3DXChat Community

Locations

Gizmo

I think a Roadhouse would be really neat.Good classic country/southern rock on the jukebox. Sawdust in the floor,mechanical bull people can ride.And fights...good old fashiond bar brawls. Maybe set it up simlar to the beach volley ball game.I think it could be a fun place to hang.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh My God! Leeloo supreme being #1!!!!!! Hellllsss yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I can not agree with this more Well I could but I would explode! and that,...that would be messy.

Just a reminder for my only request for room , a spaceship in orbit with view on earth :)

Before we get into the crazy exotic or otherwise special places, we should focus on creating more "general" places.

So my ideas would be:

• Park
  • Restaurant/Bar
  • Cafe
  • Shopping Mall

And best of all, would be one suggestion I saw mentioned earlier in this thread: a street connecting it all

Lets turn what we have into a small town! Or a big city with invisible walls until things are completed, whatever works.

Each location would be its own building. We would have sidewalks with benches, streets with parked cars, alleyways, etc. A lot of possibilities for sex in the street ;p

Player houses could all just be in the condo, and we can either use the usual menu to find a place, or walk up to the building and use the intercom. Maybe even have a lobby with a doorman to guide you to open rooms, and signs advertising parties.

• 2 weeks later...

How about a hospital and appropriate clothing and work equipment, for the particular type of doctor games.

Or a dark forest.

Maybe an airplane. To find the hot Stewartdes

Wie wäre es mit einem Krankenhaus und entsprechender Kleidung und Arbeitsgerät ,für die besondere Art der Doktorspiele.

Oder einem dunklen Wald.

Vieleicht ein Flugzeug. Um die heiße Stewartdes zu finden.

Maybe a Ski Lodge that includes: Basically, everything in the picture below.

1) Large Hot Tub, 2) Large Fire Pit, 3) Lodge where you walk through the doors into a Bar and Dance Floor

4) Large windows so players can look in/out at other players 5) A second floor maybe some bedrooms and balcony

It would be really cool if you could slide down that small hill some how...I know, just saying.

WgiBo-Imgur1-e1359503553277.jpg