3DXChat Community

11 hours ago, Pandorra said:

Why? From an arithmetic point of view it should not be much more complex than ballistics.

Concerning the argument it would be more natural now than before. Uhm, do we really talk about the same thing?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Really.mp4

Sorry but this ain't tits but freaking aliens. This two creeps are alive!

Thanks God at least the sound seems natural 🀣

Even this

BP.jpg.55d3be962618762d90f7dd6af975533c.jpg

gives a more natural impression. Unfortunately.

Β 

IΒ don't see why peoples continue to argue, this video alone show that there is a problem with the bounce of the breasts. And here she is just walking.

Maybe the new physics looks natural with bigger sized breasts but clearly not under a certain size. Mines are set around 40% of the slider and it looks weird either. (even the slowdance make them bounce a bit)

So the option to have an option to chooseΒ between old physics (for the ones with smaller breasts) and the new ones (for the ones with bigger breasts) seem to be the best option

Edited by Leeloo

2 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Depends on a situation like using/not using different bra, having different size, acting with different movement and so on, but the old way physics was more realistic in my opinion. I have noticed it 1st time when was walking. Then when was dancing some types. Today I tested most of animations. Some of them aint bad. Just some. So I can say the same way. Only fake bewbs act New way.Β 

Β 

I would have to disagree.Β  It's ok, to like what you like, but natural boobs have far different physics than fake.

Β 

Real or Fake?

Game of Boobs

215_1000.gif

imgtube-rempf-f74bba.gif

Β 

555_1000.gif

Β 

philsho-zb2tk-7d0594.gif

Β 

dbqub1b-c5ebd1f4-082c-4912-8975-36ac9953

Β 

tumblr_nrzzewe2g01txxvkdo1_500.gif

Edited by THX

But even while wearing a virtual bra in 3DXC, my boobs are all over the place. TheseΒ are definitely not real physics.Β 

I still think this "Boob-Gate" is a bug of some kind (it almost looks like the value of the weight of the boobs in the physics engine is too high), because Gizmo said in WC on the day the update was released, that they didn't (conciously) change anything with boob physics. For me, that means this strange behaviour was not intended. I hope they find the cause for it and maybe make it optional to turn it on or off.

36 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Β 

men have a "twisted" though obout the new physics, for them the more they bounce the better it is lolΒ πŸ€ͺ

Set boob movement to..... Ludicrous speed.

Β 

v1PERA.gif

Edited by THX

2 hours ago, Leeloo said:

IΒ don't see why peoples continue to argue, this video alone show that there is a problem with the bounce of the breasts. And here she is just walking.

Maybe the new physics looks natural with bigger sized breasts but clearly not under a certain size. Mines are set around 40% of the slider and it looks weird either. (even the slowdance make them bounce a bit)

So the option to have an option to chooseΒ between old physics (for the ones with smaller breasts) and the new ones (for the ones with bigger breasts) seem to be the best option

Slider, slider for bewbs

31 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

But even while wearing a virtual bra in 3DXC, my boobs are all over the place. TheseΒ are definitely not real physics.Β 

I still think this "Boob-Gate" is a bug of some kind (it almost looks like the value of the weight of the boobs in the physics engine is too high), because Gizmo said in WC on the day the update was released, that they didn't (conciously) change anything with boob physics. For me, that means this strange behaviour was not intended. I hope they find the cause for it and maybe make it optional to turn it on or off.

Oh, thank you for the information. I didnt know that they did not change it conciously. So this is another bug.Β :huh:

1 hour ago, THX said:

but natural boobs have far different physics than fake.

Omg, were you about to surprise me with such logic? But natural apple has far different taste than fake. Natural water feels far different than virtual.Β 

Ps: you will never find natural things in virtual worlds, only simulation. It is a way better to have something that doesn't hurt an eye much, than something that increase complaints fast. Your gifs and the physics in 3dx today are different. I hope it was not a big surprise to you.Β 

Peace.Β 

43 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Omg, were you about to surprise me with such logic? But natural apple has far different taste than fake. Natural water feels far different than virtual.Β 

Ps: you will never find natural things in virtual worlds, only simulation. It is a way better to have something that doesn't hurt an eye much, than something that increase complaints fast. Your gifs and the physics in 3dx today are different. I hope it was not a big surprise to you.Β 

Peace.Β 

No matter how many times I read this, it doesn't make sense.

If you look at the movement of female boobs in those examples there is a great deal of movement in both real and fake. Real being far more drastic.

No matter how much you may complain they still move more realistically now as evidenced above than before whether you like it or not.

Peace

215_1000.gif

Edited by THX

5 minutes ago, THX said:

No matter how many times I read this, it doesn't make sense.

If you look at the movement of female boobs in those examples there is a great deal of movement in both real and fake. Real being far more drastic.

No matter how much you may complain they still move more realistically now as evidenced above than before whether you like it or not.

Peace

215_1000.gif

Same to you. I hope you understand that they can move different even with the same size with the same person. I dont use pictures to understand that. Bye.Β ^_^

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

1 hour ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Same to you. I hope you understand that they can move different even with the same size with the same person. I dont use pictures to understand that. Bye.Β ^_^

You don't say? Boobs all move different.

I believe that was clearly demonstrated by all those different bouncing boobs real and fake now weren't they?

Yah just gotta love visual evidence.Β 

4 minutes ago, THX said:

You don't say? Boobs all move different.

I believe that was clearly demonstrated by all those different bouncing boobs real and fake now weren't they?

Yah just gotta love visual evidence.Β 

Yah if one compares to another.

https://3dxforum.com/uploads/monthly_2021_05/Really.mp4.05ae5529a3a648a6e58203277bf812ea.mp4

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

4 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Yah if one compares to another.

I got you. You want them to be less realistic in movement.

Β 

philsho-zb2tk-7d0594.gif

Edited by THX

15 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

This Unity Av's nipplesΒ moves the same without the sounds. Just a bit slower bounce. The difference is around them. Gizmo will fix this.

Β 

dbqub1b-c5ebd1f4-082c-4912-8975-36ac9953

Edited by THX

8 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

omg. if you don`t know where to post these idiotic pics, you can find many places in forums.Β 

Visual evidence is always best.Β 

There is no reason to return to the old outdated way. It just needs tweeked. Or turn them off like someone posted and stop whining till they are.

Edited by THX

Just now, THX said:

Visual evidence is always best.Β 

There is no reason to return to the old outdated way. It just needs tweeked.

visual evidence? always the best? really? year 2021. wake up. this may be good as part only. you post different pics that don`tΒ compare with "in-game" animations. the new physics is worse than it was before.Β at some points this is good, at some points is worse. i see more worse points with new physics. that is why i complain. anyway, this is a bug and should be fixed.

Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

visual evidence? always the best? really? year 2021. wake up. this may be good as part only. you post different pics that don`tΒ compare with "in-game" animations. the new physics is worse than it was before.Β at some points this is good, at some points is worse. i see more worse points with new physics. that is why i complain. anyway, this is a bug and should be fixed.

Bro, first you have to understand how breasts move in reality. I tried to educate you a bit. Boobs are not in reality as rigid in movement normallyΒ as they were before. Learn some anatomy.

Gizmo will tweak them. The older physics sucked compared to what can be done now.

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, THX said:

Bro, first you have to understand how breasts move in reality. I tried to educate you a bit. Boobs are not in reality as rigid in movement normallyΒ as they were before. Learn some anatomy.

Gizmo will tweak them. The older physics sucked compared to what can be done now.

Β 

Β 

bro, i know how they move in reality. you sounds like an old forum troll, so get off of me.Β 

4 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

bro, i know how they move in reality. you sounds like an old forum troll, so get off of me.Β 

Obviously you don't know to argue for a return to before.

Turn it off if it bothers you so much till Gizmo tweaks it. Most don't care that much.

v1PERA.gif

Edited by THX