EU and so let english peoples "alone on the side" of europe ?

I kinda hope Scotland now decides to become independent from the UK...especially since they pretty much all voted "remain"...then I can move there lol.

My university city voted remain too so maybe we could break away from the rest of "little england" which seems to be what we've become.

So much for hoping there were enough normal, reasonable people out there to keep us in :(