3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Well, already I'm bored, this game doesn't seem to cater much for transgendered people, so I'm off of here. The poses are EXTREMELY limited and why should some poses make me have no cock? It's still a part of me. Oh well, I tried and I don't like. Bye all.

Hi, everyone. 

I just joined, and I already have a stupid question :)  

How do I log in to the game?   When I installed the client earlier, the installation process (I think) dumped me into the game.  After logging out and reading the Basic Manual, I'm trying to get back in using the furnished login URL:  http://3dxchat.com/members

After entering my user id and password, that URL takes me to the client download page.  I don't see a link on that page to take me right into the game.  I'm assuming that you don't need to re-install the client each time you want to enter the game :) so there must be another way in that I missed.

Help!

Thanks,

Clancy

Welcome Clancy!!

The installation process puts a desktop application called ౩DXChat on your computer.

Start this application and then you are ready to go. The browser login you'll hardly need at all, only for reinstallments if something went south with your desktop app.

Welcome Clancy!!

The installation process puts a desktop application called ౩DXChat on your computer.

Start this application and then you are ready to go. The browser login you'll hardly need at all, only for reinstallments if something went south with your desktop app.

Well, I *told* you it was a stupid question!  Yep, there it it, tucked amongst my many other desktop icons, plain as day  :)   Man, do I feel dumb  LOL

Many thanks, Darren.   Now that I know how to get in, see you in world!

Clancy

Circus_Noir_by_Ravven78(1).jpg?id=977526

hi there mancalledtommy, clancy | bye bye  silversurfer | wb fairy & junjini |

Decided to say hi to the forums.

Well, already I'm bored, this game doesn't seem to cater much for transgendered people, so I'm off of here. The poses are EXTREMELY limited and why should some poses make me have no cock? It's still a part of me. Oh well, I tried and I don't like. Bye all.

Decided to try this again, so hi again lol

mega lol cece - welome back, gimmi 5 n cheers^^

giphy.gif

FrankClaireunderwood.gif

Edited by chaostika

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, all. I'm very much new here. I've played single player virtual sex games, and they intrigue me... so I figured "what the hell" and joined up. I'm hoping people still play this game. I've been an MMO player for 15+ years (not of adult games, though), so I'm well versed in all aspects of internet jargon and MMO interaction. This type of game, however, I'm completely unaccustomed to. Anyone willing to show me the ropes?