3DXChat Community

What makes you want to go to different public locations?

TashaTight

Was wondering what makes you like certain or specific the public locations in game Club Fresco, Night Club, Sin Club, Beach etc.. Those you don't visit or dislike what would make you consider going there? Thought it be a interesting topic to have especially with all debate there been, both about updating certain locations, but also making new, merging old ones and etc.

I go wherever people are talking in local.

Lately I have met a lot of interesting people in Sin Club. But before, I was mostly hanging out with friends in the Night Club. And I usually go to Love Island when I am with a date, although I also just dance alone at one of the bonfires if the music is good. 

I rarely go to Club Fresco, because I don't like the music there, but the last couple of times I happened to drop in, I met some interesting people. So I will probably go there more often.

Not to wander off topic, but the music is important. I will definitely leave if I don't like the music.
And it would really nice to have to have a park or a forest to play Peeping Tom . . . I mean, to meditate in. 

My wife and I usually go apend time together on the beach when its light out. Chat and hang out.

When its darker out we go to the club or go home and relax.

NC used to be our main club before we floated around to rooms or hosted our own.

Then fresco came out and its pretty spiffy.

When we feel more romanticals we got to love island and sit by the fire and snuggle.

Sins a good place do strip dance at that is a private room and the yacht i go to sometimes just to stare at the water. Watching, even an animated one, the ocean is always calming for me, especially during the sunset or sunrise.

I talk to much so I do often hop around to see if any places are talkative in local, its usually in russian or german though.

Think for me Love Island always been the more romantic spot for dates or being cozy with close friends, in relaxed setting. Think beach a lot it been possibilities for exhibition and voyeurism at times, mixed with its a good place to just relax enjoy the surroundings. Sin club mostly been going there for role-play meet up and music sometimes interesting people that come there. Night club it mostly been because it was a good hot spot for meeting others, plus some things like restroom and back rooms gave options for nasty fantasy plays.

I spend a lot of my time in the Fresco club, I like the size and openness of it, however I hate the music therefore mute and play my own on Spotify. My second hangout would be the old NC only because I like the music in there now. If I am in the mood for a bit of naughty stuff well I go watch some in a user room, and yes I said watch, as I only fuck friends and that would mostly be in privacy. 

The tastes do change however. At the moment I do not have a partner on game that is with me a lot of the time so I tend to hop from one location to the other. When I was with my ex though it was more staying in Fresco or yacht as these were locations we both liked.

I must say though if it was possible to go up the mountain on the beach without having to glitch it I would no doubt then spend a lot of time there, however at moment the beach is the place I rarely go. 

Everybody has their own reason why they enjoy each room more than the others.. basically what everyone has said just depends on peoples moods.... I would love to be able to get to the mountain, like Macey said, because I rarely go to the beach for that simple reason... to get the view.. and to fly over rocks.. lol... :D ... but it would be so cool if the Lovers Island/Night Beach was expanded upon a little more... it would be cool to have secret places inside the Glacier to hide and have sex... not everyone wants to do it in public.. but gets tired of doing it in their rooms... and also, like Cordelia said, Cabins!! Wouldn't that be cool? I'd like that... its nature... its private somewhat... it would be cool to have a place that allows you and your lover to explore the land... and FIND things... I know that probably sounds stupid... but that would be fun to me... I'd like to have things to do when I'm not screwing.. know what I mean.. besides sitting around and people watching or dancing... I like all of the rooms here for their OWN SPECIFIC DETAILS... BUT YEAH... I WOULD LOVE A NEW ROOM... OR EXPAND A ROOM.. that would be pretty BADASS!!!!! :) <3

This was an excellent Topic to talk on..... :)

I haven't been on for a bit but when I do this is the order I visit places.

1. FC - Mainly bc everyone is there so like to see whose around and see if anything is happening but really haven't hung out there much.
  2. Sins - I like the music there but not a very talkative bunch when I go there in local.
  3. Beach - I like going there to relax, sometimes have a romantic beach fun with a special someone.
  4. Love Island - Have romantic time or to just sit on the ice berg looking down at all the love birds.
  5. Yacht - I like going there for pictures. Love that sunset on the water. 
  6. NC - Just hop in there to see who is there, used to hang out there all the time.
  7. User rooms - I like to hop in all of them 1) to see who is there and whats happening 2) love checking out ppl's homes. Then when done with all that I either open my home or redesign it or hang out in Gman's club if its open. Sometimes chill in Nalex Grab a slut just to watch all the zombie fucking/zombie standing around looking for brains to fuck lol.

Hey Primm, in regards to the secret place to have sex in the glacier, if you swim around the back of it there is a hollowed out area with a fire, if that's what you meant. Still hard to be secret though when the names above our heads give it away lol.

I usually jump around the public rooms first of all. Normally I will settle on Sin Club. Local chat in Sin is not always great but I have met a lot of great people in Sin who have since became my closest friends. It is great to sit around one of the tables and start a PM or group chat.

With Penny we will go to the beach and Love Island mostly. Both are just so relaxing to spend with partners and your closest friends.

I also go to friends rooms. Some highlights:

Xanar

MissAmy & Vlanka

Jess & JuJu

Lorelia

I'm almost always at the Fresco, if I'm not in a user-made room. I'll only really go to the other ones if I'm meeting someone in one of them, otherwise I don't see much of a point. The beach is nice and relaxing, I think aesthetically that's my favorite location, but the yacht does nothing for me, the old night club is okay but I can't stand the music they play there, lover's beach is nice but there's never really anyone there. If I want to mingle and meet new people I just go to the Fresco because that's where the most people usually get together. Ironically though, I always tend to have the most fun in locations made by users, not by the dev team.

• 1 month later...

I'm mostly in user rooms, but if not there, I spend most of my public room time in NC, occasionally Sin. I only go to Fresco if I'm meeting somebody there, it's a bit too busy for my liking, lags me, and it's hard to navigate, at least on my screen.

I'm mostly in user rooms, but if not there, I spend most of my public room time in NC, occasionally Sin. I only go to Fresco if I'm meeting somebody there, it's a bit too busy for my liking, lags me, and it's hard to navigate, at least on my screen.

Turn down your graphics, did the same for me and after i did that i had no issues

I go first and foremost to play, and I like to start with SC, often just sitting in the bar, reading the profiles. Sometimes I am on stage dancing too. My friend Amanda likes the Fresco so I go there a lot to see her and hang out. When I want attention I go to the night club, and start a slow dance by myself. Usually it doesn't take long before I have someone interesting calling me.

I check the local chat to see who I might find interesting, or I will strike up a chat. I am a nice girl, and expects to be treated the same way. The local chats are a great way to connect at first. I only use the World chat when I want to promote a new blog post. 

I go to the beach too, but am normally too impatient to stay. The other day I watched some Spanish girls playing volley ball backwards. It was so fun to watch. And of course there's love island, where I met my beauitful Flower. I haven't used the boat for other purposes than to do a photo shoot with the great Ramrod.

I jump from room to room too. Valira's Room Détente FR is weird ... the French girls always have these dramas going on, but they are great lovers. I go to the brothels to watch, and I go to my beloved mistress Bizz' room whenever she calls me. And of course, whenever there's a party where lovely girls are dancing ... I am happy to stay. I haven't got a regular partner, but I hang out a lot with gorgeous WIZzGirl.

As I write this I haven't been member of 3DX for more than a week and a half. But I've spent so much time in that it is incredible. The best thing for me personally (apart from all the fucking) is that I get ample opportunities to practice French and Spanish. And for the record, if there are any patient people out there who would like, I am very interested in communicating in German and Portugeuse too. I so want to learn these languages beyond translation robots.

I have met so many wonderful people in 3DX Chat land, boys and girls. I love them all. I will not quit for awhile, that's for sure. :-)

My usual haunt is Sin Club. I love the music (except for the awful cover versions :angry: ) and I'll usually be found dancing on stage or the bar. It's where many of my friends will be and where I met my love, so it's become a special place for me. Oh, and I love the fire place ;)

Occasionally I'll be found at the beach, Love Island and occasionally the yacht. The music at Fresco and the Night Club simply aren't to my taste, it's rare you'll find me there.

There are a few user room that I will visit. The Angels of Desire Rock Club has become a favourite. And every Friday night, you will find me at the Temple of Lust. I like exploring user rooms as you never know what you might find.

Everybody has their own reason why they enjoy each room more than the others.. basically what everyone has said just depends on peoples moods.... I would love to be able to get to the mountain, like Macey said, because I rarely go to the beach for that simple reason... to get the view.. and to fly over rocks.. lol... :D ... but it would be so cool if the Lovers Island/Night Beach was expanded upon a little more... it would be cool to have secret places inside the Glacier to hide and have sex... not everyone wants to do it in public.. but gets tired of doing it in their rooms... and also, like Cordelia said, Cabins!! Wouldn't that be cool? I'd like that... its nature... its private somewhat... it would be cool to have a place that allows you and your lover to explore the land... and FIND things... I know that probably sounds stupid... but that would be fun to me... I'd like to have things to do when I'm not screwing.. know what I mean.. besides sitting around and people watching or dancing... I like all of the rooms here for their OWN SPECIFIC DETAILS... BUT YEAH... I WOULD LOVE A NEW ROOM... OR EXPAND A ROOM.. that would be pretty BADASS!!!!! :) <3

This was an excellent Topic to talk on..... :)

I love the cabins idea, but all I can picture is random creepy guy with no profile standing at the edge of the bed :P

• 3 weeks later...

I saw people fucking on the dance floor of Club Sin and thought it was just kind of crass, (not what I'd do, but more power to you if that's your game) but to see someone fucking off on the sides of the night club in the half light is super erotic to me.
I think that SIn is so much more a place to meet people by talking. 

Other than that i say fuck wherever u like just dont wank on the couple that is fucking unless invited to do so.

I find this is comment to be food for thought.

I don't disagree with you, but on the other hand, if players are allowed to fuck whenever and wherever they want to, irrespective of the people around them, then by the same logic, they should be allowed to wank whenever and wherever they want to, as well.

I'm not criticizing your opinion or your comment, by the way. I have had my share of public sex in this game. And I agree that having sex in public is not an open invitation to anyone to join in. But I do think that saying "it's a sex game, so people should be allowed to fuck wherever they want" doesn't reflect the reality of the situation. You never know if the people around you are experienced players who think the same way you do, or newbies who don't yet fully understand in-game etiquette, or are trolls who are here just to amuse themselves and enjoy pissing other people off.

So I would say, "fuck wherever you like, but don't be surprised if other people react to what you are doing in ways that you didn't expect or don't appreciate."

• 3 weeks later...

Music and number of people. Ppl do freak out of crap music, even if a place is crowded. Crowded probably because ppl do listen their own youtube or tracklists :). But thats a fact, noone likes to stay at a place what is empty, they rather go home then. Nc used to be a crowded cool place with a quiet acceptable music that everybody liked ( most of the people ), then user created rooms and Fresco just slowly killed the good old Nc. Not complaining or something, just answering the question. Ppl will go there where others are. Sheep instincts :) As i see these days , since the user created rooms and hacking got popular, the basic scenes aka Sin, Nc are going down. It is normal though. Ppl with a good, creativily created room and a nice music stream can create a way more better club than the basic ones. I personally go whereever we decide to go with my wife :). Depending on mood. 

I have several avatars (for different types of RP) and actually only find myself visiting public places with one of them.

She tends to go to the Sin Club because it fits her type of RP. She's a street hooker and comes to Sin to shelter when the weather is bad, just get a break between sessions or look for new Johns when business is slow.

She likes the overall vibe of Sin. The fact that it's slightly grimy. The strippers on stage, the people fucking in back rooms. It's the kind of place where people don't frown upon her when she comes in. And she's been happy with the clients she picked up there.

Otherwise it's still the beach, although the frequent German chat in public is starting to get on my nerves there. The yacht is boring and unfinished and the old club is basically dead now the other club is open.