3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Hello Everyone! My name is Trena and I'm new here! :lol: Just kidding guys! However, I did go on a somewhat long hiatus and decided to post here since it's been so long, and because everyone's probably forgotten about me! ;) I'm glad to be back, and I welcome everyone that has joined since my comeback. ^_^ 

Hello Everyone! My name is Trena and I'm new here! :lol: Just kidding guys! However, I did go on a somewhat long hiatus and decided to post here since it's been so long, and because everyone's probably forgotten about me! ;) I'm glad to be back, and I welcome everyone that has joined since my comeback. ^_^ 

Welcome back Lady! <3

Guest Wirbelwind

Hello  i am a little whirlwind. 

Hope to find many friends from all over the world. 

Speak english, german, and french. 

Feel free to send me a message, or say simle " hi "   in the game.  :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

E V E R Y B O D Y     T O

96RxxM.gif

f_ed80a26488.gif

rhps-blk.GIF

A T

363505(1).jpg?id=90067763

3dxasylum(1).jpg?id=86969068

Circus_Noir_by_Ravven78.jpg?id=90067743

...Y O U   M A D E   I T B)

tumblr_m4gqyhPoZZ1r62gqxo1_500.gif

H A V E  F U N  A N D

giphy.gif

E N J O Y U R S T A Y

giphy.gif

..closes the gate of the lift & forum..

...and drives up all the way back to the lab again...

damn, pffff gizmo, only 10 pigs, aeh pics per post allowed grrrrrrr^^

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2059062/cher-lloyd-waving-o.gif

Hello Everyone! My name is Trena and I'm new here! :lol:Just kidding guys! However, I did go on a somewhat long hiatus and decided to post here since it's been so long, and because everyone's probably forgotten about me! ;) I'm glad to be back, and I welcome everyone that has joined since my comeback. ^_^ 

Mila-Kunis-Laugh-Smile.gif

hihiii thx for a good laugh and

giphy.gif

=>

ps:

==> n to 2 n @ll  ===>  

nwSrT.jpg

Не знаю как отнестись к игре, если с первой секунды знакомства с игрой заложена ложь. Я специально зарегистрировался чтобы написать это. Зачем писать что игра бесплатная если при скачивании сразу требует деньги. Лучше Мне кажется дать скачать, чтоб клиент посмотрел оценил игру ну а потом уже требовать деньги.Может игра просто муть и мне не понравится тогда зачем мне платить.Я много лет играю в LoveSity там скачал посмотрел оценил купил VIP и играй. А тут сходу ложь. Не знаю верить игре или нет. Ребята Вы как считаете?

Well well.... You are asking for a trial version of the game should be made available so that the players can first experience it and then decide whether to pay for full version or not....right?

You are not wrong actually.... But 3dxchat is an adult game....making a free trial version available will only draw attention of more underaged people to install and play this game...and eventually this game will draw attention of all those Internet grannies and it will end up getting banned.....currently the only thing keeping the MAJORITY of underaged people away from playing this game is its cost to play.....although nominal yet significant to many.....there have been a few leakouts where some underaged players did mange to sneak in the world of 3dxchat.....but that number is largely in control due to its paid subscription policy....or in other words, it's the cost involved in playing this game.....

I am sorry I don’t know Russian so I could not reply to you in Russian....but you have a genuine doubt which needs to be cleared and so I replied to you in English...hope you won't mind...CHEERS!

A trial game with a limitation of the access to only 1 or 2 "dedicated free player room", no access to chat, profile, shared private room of paying player ..... could be an intermediate solution.

If one day the 3dxchat has a risk to disappear because of financial problem due to lack of player, I think it could be a reasonnable way to increase the chance of survive.

A "standard" free trial period with full access to the game would kill the game. I hope it will never happen.

Well glad to be getting comfy and wanted to say hello to everyone. Im a detailed roleplayer who hopes to find the best had can in 3dx and I am really hoping to meet each and everyone who is into hanging out sometime. A lot of friendly people here in the forums now I need that magic in the game haha. If anyone is a fellow roleplayer add me up I would love to meet you and get some fun going ;D. See you all in the game!

Hello everyone! I have yet to purchase the membership, but I decided to join in the forums to get to know the community a little bit!  :wub: I heard that the people in this game are really friendly and I'm really excited to join. Let me know if you have any tips for a newcomer. I've spent many years on Imvu so I'm looking forward to trying something new -- and something with more possibilities  ;)

GXwzt5.gif

Hello everyone! I have yet to purchase the membership, but I decided to join in the forums to get to know the community a little bit!  :wub: I heard that the people in this game are really friendly and I'm really excited to join. Let me know if you have any tips for a newcomer. I've spent many years on Imvu so I'm looking forward to trying something new -- and something with more possibilities  ;)

GXwzt5.gif

Probably the best way to get started is by following Epi's beginners guide:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4331-epis-beginners-guide/

Welcome :)