#281 MeiLing

MeiLing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • LocationHong Kong & Switzerland

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

There are more and more "invisible" peoples at the Sin. I mean people who are not in the ignore but that you just don't see or just when the cuddle you.

#282 Cordelia

Cordelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:54 AM

Mulan said...

When someone sends something like a partner request, friend request, or invite to an apartment. The first click does not usually work and have to click it a second time for the click to register.

Ahhh that was what happened to your friend request. If you click once and assume that is sufficient, the request then times out and disappears and your click hasn't taken effect.

The same thing happened to me again last night. There was a back and forth of requesting friendship with each assuming they had accepted and nothing showing in the friends list. I have noticed it with other requests too.

#283 oolisa

oolisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

Same stream in multiple rooms is harshing me something fierce.
and SINS plays radio stations with ads? wtf
if you guys (3DX) need someone to stream unique and uncopyrighted playlists and mixes,
I would be happy to provide that. My tunes have been meeting rave reviews by my colleagues due to their
uniqueness and pleasant flow of mood.

#284 KimmyFox

KimmyFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

Getting some weird kind of shadow pixel or tearings in the backrooms with the couches at night club, around the avatars when your sitting there together. Doesn't seem to be isolated as the partner i was with there seemed to experience same in his graphics. Maybe it's something you could look into a fix for?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DXChat 2.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users