Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Costume Play (Role Play with Costumes)


Recommended Posts

In Japan, there are "Costume Players" who is wearing famous animation and movie characters's costumes, mainly in the sacred place of Akihabara.
(Of course they aren't dressed for sex !!)
Maybe there are such people in Europe, the United States, and Southeast Asia.

The other day, one of my friends said, "I wish I have more costumes."
In order to realize such wishes, how about increasing costumes related to various occupations and costumes of famous animation / movies characters?
Of course, if users can design various costumes like World Editor, it will be even more interesting, and I think it would be good to import from outside such as blender.

I'm not interested in men, but some women may hope to play with muscular male firefighters and police officers, and some men may hope to play with nurses, female doctors, and nuns.

When playing with costumes, I think desirable, instead of being unconditionally naked during sex about lower body , the animation shows at first only zipper down for men and only turning up hem of costumes for women.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if you mean "cosplay", we can already do that in game, you just need to make the costumes from bunch of clothes we already have. such like poison---we can already make the costume that 80% like her.

More costume? no problem, the current clothes I'm making are including multiple costumes and dresses for players to combine them together, but I still need some more time to work on them, and I'm not sure about devs will accept them or not. so let's wait and see~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear  Lunarelf,
Thank you for your reply.
I am looking forward to the efforts of the developers and would like to wait.

Role-Playing with "Cosplay" is difficult with my English ability.  :'-(
However, someone may be expecting the role-play with a female doctor in a lab coat or the role-play with a nun.
At those time, maybe they will expect them to be costumes which closely resembles the real things, rather than "like costumes".
(Of course, I know that 3DXChat is a "SEX Game", not a game of land development, costume making, fashion show, or cosplay.)

By the way, I think that games are expected to have both balanced fantasy and reality.
I think one of the elements of games is to experience things that cannot be done in real world, with avatars, costumes, and animations which are close to reality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WhiteLotus said:

Dear  Lunarelf,
Thank you for your reply.
I am looking forward to the efforts of the developers and would like to wait.

Role-Playing with "Cosplay" is difficult with my English ability.  :'-(
However, someone may be expecting the role-play with a female doctor in a lab coat or the role-play with a nun.
At those time, maybe they will expect them to be costumes which closely resembles the real things, rather than "like costumes".
(Of course, I know that 3DXChat is a "SEX Game", not a game of land development, costume making, fashion show, or cosplay.)

By the way, I think that games are expected to have both balanced fantasy and reality.
I think one of the elements of games is to experience things that cannot be done in real world, with avatars, costumes, and animations which are close to reality.

that will be no-problem, because I have already sent them a nun hat(whatever that's called...) and some accessories such like gasmask, plague-dortor mask, nurse hat, etc. And there will be 2 nun/gothical dresses in the new content I'm making... so we just have to wait until they decide to add them into game :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

that will be no-problem, because I have already sent them a nun hat(whatever that's called...) and some accessories such like gasmask, plague-dortor mask, nurse hat, etc. And there will be 2 nun/gothical dresses in the new content I'm making... so we just have to wait until they decide to add them into game :D

🇫🇷 Cela à l'air super. Si les concepteurs, acceptent ce que tu leur envoie. Est ce que ces vêtements, accessoires et autres objets, seront également proposés en version homme? Je pense que le masque à gaz, aurait un succès énorme dans, le rp auquel je participe. Tout comme les blouses et tenues de docteurs et infirmières : Hommes/Femmes 😃

___________________________________

🇺🇸 It looks great. If the designers, accept what you send them. Will these clothes, accessories and other objects also be offered in men's version? I think the gas mask would be a huge hit in the rp I'm in. Just like the doctors' and nurses' gowns and outfits: Men/Women 😃

Edited by Khallum Troy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Cela à l'air super. Si les concepteurs, acceptent ce que tu leur envoie. Est ce que ces vêtements, accessoires et autres objets, seront également proposés en version homme? Je pense que le masque à gaz, aurait un succès énorme dans, le rp auquel je participe. Tout comme les blouses et tenues de docteurs et infirmières : Hommes/Femmes 😃

___________________________________

🇺🇸 It looks great. If the designers, accept what you send them. Will these clothes, accessories and other objects also be offered in men's version? I think the gas mask would be a huge hit in the rp I'm in. Just like the doctors' and nurses' gowns and outfits: Men/Women 😃

suure~~when I make those mask/hat accessories, I make them fit for both male and female avatar, it could be fit just by several single scales. but the clothes might need some more work--- due to they're total different shapes 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Leopardus said:

A habit? (not the drug related version)

maybe...... sorry for my poor English, but we call those hats "nun's towel", "nun's scarf" (directly translated meaning will be like these lol) back where I from, so maybe call it a habit it's better 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...