Jump to content
3DXChat Community

3DXChat Development Update 1


Gizmo

47,103 views

Hello everyone! We wanted to update you on the latest developments of our game. We have started a blog to keep you informed and hope you enjoy it.

In November 2022, we did a comprehensive survey with NoirDesire to gather feedback on the game's quality. While we are still processing the results, NoirDesire kindly shared some interim feedback. We have gained insight into players' thoughts on crucial aspects, such as game bugs and features they would like added.

Most players, like us, desire a more stable game. We will make this our top priority.

To accomplish this, we are currently porting the game to a newer version of the Unity engine. The new engine will allow us to benefit from the many improvements and refinements that Unity developers have made over the past few years. Since the game is currently using an outdated 2018 version of the engine, we have decided to update this platform first.

While porting the game to the new engine, some systems have broken. We have been able to fix nearly all of them and even enhance some. For instance, the beer-drinking system was broken; we have entirely revamped it and added new types of drinks and food. As you drink, you will notice the liquid level in the bottle decreases, and bits of food vanish from your plate. Additionally, we have added the ability to toss the bottle out of the character's hand.

We have included pictures/videos of the drink and food system for you.

DrinksFood.png

We plan to conduct a beta test of the new client once we have migrated to the new Unity engine.

Stay tuned for more updates on the progress of 3DXChat development!

discord.png

Join our Discord server to connect with fellow players, chat with us directly, submit bug reports and suggestions, and more! Take advantage of the opportunity to be part of our community.

174 Comments


Recommended Comments



3 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

To tell the truth, you don't really need more. A slider to make it bigger, or fatter, would be absurd. Even smaller, (well, not many players would make it smaller, but let's face it), it might not be better either, because it's not compatible with the poses, the penetration angles etc

I don`t see how it would be absurd to cater to many people`s fantasies.

We have wings horns and tales, but not all use them. We have glowsticks and coloured name plates, but not all use them. We already have the ability to scale some body parts, and even though some go full tilt with the slider, most chose something similar to what they are equipped with in real life, People are different, and since this is supposed to be a place to fulfil ones fantasies, let them.

Besides, cc`s have made penis alterations and body scales for other regular games for many many years in the form of mods, so it is absolutely doable.

Link to comment

@Gizmo

 

Sorry to bother you again, but is this update going to also include bug fixes, like the latest platform shoes clipping into the floor when we are in a pose with someone or on furniture and also making us women float off the floor when we break a pose? That would be great. Thanks! :) 

 

Other than that, I like this idea of these items being put into the game. But I think I already said that. :D 

Link to comment

Will you allow the women to sit back relaxed like the men? You have the women in unrealistic positions to sit and no position to relax like the men have. 

They should be able to lay down face up like the men do and either they are asleep on the side with the ass in the air, or eyes closed with the arm up over the head. Why can't we just sit back on the sand or bed relaxed like the men do? 

Also, the toys should be able to be used when the avi has sex alone. 

The avis should be able to kiss while sex in face to face positions.

The avis should be able to suck on nipples when face to face as well.

Link to comment

i like the way 3dx chat goes, but as i told in early comment, finish what you have started first, i think finish the rest of clothes - heel and boots options, and true as manny say here, us that tryed build bars, this is a big help, i like the idea, big step forward, why i like to see clothes -hells and boots options finished, is that you will then have time to develop game futher, as there will be no asking for new outfit, cos it allready a allmost unlimited option to make your style. it gives you plenty of time to develop game,  solve bugs and correct poses and other things around game. but i welcome any update, that improve game.    ***hugsss 3dx develop team***

Link to comment
On 3/10/2023 at 1:44 AM, MaraWinterdyde said:

@Gizmo

 

Sorry to bother you again, but is this update going to also include bug fixes, like the latest platform shoes clipping into the floor when we are in a pose with someone or on furniture and also making us women float off the floor when we break a pose? That would be great. Thanks! :) 

 

Other than that, I like this idea of these items being put into the game. But I think I already said that. :D 

true Mara,  it will be big problem for the team, cos the allways made our legs sorter then they allready are, insted of lifting us to plato hight, was means  nothing will fit, all distance betwin hips a shole, will not fit any more.

 

Link to comment
On 3/8/2023 at 7:36 PM, Whimsy said:

I don`t see how it would be absurd to cater to many people`s fantasies.

We have wings horns and tales, but not all use them. We have glowsticks and coloured name plates, but not all use them. We already have the ability to scale some body parts, and even though some go full tilt with the slider, most chose something similar to what they are equipped with in real life, People are different, and since this is supposed to be a place to fulfil ones fantasies, let them.

Besides, cc`s have made penis alterations and body scales for other regular games for many many years in the form of mods, so it is absolutely doable.

🇫🇷 Ils ne l'ont pas ajoutés, parce que ça casserait les poses d'inter-actions sexuelles entre avatars.
Les poses sont conçus et développées depuis un certain nombre d'années, pour aller avec une certaine longueur du pénis. Les mettre plus petits, ou plus gros, entraineraient que :
- plus petit > le pénis ne pourrait pas faire de pénétrations
- plus long > le pénis pourrait "transperser" la partie du corps.

Par contre, avant il y avait la flacidité du pénis, et ça serait bien qu'ils la remettent. L'option de bite molle
Parlant de transperser : Gizmo, serait possible de ne plus avoir les jets de sperme qui transpersent les corps de nos partenaires ? Par avance,, merci 😅👍

--------------------------------------

🇺🇸 They didn't add it, because it would break the sexual interaction poses between avatars.
The poses have been designed and developed for a number of years to fit a certain penis length. Making them smaller or bigger would mean that :
- smaller > the penis could not make penetrations
- longer > the penis could "pass through" the body part.

On the other hand, there used to be the flaccidity of the penis, and it would be nice if they put it back. The soft cock option
Speaking of "transpersing": @Gizmo, would it be possible to no longer have the jets of semen transpersing our partners' bodies ? Thanks in advance 😅👍

 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, AsianQoSLucy said:

I wonder if the developers ever thought about adding different country sounds to make the characters more regional.

There is only the groaning and the moaning sounds.. or there are a hidden language behind that...?

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Leathium said:

There is only the groaning and the moaning sounds.. or there are a hidden language behind that...?

moan are different in different languages, just as Japanese moan and Europeans moan are completely different.

Edited by AsianQoSLucy
Link to comment

a really long overdue function is the sending of xgold to others within the game. that would really be something important.
furthermore: whoever opens a room is allowed to charge an entrance fee, maybe 100 to 1000 xgold for everyone who comes into the room... everyone can then decide whether he wants to go in or not. the money can then be used for promotion or for dancers...

Link to comment
On 3/11/2023 at 4:55 PM, Khallum Troy said:

They didn't add it, because it would break the sexual interaction poses between avatars.
The poses have been designed and developed for a number of years to fit a certain penis length. Making them smaller or bigger would mean that :
- smaller > the penis could not make penetrations
- longer > the penis could "pass through" the body part

You adjust the axis to fit with the new positions, and nothing will break.

Just like It`s been done by countless people that mod other games over the years. 

Link to comment
On 3/18/2023 at 9:14 PM, DrGiggle said:

those blog posts should happen more occasionally, minimum one per month.

In my opinion, it's enough, if every few months a new detailed blog post appears. Gizmo is also just a human and also a dev at the same. Also when i appreciate the effort of a developer blog, the time this person spend doing blog posts and answering upcoming questions, there is no progress in development from this person. The more i respect it, that he really offered a blog at all, which maybe get written in his freetime.

Edited by Janet
Link to comment

What if..
https://create.unity.com/ai-beta
 

..and maybe combined with.. 
https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/13772-dreaming-or-future/&do=findComment&comment=437019
..(copy paste of directly related portion of post)..
Hereby submitting a vote of Support (& maybe helpful links, although perhaps go without stating) for TashaTight's spirit of experimentation...

Near the bottom of..
https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/blog/introducing-the-matrix-awakens-an-unreal-engine-5-experience
..'Get UE5 Today' *

*Update:
https://www.ggrecon.com/articles/sifu-mod-turns-the-game-into-the-matrix/
..original vid..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=WU0gvPcc3jQ&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ggrecon.com%2F&feature=emb_logo
..replacement?..
https://www.reddit.com/r/unrealengine/comments/u3eeu3/matrix_flight_demo_explore_the_ue5_city_but_flying/
  and/or
https://www.reddit.com/r/hardware/comments/uun2mr/matrix_awakens_demo_compiled_with_new_unreal/


How to Import Assets from Unity 4 to Unreal 4 - Cliffnotes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAd0ysRIcX8.

Import Unity 5 assets in UE4
https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/import-unity-5-assets-in-ue4/96543/7

Notion being to clone the pre-built, procedurally generated map shown in the UE5 link and tie-in as much functionality from 3dxChat as possible.
Would be amazing to freely roam that map (like in GTA5) with a focus on non-violent 3dxChat activities & fun!!  (role playing, fashion shows, orgies, etc... oh my!!! :)

...said experimentation sentiments certainly extended to Gizmo, Lisa & all of 3dxChat as well :) 
 

Additional: 

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/13653-3dxchat-bridge-from-3rd-party-games-openvirtual-worlds/#comment-435680

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/13646-kama-sutra/#comment-435557

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/14934-dance-central-vr-in-3dx/#comment-446166

Edited by erosmost
Link to comment

@Gizmo News?

I came up with a tip for Dancers, create a "new dance partner button",
so if one person clicks dance n15 all dance partners will dance the same dance. 
I don't know if I explained myself...
Link to comment

I am a furious supporter of nipple sucking poses i know you have seen my constant hound about them and would bring welcome relief to my fingers not having to rp them so much but another issue that befuddles us is the constant aggravation of just nasty and mean people so i propose a BITCH SLAP BUTTON for those extreme cases that warrant a good bitch slapping currently the only thing i have in my arsenal for showing displeasure is angry masturbating on ones thigh to get them to leave my wife alone XD #GIZMO FOR EMPERERR OF THE UNIVERSE that i support if you would just give me one nipple sucking pose XD keep up the good work team yall are fantastic ❤️ 

Link to comment

Dear Players!

We would like to inform you about an upcoming datacenter migration on April 25, 2023, which will result in downtime for our website: https://3dxforum.com/

Our provider is moving services to the new datacenter. The maintenance window is scheduled from 09:00 to 17:00 CEST (UTC+02:00), lasting 8 hours.

Thank you for understanding!

3DXChat Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At least this Blog has some utility 😉

Edited by CatKatW
Link to comment
On 4/15/2023 at 12:29 PM, AsianQoSLucy said:

I'd love to know what the difference is between the new engine and the current one, and how the picture will change.

What I'M worried about... is are our build files going to work in the new engine? Are our Avatar files going to work? Like, there are soooo many variables here. I wanna know that and WHEN is this update coming?? 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, MrPickles2022 said:

I am a furious supporter of nipple sucking poses i know you have seen my constant hound about them and would bring welcome relief to my fingers not having to rp them so much but another issue that befuddles us is the constant aggravation of just nasty and mean people so i propose a BITCH SLAP BUTTON for those extreme cases that warrant a good bitch slapping currently the only thing i have in my arsenal for showing displeasure is angry masturbating on ones thigh to get them to leave my wife alone XD #GIZMO FOR EMPERERR OF THE UNIVERSE that i support if you would just give me one nipple sucking pose XD keep up the good work team yall are fantastic ❤️ 

I'm game for the bitch clap buttom. Because being a female, I can't just jerk off on the dudes...that would turn them on. *insert eye roll here*. I can iggy them yes...but I don't like having to do that ALL the freaking time. It's annoying. Why can't people just act like damn adults. But yes, I second a bitch slap button lol

Link to comment

What I want to know is this... is there an update as to WHEN this update is going to be released. I'm skimming the comments and I'm NOT seeing anything of the sort. I get it... this is usual for updates...but I don't know why we can't have an update once a week or even every other week. Fix one thing... update. Fix another thing... update. You know what I mean. ANd please don't think that I"m trying to attack you @Gizmo by all means I"m not. I know you guys work hard on this. But it did take you almost a year to fix the staris issue. That was a nightmare for us builders. I had worked on my stairs in my room called Sunset Island for 3 days... only to have them break. I was so upset. 

So this update, I'm hoping to see things fixed as well as new stuff that you have advertised. 

Thank you again for all that you do for us! 

 

Link to comment
On 3/11/2023 at 10:27 PM, Leathium said:

There is only the groaning and the moaning sounds.. or there are a hidden language behind that...?

Have you not ever come across Japenese porm? I have. They're relaly high pitched groaning and squeals and whimpers. Doesn't do anything thing for me... but hey, to each their own. LOL. 

Link to comment
17 hours ago, MaraWinterdyde said:

I'm game for the bitch clap buttom. Because being a female, I can't just jerk off on the dudes...that would turn them on. *insert eye roll here*. I can iggy them yes...but I don't like having to do that ALL the freaking time. It's annoying. Why can't people just act like damn adults. But yes, I second a bitch slap button lol

see it is a thing i knew i wasn't the only one who truly believes in a bitch slap button good mara your a pretty good chick thru and thru.. love girl<3

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...