Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:26 PM
This might sound like a strange suggestion, but I think you should add a Help Desk location on at least one of the maps. Maybe the lobby of the Night Club or the middle deck of the Yacht would be a good place. It doesn't need any functionality. Just a table, some chairs, and a sign that says "Help Desk--Ask questions here." Then those of us who want to volunteer to sit at the help desk and field questions from newbies know where to go and the newbies can also be referred there.
- mysterico, Gunthar, ExHaran and 1 other like this
Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:46 AM
Man i feel so nerdy .........and yet now the nerd and the girl in me are like EPIC RAP BATTLING with lightsabers! mhmm!
(The nerd part of me wants space stations, Ancient Ruins, and forests to wage battle upon!! and maybe a desert deserts are nice...but i'll post a best Nerd ideas for Locations later)
I think we could do for some new locations. I came here from IMVU and RLC both kinda not my cup of tea BUT they were fun! i mean i had some awesome RP times on both and fun times too which made me put this together so below i added some images and kind of ideas of what would help out in my opinion!
1.)LAGOON: It would be really neat if we could have like a simple kind of peaceful Lagoon to hang out on you could do a small furniture creation and use the beanbag pose for inner tubes and let people lounge on the surface or swim underwater (might take a new animation) but you could have fish in it and it could look like this.
- it would be really nice for not only regular 3DX players to enjoy, but also in my short time here I've noticed a number of people who enjoy RPing the lagoon would be pretty awesome for that.
- It's romantic and peaceful!
- It would allow for something new that would set 3dx apart. RLC's lagoon was kinda cool but honestly i think 3dx can do better.
- in order to make it a lagoon : \ 3dx devs would have to make some animations, you can reuse the seagull animation from the beach and maybe the waterfall one from Love island, but you'd need to make fishies! maybe a sea turtle or a kraken!!! wait no kraken.....but fish and stuff would be awesome
- Devs, or an artist would maybe need to make an awesome inner tube to float on the waters surface or some animations to swim underwater if you wanted.
- There are already 2 water-based "Nature" themed locations on 3dx already
2.) Museum: I personally know i love museums, and I'm sure others do too! whether they be an art museum or just kind of something simple and historic heck you could even just make it an art gallery! that way when you're not getting artistic between your pixelated sheets ladies and gents you can check out art and have a nice outing I'd even help find paintings and sculptures for DEVS if needed.It could be like this:
- Something that would add to the Community aspect of 3DX up until someone decides to start having hankey pankey on the floor lol but that's what iggy buttons are for right?
- The addtion of ART! No one can not like ART! whether its modern, abstract, etc.(down the road you could just let people add art to their own rooms)
- Again something romantic and fun!
- Well it would take some work lots actually I guess to make a gallery/museum but it would be worth it
- The addition of artwork it's self? I mean if any dev or artist needed help I'd be happy to and i think that's what it takes if we want to have new things here in 3DX we should be willing to help out in small ways if we can,
- People touching the statue of David in his nether regions! haha.
3.) CAFE (French, Modern,any): So yes, there's "already SIN" and yes there's "The Nightclub" but i have see a bunch of user rooms styled as Cafes and they are pretty simple and yet lovely I mean you guys have that Paris cafe radio station already! why not take it a step further we could make it look like this:
(yes i know that's not a "french-style" cafe) lol
- Coffee!!! Nuff said.
- Yah know if you look above many want to see this happen (come on French! back me up here)
- It would be easier to make then the other above ones i mean take a peek at user's "French Cafe" and "Cafe" rooms all theyre missing is a bit of artwork, some coffee , a barista, some pastries, etc but they're doing a good job but you guys know you could make one all sexy like.
- Ummm reallly none actually aside from an artist needing to make some flowers in vases, coffee cups, and an animator to make the coffee drinking animation (which could just be a modifed variation of the beer bottle animation honestly)
I can keep going and going,but I will stop for now and see how you all take to these 3 ideas,but if you want me to keep it up let me know and I'll post some others (malls, aquariums, boardwalks) all kinds of awesome ideas are in this blue-haired mind!
- Chilles, Karter, mysterico and 3 others like this
Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:14 AM
I would not mind a hot steamy rainy location.. Mid day or night... A warm humid summer evening maybe.. Lots of glistening stones or Concrete.. Maybe even a wet cobblestone street or even outside on the patio of a luxurious mansion or castle..
- mysterico, AmyNurse and PleasureNymph like this
Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:50 AM
How about a church? I mean their does seem to be a hick of a lot of sinners on here. Actually, everyone one I have met so far has been one....yep, better make it a big one! It would be a good place for weddings and if you throw in a couple of costumes it could be a lot of fun!
I personally would love to dress up as a Nun, chase Alley up and down the pews and beat the Jesus into her.....*Take that and that....."Say you love Jesus!!"
Hallelujah & a Angel gets her wings
ps: Me just kiddin Alley, me play nice nice in church
- Alley and Wisper like this
Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:07 AM
I think a Roadhouse would be really neat.Good classic country/southern rock on the jukebox. Sawdust in the floor,mechanical bull people can ride.And fights...good old fashiond bar brawls. Maybe set it up simlar to the beach volley ball game.I think it could be a fun place to hang.
- aaranu likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users