3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

SInce we seem to be giving credits to everyone today.....film by OLESYA......room layouts by GrizzlyTaz........finishing touches by Evellinka and Librussa.!

Cya all there tomorrow at 9:30 AM EST!

btw....thank you all for the 10.000 views in less then 3 months :)

Edited by jadekali

2 hours ago, jadekali said:

The person that gifted it to me told me he got it online and remodeled it....but I didn't know who the original builder was till now  ^^

Yeah, as well as WPB lol Someone gifted you a stolen room, but you, for sure, had no idea :D

1 minute ago, jadekali said:

You're  just jealous cause no one in their right mine would gift YOU anything  🤣

Where is a logic in your words? Why should i be jealous? Because I don't allow myself to open stolen rooms,or because I'm not complicit in it, huh?

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Where is a logic in your words? Why should i be jealous? Because I don't allow myself to open stolen rooms,or because I'm not complicit in it, huh?

I'm going to gift you a package....and you may hear it ticking....but you have to promise me you won't submerge it in water.....

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Try to be smarter next time before you talk to me.

Try to be smarter next time before you talk to me.

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

5 hours ago, Coldheart said:

I want to gift you a package too baby girl. It doesn’t tick but it is set to explode.

How tiny is the package?🤣

Edited by jadekali

6 hours ago, jadekali said:

How tiny is the package?🤣

RobT would say it is bigger than yours, but I don't want to go there.  I like to think I am a much more creative thinker than that village simpleton.

5 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

RobT would say it is bigger than yours, but I don't want to go there.  I like to think I am a much more creative thinker than that village simpleton.

NO....but you go where every guy goes that I turn down   🤣

4 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Pretty funny how many guys support me ....till they find out I don't want to sleep with them.....Derai was the worst of the lot obviously....the only difference at least is HE never pretended to like me  :)

I didn't go anywhere, it is still my hopes to some day to have mad, hot dirty sex with and stuff that little tight juicy hole with man meat. I guess then you will find out how small or not small it is. With RobT, everyone turns him down, so that might partly explain why he is a raving lunatic, beyond genetics and his upbringing, the latter of which is still in progress since he lives with his mommy.

Just now, Coldheart said:

I didn't go anywhere, it is still my hopes to some day to have mad, hot dirty sex with and stuff that little tight juicy hole with man meat. I guess then you will find out how small or not small it is. With RobT, everyone turns him down, so that might partly explain why he is a raving lunatic, beyond genetics and his upbringing, the latter of which is still in progress since he lives with his mommy.

Fine....I'll keep you mind .....and even RobT ....like I always say...."You never know"    :)

11 minutes ago, jadekali said:

This yucky stuff really belongs in my Diary thread  lol

Lets get back to our promos here please   🤣

Oh I think we both know where the yucky stuff belongs, but I guess I will have to be patient and wait until you break up with your boyfriend to put it in there. Until then I will just have to admire you from a far.

8 minutes ago, KeshaBisha said:

Well thank you. Your instability is something we should all be concerned with. I would like to recommend everyone to tone down their trolling when engaged with Derai. He has jumped into the Lions den but forgot his sling shot. Were here to have fun not cause real mental anguish.

Just sayn go easy

Try to keep the "jabs' in Jade's Jabs please....we try to keep this main thread clear for promos  :)

1 hour ago, R0bT said:

jimmy, dont be that way.   i could bring up how you live with your daddy because you are so depressed you are scared you will play in traffic but i would never. I am far too kind  ❤️

You could do that, but why would I care if you did? You would be making fun of someone I don't care about either.