3DXChat Community

To understand and to forgive

AJluca

Hi, @LisaИ @Gizmo!

Not long ago we discovered that the game has an automatic ban system which reacts to certain words. And we are grateful to you, Lisa & Gizmo, for protecting this project from intruders. But unfortunately the ban system took some of our friends and acquaintances, who by their stupidity have shared banned links, but were are not agitators. We would like to protect them and ask you to remove their severe punishment. Guys, if you want to leave the words of defense here for your friends:

1) Give your friend's nickname .

2) Specify your nickname in the game and how long you have been registered so that the developers can check you out and understand that you are not a fake, but a real player.

3) Words of support for your friend or his special merits of which you are proud.

Edited by AJluca

1. JohnIM- in game since January 2018.

2. OKCAHA (AJluca) registration date - January 2017

3. Good friend and "law-abiding" 3DxChat player. Never broken any of the rules of the game before and never had any conflicts with other players. The link was sent to one friend, in pm, as an exception. Never before, especially in the local and world chat, he will never do it and will never repeat his mistake again.

We also ask for leniency for Friends who have understood and corrected their behavior.

1. Patap- in play since January 2017.

2. OKCAHA (AJluca) registration date is January 2017.

3. Patap gave his accounts to his friends for free so they could watch what is 3DxChat. And some of them eventually left the pirate version of the game for the official one, which is his merit. Just as Patap on March 8 raffled off on his Discord server some prizes for girls: six months of subscription, a month and just a nice, encouraging prizes lottery participants. I want to clarify that he sponsored this event himself, from personal funds. I would like to note that Patap has changed his behavior in the game and this is recognized even by those who were ambiguous about him. The attitude of people towards him has changed.

You better just wrote in support. It works much better than making this drama thread here. I know at least two persons who were unbanned after automatic ban, after they made a ticket to support.

Edited by Xizl

1. Patap - in play since January 2017.
2. CandyPrincessS February 2019.
3. Please grant amnesty to Patap due to changed behavior and initiative. He took me to the official game, I brought some players. I also ask that you take into account the raffle on March 8th with gifts for half a year subscription and a month subscription. 

Hi @Lisa and @Gizmo

1. Patap - in play since January 2017.
2. Strong - in game since December 2014.
3. Please grant amnesty to Patap due to changed behavior and initiative. Patap gave his accounts to his friends for free so they could watch what is 3DxChat. And some of them eventually left the pirate version of the game for the official one, which is his merit. Just as Patap on March 8 raffled off on his Discord server some prizes for girls: six months of subscription, a month and just a nice, encouraging prizes lottery participants. I want to clarify that he sponsored this event himself, from personal funds. I would like to note that Patap has changed his behavior in the game and this is recognized even by those who were ambiguous about him. The attitude of people towards him has changed.

Edited by Strong

nice to see people carring so much for other players :) 

having said that ..i wanna say another thing 3dxchat had to place that system ...bad evil ppl attacking the game 

So Autoban system is to prevent some specific stuff to be shared for the good of the players so they do Not endager their selfs with those kind of links :) 

anyways im sure it all will work out for ur friends if they contact support :) 

37 minutes ago, Ross The TboR said:

lol, 90 percent of the posts supporting patap are brand new accounts with exactly one post, that's not suspicious at all

People did not need to be on the forum and they registered in order to support the person. Their nicknames are easy to check in the game.
The fact that people are registered in order to support someone, says a lot.

У людей не было необходимости быть на форуме и они зарегестрировались ради того, чтобы поддержать человека. Их ники легко проверить в игре.
То, что люди зарегестрировались для того, чтобы кого то поддержать, о многом говорит.

3 hours ago, Ross The TboR said:

lol, 90 percent of the posts supporting patap are brand new accounts with exactly one post, that's not suspicious at all

1 hour ago, Ross The TboR said:

Don't do the crime if you cant do the time, no don't do it.  *Baretta*

I will also add if you are sending people a link for a pirated version of the game, your ass should be banned for life. 

I know all these people. Let's just say because of the language barrier, they didn't see the point in creating forum accounts. that's normal thing. 
and if we are quoting, then...
The weak can never forgive, forgive is the property of the strong. *Mahatma Gandhi*

4 hours ago, Ross The TboR said:

AJluca, CandyPrincessS, Skvoznyak, Plaha, Strong, Seven, LunaChika, Clever, Pofigistka, Tantoria, ILONxMASK are real players and my good friends! The fact that they registered on the forum to support good people, and not to gain the number of posts with all sorts of nonsense does not give you the right to insult them!