#1784 TabithaWild

TabithaWild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNashville

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:49 PM

MMMMMF sounds like keeping ones self busy :P

Mouth, both hands, pussy and ass. Now make 3 or 4 different variations of that pose and I'll be (mostly) happy.

• ChiK73 likes this

#1785 Xizl

Xizl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 02:49 PM

Actually just more ffm and mmf poses would be nice to see. Including some pose (or better poses) with girl and boy fucking the third girl. 

• ChiK73 likes this

#1786 CutieMiku

CutieMiku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:19 AM

Hahaha yeah!
We need Gangbang 4P sex poses  :P

• ChiK73 likes this

#1787 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:52 PM

We want some FF Poses

post-22321-0-55406300-1540998041_thumb.jpost-22321-0-90920800-1540998053_thumb.jpost-22321-0-70746800-1540998070_thumb.j

I managed to make similar poses like the ones you ask, using the Rochi's Dll file and the World Editor, as i present a few in my Post... ^_^

http://3dxforum.com/...de-with-the-we/

In a "Perfect World", each suggested pose we ask, would be great if in the next update they apear, for exapmle:...

/me makes Gizmo's Voice...

EJEM!!!

"Thank you for your suggestion Frenchlucie, we worked on making those poses you want with the elements we already have and gladly present them now....

Greetings"

N8OxJ2f.png

ExyLR5Q.png

Yeeeeeeeeeeee Sure!!!... :P

:lol:

Nah i mean it, In The mean time Pose Editor is released, we may have some fun fooling around designing them, or even if you don't realy caare about the "Acuracy" in both animations you may ge really kinky using them... ;)

Have Fun and a Big Kiss 4U

PD: I'll keep working on the misionary with boobsucking... ^_^

• ChiK73, Nefa, Zaozen and 1 other like this

#1788 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:03 PM

We NEED a Male/Male/Male threeway Gizmo.

We have needed one for years.

It is simple mathematics because there will always be an odd number of people in a room from time to time... Two people are having sex, a third comes along, there is no-one for them to hook-up to, they need one threeway pose at LEAST so the new person can join-in and not have to be forced to stand there like an idiot wanking. If three people are in a threeway pose and fourth person turns up, one of them can disengage from the threeway and couple with the new person and all people are still having sex with someone. It is not being able to have a single person join into ANY sex with another person in the room that is ruining the game for people.

Here is a screenshot from just before... One couple in the foreground having sex, another one on the couches in the background having sex, and one poor guy can't do shit with anyone. And I guarantee you, either of these couples would have invited the new guy to join. So you are spoiling people's sex experience in the game Gizmo. Can we adapt one threeway pose to Male/Male/Male (preferably the one where one guy is in the middle getting fucked and sucking on the other guy, it's called a 'spitroast' pose.) and have it included in the next patch. Thankyou.

we-need-3-somes.jpg

Thats So True... -_-

I'm afraid Male Gay Comunity suffer what we Lesbians and Bi girls suffer too about the FFF,

Guys also need their MMM Sexual Poses!.

Although the design of Gay poses is not my expertise, i managed to experiment based on your request and your picture and I managed to make this one... :)

hSF8Ilr.png

Everybody can make them!!,  Same as in my last post, i'm totally up to the use of the Rochi' Ghost Dll and the combination of the World editor "pose surfaces" to create new ones, that may "calm our anxiety" in the mean time Pose Editor is released... ^_^

I'm gonna keep experimenting to make more innovated MM or MMM poses using what we have.

keep in touch in my Post...

http://3dxforum.com/...de-with-the-we/

Kisses 4U all... :)

• ChiK73 and Nefa like this

#1789 LaylaK

LaylaK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationMy DreamWorld

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:51 PM

I really don't understand the eternal demands for MMF or more poses...

I'm opening my brothel room for almost 2 years now and my experience is that most men are too selfish to share a girl with another man. Most of the time, MF is quite enough and eventually MFF is appreciated, but MMF ?? Most of the time, I have to beg to find 2 guys willing to do a MMF threesome !

So in my opinion, what would make this game much more interesting is:

- lots of mf poses with built in variations like the slowdance has

- aligning the actual poses so you don't flip from one side of the bed to another each time you change position but have a more realistic concatenation of poses (we can always place four bed poses in an angle if we want to change orientation...)

Kisses to you all and ... Happy Newyear ! See you  all again in 2019 !! Layla

• ChiK73 likes this

#1790 KylieDeville

KylieDeville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:09 PM

I agree and support LaylaK above me, on the matter of aligning poses as to make for less teleporting issues!

On the concept of triple poses, it is only fair to keep them balanced in all configurations, whether some are used more or less on certain rooms, in my opinion.

Happy 2019 everyone and see you ingame!

PS Thanks for the brothel avenue hosting LaylaK, love it!

• ChiK73 likes this

#1791 bumbleboo

bumbleboo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 02:34 PM

We need some 4p positions like mmmf, mmff, etc... This would be sooo nice lol. :D

• ChiK73 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users