3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

2 minutes ago, jadekali said:

ur full of shit grandpa

Are these all your arguments? RobT sucked at arguments and you repeating him lol Just to let you know, silly:

2.08. Distribution of user's personal information without their consent is prohibited.
2.09. Slandering users or posting false information about users in all game chats and channels is prohibited.
2.10. Attempting to extort information from users, including information necessary for the use of their account is prohibited.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Are these all your arguments? RobT sucked at arguments and you repeating him lol Just to let you know, silly:

2.08. Distribution of user's personal information without their consent is prohibited.
2.09. Slandering users or posting false information about users in all game chats and channels is prohibited.
2.10. Attempting to extort information from users, including information necessary for the use of their account is prohibited.

Yes.....just what I suspected.....Ex can't even send us a foot pic......BECAUSE HE"S A DUDE THAT WEARS SIZE !3 SHOES!!!!!!!!     (drops mic)

Just now, jadekali said:

Yes.....just what I suspected.....Ex can't even send us a foot pic......BECAUSE HE"S A DUDE THAT WEARS SIZE !3 SHOES!!!!!!!!     (drops mic)

Any arguments except stupid ones? Ah, you got mad about the truth that you was supporting bullies against one person and opened the stolen room specially to destroy him, right? Cry me rivers, Jade ^_^ 

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Any arguments except stupid ones? Ah, you got mad about the truth that you was supporting bullies against one person and opened the stolen room specially to destroy him, right? Cry me rivers, Jade ^_^ 

Any arguments except stupid ones? Ah, you got mad about the truth that you was supporting bullies against one person and opened the stolen room specially to destroy him, right? Cry me rivers, Ex ^_^ 

So why did you support bullies, Jade?

7 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Yes, you are. You still haven't answered why you didn't close a room that wasn't yours. 

7 hours ago, jadekali said:

Because i don't listen to assholes.

7 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Because assholes as you, never has arguments. Because there are no arguments in stealing rooms or in any bad acts which you did, you do and i am sure that you will do. Stupid. I have screenshots, people who were there in first day you opened the stolen room and the second day. 

LOL .....This portion of Safe haven brought to you by.....

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Looks like Grandpa finally got his meds.....u rest easy now Grandpa   :)

Edited by jadekali

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You started your shit against me. Blame yourself for now ^_^

Ur starting to worry me now Grandpa.....is this all the communication u get anymore?...now that Derai and Chloe don't come here anymore?

I'm working on a 4 figure deal to sell a personal item of mine atm and I really shouldn't let u distract me.....so.why don't u send us a pic of the tiny shoe box rat infested  cockroach filled box apartment u live in?

Since you won't send us one of ur feet.

Even Derai shared a nice pic of his middle class looking condo.....hmmmmm?

5 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Ur starting to worry me now Grandpa.....is this all the communication u get anymore?...now that Derai and Chloe don't come here anymore?

I'm working on a 4 figure deal to sell a personal item of mine atm and I really shouldn't let u distract me.....so.why don't u send us a pic of the tiny shoe box rat infested  cockroach filled box apartment u live in?

Since you won't send us one of ur feet.

I have already answered you why, dude. Train your brains. You repeat yourself as a sick who don`t have anything to answer. What a sick fetishist you are :lol: Show a feet. 

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I have already answered you why, dude. Train your brains. You repeat yourself as a sick who don`t have anything to answer. What a sick fetishist you are :lol:

I have already answered you why, dude. Train your brains. You repeat yourself as a sick who don`t have anything to answer. What a sick fetishist you are :lol: