3DXChat Community

Just now, THX said:

Obviously you don't know to argue for a return to before.

Turn it off if it bothers you so much till Gizmo tweaks it.

You look like didn`t understand me, right? Don`t tell me what to do. You have right  on your opinion, i have right on mine. But i have a way more stamina ^_^

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You look like didn`t understand me, right? Don`t tell me what to do. You have right  on your opinion, i have right on mine. But i have a way more stamina ^_^

Then stop whining or turn it off.

11 minutes ago, THX said:

Bro, first you have to understand how breasts move in reality. I tried to educate you a bit. Boobs are not in reality as rigid in movement normally as they were before. Learn some anatomy.

Gizmo will tweak them. The older physics sucked compared to what can be done now.

Well I don't really wanna say yes or no about this topic. Probably boobs are more of a sensitive subject for women than they are for you, they are the ones wearing them. Not you. So maybe you shouldn't "educate" them about what they would like in the game.. I hate it also when a woman tries to educate me about what men want. So don't lecture people, their personal taste is none of your concern.

Second: Don't speak in the name of the devs, talking about what they will or will not do, tweak or not. You have no place to talk back to people here from that position. You can give opinions, but that's it.

Edited by Tsela

Just now, THX said:

Then stop whining or turn it off.

I started this topic. You have an ability to read the 1st post. You have an ability to turn yourself off with all of your whinings :)  I will never stop if i don`t feel like that.

I will post a lot more. Deal with that ;)

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

Well I don't really wanna say yes or no about this topic. Probably boobs are more of a sensitive subject for women than they are for you, they are the ones wearing them. So maybe you shouldn't "educate" them about what they would like in the game.. I hate it also when a woman tries to educate me about what men want.

Second: Don't speak in the name of the devs, talking about what they will or will not do, tweak or not. You have no place to talk back to people here from that position. You can give opinions, but that's it.

Lol

The Devs will address if they feel the need. They have already addressed this in world chat. Don't state what you don't know.

If you didn't know how breasts moved, now you have several examples to learn from.

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I started this topic. You have an ability to read the 1st post. You have an ability to turn yourself off with all of your whinings :)  I will never stop if i don`t feel like that.

I will post a lot more. Deal with that ;)

Yes, you started a topic in a forum for discussion.

The arguement to go back to how things were before is rediculous.

5 minutes ago, THX said:

Lol

If you didn't know how breasts moved, now you have several examples to learn from.

I know how everything moved and moves, I've been here in this game for several years.

But what I'm saying is. That this topic probably doesn't concern you since it's teh women who decide what they would like or not for themselves when it comes to their appearance. Same way I hate women talking me down when I am asking for clothes and stuff, implying that they know better what men want and need than the men themselves, is retarded and rude. But it's also rude if you beat your mouth about what women need since you are not them. Alright? Just learn your place.

Edited by Tsela

I really wouldn`t like to see or to make forum fights. It feels like waste of time.

I will repeat that new physics is horrible at some points and this is a way better to return the old one. The new physics seems a bug as Diana says(as Gizmo said in the world chat), so i hope that the devs will fix it. But would be great to have an ability to have a slider for physics. This is not the 1st thing in the list because there are many other things that were promised. But as an idea.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

4 minutes ago, Tsela said:

I know how everything moved and moves, I've been here in this game for several years.

But what I'm saying is. That this topic probably doesn't concern you since it's teh women who decide whaat they would like or not for themselves when it comes to their appearance. Same way I hate women talking me down when I am asking for clothes and stuff, implying that they know better what men want and need than the men themselves, is retarded and rude. But it's alsso rude if you beat your mouth about what women need since you are not them. Alright? Just learn your place.

Bro, how long you've been in the game is irrelevent. RL male or female and how they feel an a a out breast physics is not as relevent as how they actually move anatomically.

Your "feelings"point doesn't make sense. For the simple fact that a imations arn't made on feelings, but a anatomy.

This should be very simple to u derstand.

Edited by THX

8 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I really wouldn`t like to see or to make forum fights. It feels like waste of time.

I will repeat that new physics is horrible at some points and this is a way better to return the old one. The new physics seems a bug as Diana says(as Gizmo said in the world chat), so i hope that the devs will fix it. But would be great to have an ability to have a slider for physics. This is not the 1st thing in the list because there are many other things that were promised. But as an idea.

As I said in my first reply to you, you can like what you want, but to remain in the past is not even close to what the majority wants. They want improvements and Gizmo is working at providing them.

Most don't seem bothered with what you are a d if it bugs you, turn the physics off.

Edited by THX

7 minutes ago, THX said:

Bro, how long you've been in the game is irrelevent. RL male or female and how they feel an a stars breast physics is not as relevent as how they actually mive.

Your "feelings"point doesn't make sense. For the simple fact that a imations arn't made on feelings, but a anatomy.

This should be very simple to u derstand.

I understood you quite well as I was reading through the topics. Just you were trying to be a smartass about what women would like to see in a game they enjoy. And I simply told you to cool it down, stop being a jerk to them because their breast physics aren't your concern. They are wearing it. So it's theirs. Don't try to "educate" them about their needs.

That's all I have to say about this. 

See ya

Edited by Tsela

1 minute ago, THX said:

As I said in my first reply to you, you can like what you want, but to remain in the past is not even close to what the majority wants. They want improvements a d Gizmo is working at providing them.

I know better what majority wants. Try to get why i know this better. I don`t care what you said in your 1st reply because there were no arguments from your side and still not. But you can always see how many agree or disagree. I hope you know how to do that. Have a good one. :)

8 minutes ago, Tsela said:

I understood you quite well as I was reading through the topics. Just you were trying to be a smartass about what women would like to see in a game they enjoy. And I simply told you to cool it down, stop being a jerk to them because their breast physics aren't your concern. They are wearing it. So it's theirs.

That's all I have to say about this. 

See ya

Now you are upset because you realize - I realize, you really don't know what your talking about and just felt the need to add your two cents and you are trying to claim you know what women want (and everyone). Which in this conversation would be the same as arguing they and others DON'T  want improvements to breast physics.

Which makes no sense whatsoever.

Edited by THX

13 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I know better what majority wants. Try to get why i know this better. I don`t care what you said in your 1st reply because there were no arguments from your side and still not. But you can always see how many agree or disagree. I hope you know how to do that. Have a good one. :)

Lol

You think the majority don't want improvements?

That has to have just taken first place on the ludicrous assumption list.

1 minute ago, THX said:

Lol

You think the majority don't want improvements?

That has to have just taken first place on the ludicrous assumption list.

Did I said that? Did I say i would not like it? Can you see the first post in here and what it was about? Why are you spamming here? Why are you talking about things that out of the subject?

3 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Did I said that? Did I say i would not like it? Can you see the first post in here and what it was about? Why are you spamming here? Why are you talking about things that out of the subject?

You stated you knew what the majority wanted - which you clearly don't if you are arguing against improvements. Breast in this specific case.

1 minute ago, THX said:

You stated you knew what the majority wanted - which you clearly don't if you are arguing against improvements. Breast in this specific case.

You are wrong. Read my 1st post again. Don`t lie on me lol If you will continue wasting my time, i will ignore you. There will be no fights here.

22 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Hey devs. I like the update except bugs. But, I dont agree with the New breast physics. It looks strange, not realistic and horrible. I was pretty satisfied by the old one. What do I pay for? Why didnt you ask before? Such a baloons physics lol Give us the old physics back. It is my customer complaint. Have a good one. 

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You are wrong. Read my 1st post again. Don`t lie on me lol If you will continue wasting my time, i will ignore you. There will be no fights here.

You just said that 3 posts above. That is an out of touch assumption. You have also stated you want to go backwards in development.

Your words.

Edited by THX

13 minutes ago, THX said:

You are not part of the minority, nor the majority of the women. So this might not be your concern, don't lecture people. It's not always "whining" if people bring up their concerns and frustrations, as consumers on a public forum. that's what this place is for and we can talk about it.

We can share our opinion, sure. for example here is mine. The breasts seem to move fine without clothes, but it looks somewhat awkward when I see large sweaters bouncing around only in the chest area vigorously as hell. But this is only my opinion about it. I have no place to lecture women about their needs.

Let them speak for themselves. Don't lecture them. That's all

Edited by Tsela

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Learn how to read a text. Still going to waste my time?

I have read you and quoted you.

To even think most people don't want development has to be the most rediculous thing I've heard.

You may be in this tiny world, but updates a d development in the older and bigger worlds are the most sought after requests. Many women come over to 3DX from the older workds specifically because of the Avi customization. Breast being among the  customizations they like.

PLEASE dont try to tell me about your knowledge of what is wanted. You are dead wrong if you think going back is a good thing. It's the most stupid of all.

18 hours ago, THX said:

If you every dated a gal with DD you know those things would go all over the place without a good bra - especially with those insanely fast dances.

You could dial the physicals back 10-20% maybe. 

Only fake boobs act the old way.

Let me show you where you were wrong at start.

Only "fake" boobs act the old way.

noun

1. a thing that is not genuine; a forgery or sham.

All the virtual reality is a simulation and "fake" at some point. There was your logic mistake. Old ones and new ones are fakes. You do like new one more, I do like the old one more. When you said that with zero arguments "if you every dated a gal with..." like, you just wanted to sound cogently, wisely. But you didn`t sound like that because there were no enough arguments from your side. You posted many pictures that weren`t comapred with pictures from 3dxchat. Why should I watch them? They can not be an argument while they have different size, speed, movement and whatnot. If you have no arguments, why do you start discussions?