Jump to content
3DXChat Community

could not connect to the server


Valen
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

when a smurf is more colorful then most peoples dead and lifeless personalities

2020_03.11-17_46.png

Yeah...that's totally hot. And you made it a whole 5 minutes Fromunda.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 ore fa, iSasha ha detto:

Penso che possano avere problemi di personale con coloro che mantengono i server in esecuzione.

             HilariousTotalBlackfly-size_restricted.g

ahahahaha   LOL   !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi. This is my first 3dxchat post. I've never played the game before. I bought a years sub about 10 hours ago to find that I can't connect and now I realise why... I find it funny that while trying to sign up to this site I had a security question that read "The best game in the world:" for my answer I put Minecraft until I realised I was supposed to put 3dxchat... uhhh yea... I don't think so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

so this guys a homophobe and transphobe. gotcha thats enough of you now. enjoy becoming irrelevant and not responded to back to the shadows you go

Yeah totally. I wasn't the one bashing someone for being a CD and not a 'real' trans-person. I just ain't attracted to balls or dicks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How long do they normally take to fix stuff? It's been over 10 hours and I still haven't had a chance to even try out the game... do they not work on weekends? Feels like at this rate I'll not be able to even play until Monday and the main reason I got it was to try over the weekends

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NicciW said:

How long do they normally take to fix stuff? It's been over 10 hours and I still haven't had a chance to even try out the game... do they not work on weekends? Feels like at this rate I'll not be able to even play until Monday and the main reason I got it was to try over the weekends

At least you've been able to play, I haven't been able to play since the last update, I keep getting the "Lost Connection" popup as soon as I get in the game. Hopefully they'll fix that shit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JeanTyBen said:

At least you've been able to play, I haven't been able to play since the last update, I keep getting the "Lost Connection" popup as soon as I get in the game. Hopefully they'll fix that shit

I haven't been able to play, I've never played this game before I bought it 10 hours ago

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

hahahaaha man you're stupid like most of the other cross dressers here aren't ya. living in pretend land i see - thats cool thats cool - And uhh. you are still believing someone is racist simply for using the n word? still believing perma bans will keep a person out of a place they want to be? lmao - can't kill this dynasty bruh strap yourself in it's going to be a bumpy ride for you

So...you started transitioning yet or just another cross-dresser bashing on other cross-dressers? The pics don't help your case.

 

4 hours ago, <TALON QUEEN> <DREAMFALL> said:

The difference between me and you is - when i finally start HRT i'll have something to show for it. at the end of each day your pretending female life ends once the wig falls off

Ah ok.

So what happens you suck too hard on your dildo and your wig falls off?
wtf.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@rhet why you give attention to 4 hours old posts to an attention whore, totaly off topic?

you reduce yourself to the same level.

and again - here are peeps who DONT want to be reminded on this guys existance. not because of how ver he is identifying himself.

but for example because of his character, behavior, and partly of things he done he got several times banned for in past.

back to topic?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Venita said:

@rhet why you give attention to 4 hours old posts to an attention whore, totaly off topic?

you reduce yourself to the same level.

and again - here are peeps who DONT want to be reminded on this guys existance. not because of how ver he is identifying himself.

but for example because of his character, behavior, and partly of things he done he got several times banned for in past.

back to topic?

 

 

I did it because they portrayed themselves as holier than thou..the hypocrisy needed to be shown.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Venita said:

@rhet why you give attention to 4 hours old posts to an attention whore, totaly off topic?

you reduce yourself to the same level.

and again - here are peeps who DONT want to be reminded on this guys existance. not because of how ver he is identifying himself.

but for example because of his character, behavior, and partly of things he done he got several times banned for in past.

back to topic?

 

 

Well the topic is that we can't connect to the server. I don't know what else can we say about that.

So just let people release some steam. :P

EDIT: Oh I was banned on forums also twice. Usually when I pull a joke on the dick waving wonder women, these pixies mass report me and I always find it hillarious :)

 

Edited by Tsela
Link to comment
Share on other sites

my theory is more that you and others done it becausae you cannot give him your opinio0n ingame since he ignored you or elswise. you all know he gives a sh*it abiout what yiou all thinking. this is a pure frustration sign and you need to let out some damp. how about you write him an profile pm instead and stop to "entertain" people who dont want to read this? or make an extra section instead of doin offtopic? its trolling what this is, nothing else

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Lisa locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...