3DXChat Community

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you use your xgold to boost your room 3 times and the server crashes 👁️  

Could not agree moore with you on that @DouceAlizee and I would like to add my view on this comunity in general. Please stop arguing and help each other. Work together. Develop. Don’t destroy. Let

Nobody cares if they are a small team. Don't find excuses for them.  Their service indeed sucks. If they don't have enough people, hire more. But I'm not telling them to hire or not, but the serv

Posted Images

5 hours ago, jaytheboss14 said:

The servers is up again you 

5 hours ago, jaytheboss14 said:

Offgang Is the hackers

SHUT your thinking and Respect all member of OFF GANG!! as Maturity guy must do it.

Because you should not concern about Stupid process of 3DXCHAT game!
Keep your time for mange your life done of all success task should do it in your real Life!! ^^

Do you know what annoys me the most? Not that the game is not working, but that neither CM nor the developers have provided any information yet, and there has been no access for more than SIX hours. Neither what happens, nor when it ends, nor even a simple "sorry, we are aware of the problem, we are working on this" has been said neither on the forum, nor login screen, nor on twitter, nor on instagram, nor on discord(wtf we follow these platforms then). I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like they don't care...

Edited by Hiei
40 minutes ago, RebeccaCraven said:

Ok, I'll add my two cents.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, 3DXCHAT!!  YOUR SERVICE SUCKS!

Get a life lol. They are a very small team. Maybe two people. They can't always be ready to react. They need to sleep and other shit. Just find something else to do today instead of efucking. It's not that hard, really.

Edited by Xizl