3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Hello.

Nice to meet you all.

I know this game from a long time but i wasn't anymore here from a lot of years. (i think that i have discovers 3dxchat on his beginning).

So after a few years, i decide to come back and see a lot of changes (and a lot of more people).

Hope to enjoy this next year with all (yes i take a full year to enjoy 3dxchat again)

Btw i speak french too (donc si il y a des francophones ici, n'hésitez pas à faire coucou)

• 3 weeks later...

so i have a question , i want to know more details about 3d sex before i sign up. Can we own our own house and decorate it? can we make our own clothes in the game? what about owning our own club? is this similar to rlc aka utherverse and last but not least can we do bdsm in here? and also add if there are any toher details i need ot know oh and what is included in vip

there is almost no BDSM in game as far as poses go has to be role played mostly  but everything else is included in membership  you have 2 apartments that you can decorate  and open to the public there are some good clothes choices   you dont pay for anything in game except for gifts you send or drinks  but you use Xgold that you get free every day you log into the game

so i have a question , i want to know more details about 3d sex before i sign up. Can we own our own house and decorate it? can we make our own clothes in the game? what about owning our own club? is this similar to rlc aka utherverse and last but not least can we do bdsm in here? and also add if there are any toher details i need ot know oh and what is included in vip

there is almost no BDSM in game as far as poses go has to be Role played mostly   but everything else is included in membership  you have 2 apartments that you can decorate  and open to the public there are some good clothes choices   you dont pay for anything in game except for gifts you send or drinks  but you use Xgold that you get free every day you log into the game

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I started playing a little over a week ago. Already learned how to write purple text and stylize my profile thanks to all the friendly people in the community. Had a few interesting conversations and a lot of fun (naughty and not, alike). Here's to a lot more weeks in 3dx  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all at the 3dx chat forum. I'm new to the game, only been a couple days now. I'm really loving the experience, there are lot's of great and friendly people here. Great parties music and events. Wonderful DJ's and amazing looking rooms. I think I will like it here. Hope everyone has a great day!