3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I heard that you hate russians, Jade. More of them personally for you lol

HOW STUPID ARE YOU?????

I HATE RUSSIANS SO MUCH THAT THEY ARE MY SPECIAL GUESTS FOR OUR HALLOWEEN HAUNTED CASTLE EVENT!   :)

THE GREATEST DANCE TEAM FROM RUSSIA!!!!!

I SWEAR TO GOD PEOPLE.....I DON'T PAY HER UNDER THE TABLE FOR THIS......THIS IS NOT AN ACT....I SWEAR   🤣

Untitled.png.588067184b65102fe0692b8c289ddb2f.png

1 minute ago, jadekali said:

You can make a million parties or events, but you can't get your words back.

looks like I just did      🤣

Some trolls not even have their own words they can use. But one of them have no idea how to answer the truth. Don`t derail.  Didn't you use your alt Jetlag in the past to shout that America is great and Russia sucks?

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Some trolls not even have their own words they can use. But one of them have no idea how to answer the truth. Don`t derail.  Didn't you use your alt Jetlag in the past to shout that America is great and Russia sucks?

1 minute ago, jadekali said:

Your little brain can`t handle this, right :lol: I am not surprised that you feel yourself good being repeating things that people did before you. It`s your habit. ;)

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Your little brain can`t handle this, right :lol: I am not surprised that you feel yourself good being repeating things that people did before you. It`s your habit. ;)

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Yes, yes, I am glad you got it lol

Yes, yes, I am glad you got it lol

This potion of "Forum Madness" is brought to by.....

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekali

I'm quite proud of that actually.....even if it does seem a bit dated now(borderline ancient history, shame there is no date on it).......there is much better fish to fry these days   :)

You can tell how old is though by how few channels there were back then compared to the 88 today  🤣

Edited by jadekali

16 minutes ago, jadekali said:

ok boys and girls ....unlike the trolls I actually work for a living .....so Ill see u all in a bit....."I OWE ,I OWE.....IT"S OFF TO WORK I GO"     🤣

Don`t drink much, your face a little red and swollen. People need to sleep sometimes too. Just an advice. :)

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Lets welcome one our newest members......Carla!

'm amazed that name was still available after all these years.....

Welcome to Safe Haven!.......enjoy ur stay.....We will take care of the trolls  :)

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe