3DXChat Community

[Poll] charge for 2nd avas or free 2nd avas?

Veronique

3 ava slots per account - pre or post patch?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. do you think 2nd avas should cost xgold or be free as they have been?

• All ava slots should be free of any charge (like it was before the patch)
    • 2nd and 3rd ava slots / ava creation should be available upon a xgold charge (like it is now)
    • there should be only 1 ava per account

I think they wasted time doing this option, they should've invested that time in doing something useful! now they are taking their new options back to prevent members rage. They should have done this poll before the release or even thinking of implementing it! PLANNING GONE WRONG! 

I want my freedom to role playing back.

I did subscribe BECAUSE of the ability of changing avas.

I have to evaluate if this game is still the game I did join back then.

I am deeply devasted and disappointed how the developers can be that unsensible.

What they "thought" that they are trying to do is prevent spamming & harassment cuz many people are annoying as hell in the game! but they hit the wrong spot! well i see that other online mutiplayer games do is that they ban this spammer for 3 days as a detention so i think 3DX should implement that! preventing an a**hole for 3 days should teach him some manners, and if he persists and keeps on harassing people he should be banned completely with no refund! OR if 3DX doesnt really want to hurt the players by banning they could implement a detention mode for these players like disabling the invite / partner button for 3 days or make him look like a clown for 1 day, I dunno just get creative! teach them some manners! We are in a sex game alright but people should learn the meaning of "personal space" and "respect" and the meaning of the word "NO" or "Not interested" . i remember ignoring a guy for raping the hell out of the invite button on me!

Although the new ignore system is good! they should make the avis for free again, let people roleplay freely!

What they "thought" that they are trying to do is prevent spamming & harassment cuz many people are annoying as hell in the game! but they hit the wrong spot! well i see that other online mutiplayer games do is that they ban this spammer for 3 days as a detention so i think 3DX should implement that! preventing an a**hole for 3 days should teach him some manners, and if he persists and keeps on harassing people he should be banned completely with no refund! OR if 3DX doesnt really want to hurt the players by banning they could implement a detention mode for these players like disabling the invite / partner button for 3 days or make him look like a clown for 1 day, I dunno just get creative! teach them some manners! We are in a sex game alright but people should learn the meaning of "personal space" and "respect" and the meaning of the word "NO" or "Not interested" . i remember ignoring a guy for raping the hell out of the invite button on me!

Although the new ignore system is good! they should make the avis for free again, let people roleplay freely!

Believe from what i heard problem was a loop hole in old ignore system, on one hand you could have people see red ghost plus see names disappearing in friend list, do some detective work and figure out persons other account characters. Another problem i heard from someone was you would delete all characters and any ignore you had affecting your account was lifted, which could effectively let those who wanted to be bullies, spammers, harassers, stalkers etc. Do so without any consequences, new system while its safe to say it does hurt our options at least makes deleting all chars to life bans more difficult to impossible for a lot.

Can also argue if that was best solution but given conditions and between some other suggestions like account ID, color tags or 1 account only, i personally think would call users out and create witch hunts or make stalking other players even more accessible, which i think is worse than the ladder.

Do i want price for paying for alts to stay, not really but till there a better solution its one compromises i can live with even if it does mean giving up alt freedoms a bit.

I am a roleplayer. And as a roleplayer I dont udnerstand why people want more than 1 char.

Do you want to play with yourself? Or do you want to mysteriously play as your own best buddy because you cant find one in the game?

Sorry its beyond me.

I like the way it is.

It keeps harrassing, cheating and so on to a minimum, while still allowing for more characters if someone really wants it. And it generates profit for the devs which they hopefully use to improve this half assed game...

I am a roleplayer. And as a roleplayer I dont udnerstand why people want more than 1 char.

Do you want to play with yourself? Or do you want to mysteriously play as your own best buddy because you cant find one in the game?

Sorry its beyond me.

I like the way it is.

It keeps harrassing, cheating and so on to a minimum, while still allowing for more characters if someone really wants it. And it generates profit for the devs which they hopefully use to improve this half assed game...

As if $19.95 a month wasn't enough as it is for the kind of content we have. It's beyond expensive for what we get, and people that are paying are not paying for the sex, clothes, and locations.. It's for the people. At least that's the case for me.

I am a roleplayer too, but that doesn't mean I only want 1 character. I guess that comes down to your personal preference. But I prefer to play on my roleplaying character when I feel like doing such, to be under a different alias so my "identity" that is "me" are not taken as the same. The way I see it, it's like having different characters in a book vs playing as different people on one character. One is diverse and one is not...

Not to mention sometimes people have these alts as a way of getting away from drama (which is the prime argument everyone uses for why we should only be allowed one). Drama is going to happen no matter what you do.

The thing is that peoples dont need to redo an avatar with every new RP they do .

If by exemple someone want RP a police woman , create an avatar female called Janine (just an exemple) . So he/she have an avatar called Janine who is police woman . If the day after he/she want RP a woman ninja , why delete Janine ? Just RP a woman ninja called Janine . You will maybe have to pay 10000 Xgold (freely acquired by login every day for at least one second , so you dont have to pay more than the 19$95) , but you will have an avatar for infinite RP . And if you need to RP a male avatar , well there is a third slot .

Of course , if you call your avatar CumslutX , it will be hard to RP a nun

You made a good point there Leeloo, quite a lot of the loss of role playing that people have been complaining about (including myself) can actually still be done without having to create an entirely new character, the name will just have to remain the same.

And that last line in your post gave me a real good laugh.

With the name having to remain the same people will need to be more responsible with what they do with that avi as they will need to care a little more about it's reputation.

The way things were before the update people could have alts and not have to worry at all about any bad reputation it gained, they could just simply create a new one any time they wanted.

Most do care about the reputation of their main avi and will not do things some have been choosing to do with alts not caring about the problems it causes others.

At least now if they want to change the name it will cost them 10k so most should think twice before doing things that will have them need to delete that avi.

So it will lessen some of the negative impact alts have been having on the game.

So I have deleted my vote and voted to keep the 10k per avi.

It will not have as much impact on preventing role playing as I 1st thought and although I still feel it doesn't do enough to cover some of things people have been doing wrong with alts, it does help and is better than nothing.

I am a roleplayer too, but that doesn't mean I only want 1 character. I guess that comes down to your personal preference. But I prefer to play on my roleplaying character when I feel like doing such, to be under a different alias so my "identity" that is "me" are not taken as the same. The way I see it, it's like having different characters in a book vs playing as different people on one character. One is diverse and one is not...

I get what you guys are saying, but me personally... As a writer, someone who gets lost in imagination... If I'm going to roleplay, it'll be under a different alias. Too messy for what you're saying. RPing one thing one day, another the next, something else a different day... It's too messy under one name. It's hard for me to put into words easily my thoughts on this. It's very much like character development in a book, you just can't do that. One character is one character, not ten. If I was just messing around for funsies, as a joke, fine... Idc, I'm not taking it seriously. But when I have an RP character, it's ONE character. It has its own identity, not multiple...

Let's not forget sometimes people pick names specific to an RP character such as "InuYasha" based off the anime... So I guess if this individual wants to RP as a female, a nurse, or maybe even Spiderman tomorrow he's gotta do it under the male, InuYasha character? Having a different alias and these separate identities is a part of the roleplay. Some oddballs here can say they don't care about it, but I think a larger majority do when it comes to roleplay. You create a character, you give it a name and you create a bio. 90% of the time it won't be the same name, same personality, & maybe even same features later for a different character since now it's associated with one that was already made up.

Idk how to word this any better, so if someone else wants to chip in feel free. 

TL;DR I just can't agree with the line of thinking that we can RP multiple personalities under 1 alias. Just no...

Oh and last thought... I can foresee that sort of "solution" actually causing a lot of people a shitton of drama. The cons outweigh the pros, imo.

I get what you guys are saying, but me personally... As a writer, someone who gets lost in imagination... If I'm going to roleplay, it'll be under a different alias. Too messy for what you're saying. RPing one thing one day, another the next, something else a different day... It's too messy under one name. It's hard for me to put into words easily my thoughts on this. It's very much like character development in a book, you just can't do that. One character is one character, not ten. If I was just messing around for funsies, as a joke, fine... Idc, I'm not taking it seriously. But when I have an RP character, it's ONE character. It has its own identity, not multiple...

Let's not forget sometimes people pick names specific to an RP character such as "InuYasha" based off the anime... So I guess if this individual wants to RP as a female, a nurse, or maybe even Spiderman tomorrow he's gotta do it under the male, InuYasha character? Having a different alias and these separate identities is a part of the roleplay. Some oddballs here can say they don't care about it, but I think a larger majority do when it comes to roleplay. You create a character, you give it a name and you create a bio. 90% of the time it won't be the same name, same personality, & maybe even same features later for a different character since now it's associated with one that was already made up.

Idk how to word this any better, so if someone else wants to chip in feel free. 

TL;DR I just can't agree with the line of thinking that we can RP multiple personalities under 1 alias. Just no...

Oh and last thought... I can foresee that sort of "solution" actually causing a lot of people a shitton of drama. The cons outweigh the pros, imo.

See, here's my mindset.  Most roleplayers I know like variety.  They don't want to be restricted to just one character all the time.  And that's the whole idea.  To explore, to try new things.  Do you think I only play one character on an MMO?  Hell no!  I have 10 max level characters on SWTOR.  Do you think I've only ever played one character my entire tabletop gaming lifetime?  Absolutely not.  I've played almost every archetype you can imagine.  It's the same here.  Some people want variety, and don't want the same character for different scenarios, so they make alts to better enhance their experience and immerse themselves.

Just my two cents.

So for you Athene and you FenrisWolf the coloring of the names for the 2nd and 3rd avis in your account and no charge for creating them would be a better solution ?

As with that you could name your avi InuYasha or what ever you want, the only thing there is people would know it is not someones main avi but still not know who's.

So for you Athene and you FenrisWolf the coloring of the names for the 2nd and 3rd avis in your account and no charge for creating them would be a better solution ?

As with that you could name your avi InuYasha or what ever you want, the only thing there is people would know it is not someones main avi but still not know who's.

I am not going to get into the debate of changing name color... The points I agree with have been brought up already time and time again. That kind of change is going to isolate and separate the community even more. The lack of trust people may have now just from seeing someone with 0 gifts etc... They will quickly form an even more biased opinion when seeing colored names of alt characters pop up. 

Now, if you mean there was a way to identify RP'ers with like a badge or group name in our profiles.. That's different. But you're pretty much asking for segregation and history has proven why this does not work in society.

Do you think I only play one character on an MMO?  Hell no!  I have 10 max level characters on SWTOR. 

I play SWTOR too and i too have one avatar of each class , but  both games can't be compared. In SWTOR you are forced to create a new avatar to play another race or class . You could say "i can change the name or the race of an avatar in game" , yes you can , but you have to pay real money for this . 

In 3DX any avatar can be anything . Wear red eyes you can be vampire , wear green or blue skin and you can be an orc or an alien or even a mutant . 

For the names though , maybe it could be good if we could change the names of the avatars for free . But it should also change the name in the friend or ignore list in same time . This way , peoples who want freely RP would just have to change the name of an avatar they have ( and they will not lose their friend list ) . And this way , if you ignore someone and he/she change his/her name , he/she wil still be ignored.

I play SWTOR too and i too have one avatar of each class , but  both games can't be compared. In SWTOR you are forced to create a new avatar to play another race or class . You could say "i can change the name or the race of an avatar in game" , yes you can , but you have to pay real money for this . 

In 3DX any avatar can be anything . Wear red eyes you can be vampire , wear green or blue skin and you can be an orc or an alien or even a mutant . 

For the names though , maybe it could be good if we could change the names of the avatars for free . But it should also change the name in the friend or ignore list in same time . This way , peoples who want freely RP would just have to change the name of an avatar they have ( and they will not lose their friend list ) . And this way , if you ignore someone and he/she change his/her name , he/she wil still be ignored.

I see your point here, and that's not a bad idea.  But the ignore list is account wide again, so it doesn't matter.  If you ignore someone, you ignore all of their alts, so there really is no point for this so-called "safety measure" of charging 10k for extra avatars anymore.  Now it just comes off as a cash grab to encourage people to purchase XGold to pay for it.  But really all it does is alienate the customer base and discourage new players from sticking around.

It would be nice to have the ability to change names though, so you can keep the work you put into an avatar but change the name if you want.  I'd pay for that feature, actually.  But paying for alts after they've been free all this time is just a bad business model and it will bite them if they don't make it right.

All this is just going to go round and round with people arguing both sides, some not giving an inch to what they want and others trying to find compromise that will just be argued against by the ones that won't give an inch.

What everyone needs to accept is there has been problems created in the game by people miss using alts since day one and the devs have decided it is a problem that needs to be addressed.

It looks to me like the devs will leave things the way they are until something better is presented to them and I think that is a good move and thank them for what they have done.

There has been a lot of different things suggested both of late and in the past with all of them being shot down by what seems to be people not wanting any change.

Some have been just plain ridiculous while others just call for some to have to give up a small part of their game, but to them that small part is important.

What everyone needs to realize more than anything else is that we all need to compromise as there is no perfect solution that will have everyone happy.

For me my preference would be to go to us all just having one avi and do away with making it so easy for people to miss use alts all together, they would have to make another account to do so, but I realize that is asking to much.

I have watched the forums for this for months and seen lots of different suggestions, tried to point out the pluses and minuses for them that I saw and draw out what others thought.

All of them have been beaten down and the people that have suggested them have had to deal with insults and petty remarks.

Mostly when these posts have been started it has been because someone has had some sort of problems caused by alts, come in and complained and even they have been insulted and abused and made to feel like it is their own fault.

People will always suggest that using ignore is the answer to the problem but the ignore feature has been there for a long time now and for what ever reason it has not solved the problem.

The current system has it faults and most don't seem to like it, maybe there can be some things done to make it better and reduce some of the impact it is having on people.

Like for example I agree that it is not fair at all on new players to have to pay to make their 1st extra avis, they should be able to fill all 3 slots without having to pay anything.

That can be easily got around by just making it that all slots the 1st time used have no charge.

As for being able to change the names of the avis, being able to do that was what was allowing the trouble makers to be able to do what they did so easily.

I can see that it has taken away some of things that people were doing in the game but can also see that others don't do or care about losing the ability to be able to do them.

They would rather gain a little more peace in the game than have those capabilities.

It seems that the features that are being complained about being lost aren't lost at all, they just now have to pay for them and I am sorry but the way I see it, if you want features that others would rather not have because it helps with problems in the game, then you paying extra for it seems fair to me.

I do not recall there ever being a feature to change names in the game. That might be a solution versus this charge. Charge for changing the name of the alt. If someone just wants to role play, keep your friends list restricted to your main or accept that when your name is changed it is changed across the board. Maybe charge for the third avi versus the second. So if someone wants to use three slots, they have to pay for the third. Make it like the photo slots. There are only two with the option of purchasing a third. This would have to be grandfathered meaning, new players will have three, since it was a feature that they paid for. If they delete one the slot is unavailable unless paid for. The same with players who have three existing. If it is deleted the third slot will have to be paid for. My main issue with this is that it seems shady, sorry. There was no announcement, no leaving it to the community to vote for, no reduction in sub costs. I am usually quiet on some things when it comes to changes just being sprung on the community. It just seems a lot of things like that are enforced with little consideration for users.  So I cannot support that change. Had it been thought out more and done better, maybe. Just look at the poll results here. People are speaking.

Yes I agree completely with the way it was done, I do agree that there needed to be something done but this was done badly.

My thoughts are there should have been more community involvement as to what system would be used.

Even the poles have not been done correctly, it does not reflect if people do or don't feel something needed to be done.

However that decision was made from recent happenings and the amount of posts that have always been done in here about the subject.

Although I do feel that was a good indication that something was needed there should have been more community involvement in deciding what would be added or taken away.

The pole that is on this page I don't think reflects peoples thoughts correctly now.

There seems to be quite a few that have changed their minds about it, like myself.

I did change my vote but there will have been others that have not, when it was done we were all just pissed off with what had been done.

There are so many other ways that had been discussed in these forums, like the colored names as I am sure you know, lol

Others have been to have a players starting date on their profiles, which was then taken down to age reflected by 1 month, 3 months and 6 months and over to avoid being able to be used to identify who's alt it was.

There was another suggesting all our avi names should have an identifier for the account along side the name.

And there was quite a few others that were suggested.

I think a better way to have done it is when they decided something did need to be done, was to announce they had decided that and show several options they are looking at.

Say that there will be something added to lessen the impact miss use of alts is having on the game and ask for community help to select the best option.

The way it was done was wrong, but the decision to do something was right.

I think if they had done a pole to say did we think something needed to be done about the miss use of alts that pole will have shown that most said yes.

I think that is why even though this pole had shown against what was done it has been left, to see if we could all get together on something to take its place or add things that will make what they have better and more acceptable.

If they just took it away and went back to what we had, that would mean nothing had been accomplished.

Gizmo in another thread was actually asking about other things that could be done and seemed to be looking for our help.

And all we have done is act like a pack of children bickering over lost candy.

I didn't read all of the responses above, but I was thinking about this... A lot of the suggestions I've skimmed over all are asking for something that segregates us from each other. Divides the community in multiple ways.

I think about WoW, and other games like it, where- just like here- you pay for membership. You get character creation, unlimited on WoW, but only 3 here. For a moment, don't consider it being a game where the majority of it revolves around PvP and raiding etc. There is a community there, like here, with something like-minded amongst all the players. 

Imagine a system like in WoW, where you can toggle an on/off of only people above level 10 can message you. Instead of being level 10 in 3DX, something alternative... I don't think days will work, because someone can specifically make an alt to harass members that they don't associate with their main. So... Maybe something achievement-wise (maybe even levels, if people really wanted to. Could make it more fun?)?

The purpose of the 10k XGold charge for new character creation was (to make money) to slow down harassment and make it harder for others to attack others anonymously. We can still achieve this without the charge, so that those who are legitimate and want to truly create a new character.. Don't really suffer much, since they intended to put time into it to begin with. But for those who are looking to do some quick harm right away, will be stopped from unfulfilled requirements.

"This user doesn't accept messages from anyone under level 10" in WoW automatically halts someone from trying to harass on an unknown character (maybe main was ignored). If we had a way of stopping someone that hadn't fulfilled x requirements, and users had control of rejecting/accepting messages from other users that didn't complete them... I think it'd pay off. 

www.habbohotel.com is the most similar game there is to 3DX, it is just PG instead of being for 18+. They have ingame moderators and deal punishments, whereas we do not. There is a LOT of censoring in that game due to the targeted demographic, and it makes me so sad that an adult game nearly needs the same kind of moderation. But, if we can't get Moderators, then maybe my suggestion would work best? It's the same concept of the 10k XGold charge; blocking. But this way the cons of the XGold charge go away and the pros still get addressed.

Another idea: Maybe make a popup of chats, where you can either accept or reject a chat conversation with someone. "Athene wants to chat with you: [Accept] [Decline]

Just like with partnering or dancing etc. We could make it completely up to us with giving consent, then we have no one but to blame but ourselves when shit gets overly dramatic.

Same thing can be applied to local/world chats. Like in LoL, you can join a chat by choice and leave whenever you want. You can also have it automatically join you, or not. Instead of just being brought in default. 

Interested to hear your guys' thoughts.

Most of us here are familiar with the concept of a cooldown. Perhaps instead of 10k XGold, alt creation can have a cooldown time instead.

Another idea: Maybe make a popup of chats, where you can either accept or reject a chat conversation with someone. "Athene wants to chat with you: [Accept] [Decline]
Just like with partnering or dancing etc. We could make it completely up to us with giving consent, then we have no one but to blame but ourselves when shit gets overly dramatic.

Same thing can be applied to local/world chats. Like in LoL, you can join a chat by choice and leave whenever you want. You can also have it automatically join you, or not. Instead of just being brought in default.

Interested to hear your guys' thoughts.

Maybe I'm missing something, I don't see much merit in this. If I don't want to talk to someone I now have the ability to block all text from that person. If someone I don't know PM's me there's no reason for me to have to accept or decline that PM because if I don't like what they said to me I have the option of ignore.

I would like the ability to leave world chat permanently, but to be honest it's easy enough to ignore nowadays.

I am definitely all for something to work on in the game, like achievements that we can aim for, some sort of fun things that can as you have said can then be used to to see how established an avi is and go towards helping with these alt problems.

It also gives us something to work on which will help take some of the dependency on chat being the only thing to do in there other than sex.

It has been suggested before that we have it so we can turn off pms from people outside of our friends list.

As it is we can choose to not answer pms, so I don't know exactly what you mean by the accept or decline thing.

When it was suggested that pms can be limited to people in our friends list people went on about it dividing the community with that to.

Although I know what you mean when you say segregating it is not really segregating.

All people that play 3DXChat will have the same options, a main avi they can do what they want with and 2 others they could do what they want with that will be shown as not being their main avi.

As players we will all have the same rights, it would be every ones choice to use or not use alts and all of us would have the same choices.

It is more like saying this an actor, and in rl we all know who is acting when they are.

What we have had happening is people wanting to be able to go out in the streets and still play the part in public and not let anyone know they are acting.

Having said that, I am not looking to push the color on names thing here, just point out my thoughts on the segregation thing.

I am also interested to see what people may come up with around your suggestions and will myself try to think of things that can be done around it.

lol, this is just thinking out loud at the moment.

But maybe have it so when we have sex with another player, we score a point that shows in all our avis profiles, the more times we have sex with any of our avis the higher that score will show.

Haven't put much thought into what that will mean, but thought it interesting enough to throw in here and see what reaction it would get.

hmm, could make us all look like sluts.

lol, this is just thinking out loud at the moment.

But maybe have it so when we have sex with another player, we score a point that shows in all our avis profiles, the more times we have sex with any of our avis the higher that score will show.

Haven't put much thought into what that will mean, but thought it interesting enough to throw in here and see what reaction it would get.

hmm, could make us all look like sluts.

OMG, would the counter even go that high for me? Fortunately, I'm far less active than I used to be!!!! LOL

Most of us here are familiar with the concept of a cooldown. Perhaps instead of 10k XGold, alt creation can have a cooldown time instead.

Maybe I'm missing something, I don't see much merit in this. If I don't want to talk to someone I now have the ability to block all text from that person. If someone I don't know PM's me there's no reason for me to have to accept or decline that PM because if I don't like what they said to me I have the option of ignore.

I would like the ability to leave world chat permanently, but to be honest it's easy enough to ignore nowadays.

You're right, you do have that option (people just don't take it, and instead probably encourage it by arguing back etc). But people have complained that that's not enough to get them to stop. Claiming that people will go on a different account to harass, go on a different character etc... If that's not enough, a simple c/d on who wants to chat with you could mean the difference for those users that are getting so severely abused that someone actually buys another account to harass. I've personally never had this happen to me, and not that I don't believe the people claiming this... But it would be a solution to those that are saying people go that far. 

We wouldn't even be talking about this right now if the current ignore system sufficed for the people saying they're getting harassed by alts. But I do think that maybe everyone should reconsider how they personally respond to those seeking drama. I bet you 99% of the people complaining about it have encouraged it in some way, even simply by replying. I think people don't realize that even if you reply nicely, you're still giving ammo. You're showing that you're actually giving them the time of day. The thing that pisses off a troll most, and makes them go away, is if you show you just don't give a flying fuck.

Personally , when the ones i talked before try to harrass me , i just ignore them . Talking of this , it would be cool if we could ignore their account even if they delete a character before we can ignore them . 

This is the new "hobby" of my ex best friend who probably spy me in the forum under a name starting by A . Maybe she ... i mean he want see if the rumors he launch about me in game have an impact here lol .

• 2 months later...

I am seriously pissed off about this.

The monthly sub is already very high for the actual content you get. I just bought a month's sub after being away for several. I wanted to start with a clean slate and make a new character. I deleted two of my previous characters then discovered I can't make new ones like I used to be able to. There was absolutely no warning or notification that this would happen. All I could do was edit the last remaining character. Here's the thing. It was a silly character I made for fun. I can edit her and change almost everything... but I CAN'T REMOVE HER BEARD. Seriously???? So I just spent $20 for a month's sub only to find out that I need to pay an additional $15 just to make a new character which I USED to have access to, and was NOT warned I would lose access to, and if I DON'T pay that $15, I'm stuck with a bearded lady. Fucking great.

This is extremely ridiculous and completely unfair. How can this be considered a good business practice? This information was deliberately withheld in order to force people to pay more money. I want a refund and I definitely won't be touching this game again if the devs continue to do such underhanded bullshit.

I am seriously pissed off about this.

The monthly sub is already very high for the actual content you get. I just bought a month's sub after being away for several. I wanted to start with a clean slate and make a new character. I deleted two of my previous characters then discovered I can't make new ones like I used to be able to. There was absolutely no warning or notification that this would happen. All I could do was edit the last remaining character. Here's the thing. It was a silly character I made for fun. I can edit her and change almost everything... but I CAN'T REMOVE HER BEARD. Seriously???? So I just spent $20 for a month's sub only to find out that I need to pay an additional $15 just to make a new character which I USED to have access to, and was NOT warned I would lose access to, and if I DON'T pay that $15, I'm stuck with a bearded lady. Fucking great.

This is extremely ridiculous and completely unfair. How can this be considered a good business practice? This information was deliberately withheld in order to force people to pay more money. I want a refund and I definitely won't be touching this game again if the devs continue to do such underhanded bullshit.

They wanted the best , but it turned out like always .

" All ava slots should be free of any charge (like it was before the patch) (98 votes [72.06%] - View) "

Are developers going to change it all back ?