3DXChat Community

e 5 most amazing people on here that have effected you positively

robo

I HAVE met alot of amazing peeps on here so I cant name them all, because I am still meeting more , however felicia my most trusted friend and twigs and the crew..lol..shanti because she makes me laugh..lol..Chey because she is so damn creative....and Amber.S because she is so damn sweet..

i agree......to single out only 5 is unfair  

true...lol..hence why I said , there is so many, I can add ,lol...but really their are only a few we have known the longest, and maybe are closest too..lol...but it is nice too just name name out of appreciation....but I should have said top ten..lol..or more...hehe 

hmm well i have more than 5 and these are just top friends that are closest to me that are very special people to me and i thank them for putting up with me and being such amazing pplz... in no particular order..

Camden - my longest friend here in this game i love her to bits

Staci - such a wonderful sexy spirit 

Lexii - just another Aussie Bitch i love

Shanti - So much fun always makes me laugh plus she is still my wife so i gotta love her

Smoque - Has yummy lips that taste like pickles and whipped cream and is a complete idiot crazy person that i adore

MrAsh - Such a awesome person that im proud to call one of my best friends

PiPi - A great person to hang with and talk about stuff

Twinkie - ermmm coz hes cool and easy to talk to about anything

FlyGirl - Although she is not here much any more she is still very close to my heart

There has been others that have and do impact my 3dx life in a wonderful way and i thankyou all for that also :)

As stated earlier already I actually don't want to rate anybody here - but I think this thread is a great opportunity to also just say 

THANK YOU!

to ppl continously touching my soul and heart here - sometimes for me not even evident how, - but still happening remarkably...

In that regards - and not in any particular order - names like Chaostika, Milkshake, Ciera, Tina, RedJewel and the complete german gang (eg Tamar, PoisonMortel, Schrauber, DarkAngel, Sanne, HeavenandHell and all other lovely ppl - sadly way to many to list here) come to my mind right away

Everyone of you is a precious gift for me! 

THANK YOU FOR JUST BEING YOU!

(and sorry for not having enough time to dedicate to all of you the way you'd deserve)

But also all other friends being listed within my profile are very much valued by me - without any exception whatsoever. Not having equally intense contact at the time being doesn't make you less appreciated!  (I don't just make friends here to get some list filled.)

Please - all of you feel heartly hugged...    :wub: 

emmmmm....ummmmmm.....well....looks like another attempt to make a rating for certain people ;)

Heya Mike none of this is rating, just naming 5 that have truths some sort of crazy effect on you, Orleans have known the longest, or just want too celebrate a free interesting peeps you may know..))

I partially agree with Mike on this. While it is not intentioned as a rating system, it's going to turn into one because you have to pick 5 and when you don't pick certain people they might get upset and so on and so forth.

I've been around a long time, not as long as the longest players but a good 15 months and I have made friends (a lot of them and some amazing people to boot) and I have seen friends leave and while I haven't had the time to be in game with them... they are all special in their own way and I can't single out 5, 50 perhaps, but not 5.

The community as a whole, barring a few unmentionables, is quite diverse and wonderful so expand this to not a number but perhaps a collection of people's thoughts on their friendships and experiences because of these friendships.

Thinker: The very first person I ve met in this game. So friendly and helpful. Saved me a lot trouble newbies always have in that game, as he told me much about on the first day and showed me around. This prevented me from going down to things I probably dont want. Some of the "elders" tend to exploit newbies -_-

MrAsh: Such a lovely person and friend. He made my first event in here possible even though I was a newbie. I will never forget that. You amazing boy!

Silverraven: You always do so good music in NC. I am happy I got to know you!

Doru: We got to know each other more via local chat. I really enjoy partying with you. I am sad you not around anymore :(

Duplex: You are such a handsome boy. A bit shy but I really like you and how you are! You are a really good friend to me now!

Tezziz: Just said "Hi" to you everytime I saw you in Night Club. One day we got into talking. Now I am very happy to have you as a friend that I can talk about everything :wub:

Theres alot other nice people out in this game, but going in detail would probably hit the post cap on this board :lol:

Guest Eclipse

hmm...what to say and how to say it ????

I guess for me I couldn't list a select number of people or for that matter even if I could list everyone, because I just wouldn't want to risk upsetting or hurting someone I truly care about with a name that may or may not appear on my list.

I know the intent is for fun and to show appreciation, but it could turn into a Slippery Slope Kind of Thing and I didn't bring enough skis or snowboards for everyone.
  ;)

DjTTxXhD264.jpg

hmm...what to say and how to say it ????

I guess for me I couldn't list a select number of people or for that matter even if I could list everyone, because I just wouldn't want to risk upsetting or hurting someone I truly care about with a name that may or may not appear on my list.

I know the intent is for fun and to show appreciation, but it could turn into a Slippery Slope Kind of Thing and I didn't bring enough skis or snowboards for everyone.  ;)

DjTTxXhD264.jpg

Wow , Good offer :) for ski.

Your opinion is excellent and reflected from your pure and serenity of your spirit.  

in order to be rated as top five please follow the instruction: ;)

1- Act gently and elegantly .2- work hardly for others smile. 3- kiss slowly and enjoy your kiss .4- share others ideas 5- be funny and tell jokes 6- be straight forward .

at the end you discover that you 've  spent a lot of hours to satisfy the others and you re not satisfied and you convert this game to a social web or to L'École des fans.

Cheers .

Frankly I 've never met in this game someone is rude or not good ,all are good deserved to be 5 stars rated . kiss you all :wub: 

I will be posting a few more than 5 as 5 is too small a number!

Achilles - This guy is a legend, he has helped me a lot in this game, and he was the one who made it possible to become a DJ here in 3DXChat, so I have much respect for this guy and he's a bro! ^5s Achi Bro. We both get on well, and have our long night talks about DJing and music in general, and we both have a laugh together about random shit when we chat! Such a good friend and a good guy!

Staci - She was my first true friend here in 3DXChat, and one of the closest people to me, I have great respect for this woman and I miss her greatly! I cannot wait to give her a huge hug when she returns back into game though! We have been through a lot and have become the bestest of friends since July last year, you helped me learn more about this game when I was a newbie back in the day of my well known "White Suit" with short hair style haha, I look back and laugh everytime, but I still remember how we both spoke! Because of some guys inability to keep his sweat under control when he dances hahaha!

Pashion - This woman is amazing, always makes me laugh and smile, she is very energetic and has a good eye for style when it comes to clothing, even though her glows sometimes burn my eyes hehe, she is another one of my close friends here in game and and someone I respect, I hadn't known you very long up until Christmas and New Year but I felt I got to know you a lot more in such a short time which made us closer friends and you are the crazy Blue Aussie! Who loves her rusty knives hehe also hey Pash! I wrote your sentence in blue. ;)

LovelyTezz - This woman is truly amazing, one of my closest of closest people in this game, she is my LovelyTezz, and is truly amazing, we have had many laughs and funny times together since we have truly been speaking together back in December, although I had known her a lot longer! We never really spoke until near Christmas! But I am so glad I did and many of you know of the thing I did for Tezz in the Night Club one night when I was DJing. ^_^ Tezz is my special one, and I respect her greatly! Always love to dance the night away with you Tezz and spend my time with you! <3

Camden - Cammy Jammy Jam! You are also one of my closest friends here in game, and you are a good friend as well! Always gives me a hug when you see me which is kind! And makes me smile! You are one of my oldest friends here as well! And we have collaborated together for events before, the Jammy Jam party being one of them! So here's to many more events in the future for collaborations!

Maelstrom - Maelstrom, you are a close friend of mine, one of my closest and we always chat about many different things as we have a lot in common including being hopeless romantics hehe, but we also have a lot in common when it comes to music, production etc... Which gets us really talking and one of the reasons I think we get on so well. We also can have extremely deep conversations about things which is awesome as we go into so much detail about things and even make Tezz fall asleep sometimes I think haha! You are a good friend and one I hope to keep! We have our laughs and our "Awkward" moments but won't go into that as you know what I mean when I say that.............. Ahem... Moving on! :D

NikkiBlake - Nikki! Although you always try to hit on Tezz ;) I enjoy chatting with you and talking to you about music and development ideas for the game also I enjoy the events you host in game both the Y2K15 Event and the Boiler Room monthly event you are starting! You are a very energetic woman and you always enjoy creating a positive atmosphere with people with your parties and events and I like that, as I, too, love to create a positive atmosphere when it comes to events! So we have quite a few things in common!

Abbey - Abbey, you are a good friend of mine and we have a lot in common when it comes to gaming so we can talk about many types of mechanics of games, many different types of modes in games and because we are both avid MMO fans we can talk forever on just the foundations of MMO games and how they work, play and the things you can do to have the most fun out of them! Although you may be hidden more now miss stranger pants haha I miss you but I hope to have a nice chat with you sometime soon! Miss chatting to you!

Lexii - Lexii, although you are no longer as active in game as you once was, I respect you and look up to you, you have given me good advice when I have needed it and you have been there when I needed to talk to someone! I wish you the best of happiness with Krell and although I do miss you, I couldn't be more happier for you! We have had some amazing chats in the past about all sorts of things, even the jokes we have with one another as well! You are one of my closest friends here as well and I couldn't feel more privileged to have someone as supportive as you as a friend!

If your name wasn't mentioned here, sorry! It's 6:05am and I have too many friends who I hold dear to write here I would run out of space otherwise, but you all know who you are and just to let you know I respect you all!

I have more than five. I will still take a crack at it. I am tired after a long day so it will not be too wordy, sorry guys. No particular order, well, except the last one.

Pashion - My oldest friend in the game. We have both grown in the game and have shared  a lot of experiences, good and bad. Pash is like my big sister in a tiny Aussie package. Meaning that she reminds me a lot of my bif sister, similar attitudes. blunt, feisty and will take a head off. Love this chica.

Staci - What can I say, a very intelligent and sweet woman who has a big heart but will not be crossed. She is a peaceful woman who can inject calm into any situation. I can talk to her about anything or just spend time hanging out doing nothing. She has offered me a lot of advice, was quite odd at first. Such a free spirit but when she had first offered me some unsolicited but friendly advice, I was like "how does she know me?". Meaning that she saw my personality from the gate, it was the start of the friendship and became deeper. She knows what I am thinking many times without me saying a thing.

Shanti - Had seen this one around. Always thought she was funny and pretty direct, which is a quality that I tend to respect in people. I don't remember when or how but we started chatting about something more than awesome event posters :P. I discovered we had a lot of things in common and could just chat about a lot of things. She is the type that will tell you to get over yourself and set yourself straight if you are acting a fool all while being a loving, loyal and supportive friend.

Ash - Funny and sweet man who loves Skittles. Ash can talk about anything for hours. He is very supportive to his friends and is there to offer the other view. The one where you can step outside of the situation and apply objectivity.

Lexii - Fun, witty and all around great to be around. She has always been very friendly and that is important for a lost newbie, such as I was at one point. She is also very blunt, supportive and caring.

Erdick - This guy isn't around anymore but still was one of the people who had an impact on me here. Smart, funny, witty and up front. You can see a bit of the description of Shanti here.

Sake - No longer here but she was always welcoming and friendly. I did not know her for a long time in the game. I remember a fun girl dropping lyrics in chat.

Fly Girl - Another no holds barred honest and funny gal. She is no longer around and is greatly missed.

Chilles - When I first joined, I was about three weeks in. I wanted to throw a party and contacted Gizmo about being able to DJ the party. He referred me to Chilles, oddly, I was still a bit shy in a sex game, yeah, I know. Anyway, I did not ask. Time ticks on and I really want to have this party so I reached out to him here on the forums. One day in game we discussed it and I discovered just how nice and chill ;) he is.. Also very funny. Been friends since.

Pierr - I don't remember exactly how we met. Just noticed the guy in the purple hair and we would have nice conversations and became friends that way. Very nice and funny guy.

Smoque - Funny and flirty. I have not known her long but it did not take long to hit it off either.

All of these people have had a positive influence on my game and my time here. In their own way they have each impacted me and hold a special place in my heart and memory. I love them all.

Last and certainly not least, my other half, Twinkie. He is like the perfect balance. Very calm and nurturing where I can be spastic and high strung, sometimes. He calms me, balances me and he makes me the happiest I have been here. We started out as friends, just antagonizing each other from time to time, funning around. Over time it became more than that and he captured my heart and I could not be happier to have him by my side and in my life. He is very special to me.